FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > OMG!!

OMG!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have all my windows open and fan on and forgot I had left my bedroom door open slightly and it just started creaking as though someone was trying to come in!!

Wouldn't mind if it was a meet but the house is locked and I'm alone ... Bloody near shit myself I did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

I would love to cum in

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I leave my kitchen door squeaky and creaky so that I know if someone has come in.

I did have a weird thing happen a couple of weeks ago. One of those sealed battery toothbrushes kept switching itself on. It as still fully enclosed in the packaging.

"I would love to cum in "

"I leave my kitchen door squeaky and creaky so that I know if someone has come in.

I did have a weird thing happen a couple of weeks ago. One of those sealed battery toothbrushes kept switching itself on. It as still fully enclosed in the packaging.

"

That is bloody weird, at least I know what has caused mine (once the heart got out of my mouth and back in its cage )

Is it still doing it, or was it just at a certain time?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I leave my kitchen door squeaky and creaky so that I know if someone has come in.

That is bloody weird, at least I know what has caused mine (once the heart got out of my mouth and back in its cage )

Is it still doing it, or was it just at a certain time?"

I kept doing it at strange times so I put it in the recycling as it was freaking me out.

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I scared the crap out of myself at work in the cellar at work the other week, I opened the door to where the stock is kept went to the ice machine and caught something in the corner of my eye turned round and it was just the cellar door but made myself jump thinking someone was there

Is it still doing it, or was it just at a certain time?

I kept doing it at strange times so I put it in the recycling as it was freaking me out.

"

Bloody hell, I think I would have had to do that as well ...

"I scared the crap out of myself at work in the cellar at work the other week, I opened the door to where the stock is kept went to the ice machine and caught something in the corner of my eye turned round and it was just the cellar door but made myself jump thinking someone was there "

It's quite interesting how the brain works really isn't it?

Even though you know what it is your brain still tries to frighten the life out of you

By *ottie_84Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I scared the crap out of myself at work in the cellar at work the other week, I opened the door to where the stock is kept went to the ice machine and caught something in the corner of my eye turned round and it was just the cellar door but made myself jump thinking someone was there

Even though you know what it is your brain still tries to frighten the life out of you "

Just a bit lol didn’t help I was on my own setting up either

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Just imagine if I walked in naked with my cock swinging all over ,what will be your reaction

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We leave our bedroom door open and the bed is right behind the door. Husband started hanging his dressing gown on the hook in the middle of the door. Every time I wake up at night and glance that way it looks like somebody is standing there. Was freaking me out every time. Had to ask him to stop hanging it there.

Mrs

"I scared the crap out of myself at work in the cellar at work the other week, I opened the door to where the stock is kept went to the ice machine and caught something in the corner of my eye turned round and it was just the cellar door but made myself jump thinking someone was there

Even though you know what it is your brain still tries to frighten the life out of you

Just a bit lol didn’t help I was on my own setting up either "

Been there and done that too years ago when I did bar work

"We leave our bedroom door open and the bed is right behind the door. Husband started hanging his dressing gown on the hook in the middle of the door. Every time I wake up at night and glance that way it looks like somebody is standing there. Was freaking me out every time. Had to ask him to stop hanging it there.

Mrs"

Haha, yes I can totally see why, at least I was still awake, but in the dead of night ... Ohhh errr missus!!!

By *esus H ChristMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio- was lying in bed one night just drifting off when I heard this strange whistling noise, I was getting quite unnerved by it until I realised it was my own nose........ Been there done that

"Just imagine if I walked in naked with my cock swinging all over ,what will be your reaction "

Take my clothes, just don't hurt me.

"I have all my windows open and fan on and forgot I had left my bedroom door open slightly and it just started creaking as though someone was trying to come in!!

Wouldn't mind if it was a meet but the house is locked and I'm alone ... Bloody near shit myself I did "

Simple to solve, oil all hinges then intruders can wander about without disturbing you

"Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio- was lying in bed one night just drifting off when I heard this strange whistling noise, I was getting quite unnerved by it until I realised it was my own nose........ Been there done that "

Oh haha, bet that was disconcerting

"I have all my windows open and fan on and forgot I had left my bedroom door open slightly and it just started creaking as though someone was trying to come in!!

Wouldn't mind if it was a meet but the house is locked and I'm alone ... Bloody near shit myself I did

Simple to solve, oil all hinges then intruders can wander about without disturbing you "

Nooooo lol

"Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio- was lying in bed one night just drifting off when I heard this strange whistling noise, I was getting quite unnerved by it until I realised it was my own nose........ Been there done that

Oh haha, bet that was disconcerting "

Disconkcerting.

"Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio- was lying in bed one night just drifting off when I heard this strange whistling noise, I was getting quite unnerved by it until I realised it was my own nose........ Been there done that

Oh haha, bet that was disconcerting

Disconkcerting."

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I used to lie there when little listening to the house settle with all its creams and cracks.

Used to drive me bat shut crazy, must have too wild an imagination.

Now I get in bed and pass out til the alarm goes off

"I used to lie there when little listening to the house settle with all its creams and cracks.

Used to drive me bat shut crazy, must have too wild an imagination.

Now I get in bed and pass out til the alarm goes off "

I wish I did that every night but it doesn't happen much anymore

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I sometimes accidentally leave my front door slightly ajar and I'm in a ground floor flat. When that moves at 3am it makes my stomach flip a bit lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Then there was the time quite a few Christmas's ago when I'd been to the pub bet left earlier than everyone else. I was living in the house then and went upstairs to bed. All of a sudden someone popped their head round the door! 3 guts had let themselves in as they thought we were the B&B that was the other side of the post office!

They were very apologetic and left very quickly when they realised their mistake lol

Its the ghost of cockmas past

» Add a new message to this topic