FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A matter for clarification... a delicate matter

A matter for clarification... a delicate matter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

Okay, in the interest of science and transparency I felt we should clarify for everyone exactly when does a lady become a BBW, Curvy, "Fabulous", and some other descriptive phrases like that. I get the impression this is highly subjective, but surely there should be some basis for comparison.

Now don't get me wrong, I always err on the more robust size as I know from experience smaller frames can't cope with what I have to offer and I don't get off causing pain.

So ladies especially, chime in. Where do we collectively draw the lines for size in modern UK...

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is there a difference between skinny and stick thin?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Why worry about labels?

By *adcat1961Woman  over a year ago

colchester

Why does it matter that we all have to have labels your attracted to someone or not beauty in the eye of the beholder.one person might thing your curvey and another overweight.

Myself am overweight some like a bigger lady some don’t its about being happy who you are real woman and not another photo touch up pictures or some model who looks like that never have had a decent meal in years quick feed her a meat pie.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

If you look up the other 237654895 threads on this subject the answer is invariably...

Whenever the lady in question feels like it, as hers is the only opinion that matters.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At what point do we read something and decide that somebody really, really needs to get a life....?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's not that I need to label anyone, but I've seen ladies that clearly are not curvy, rubenesque, or chubby. I wonder if these ladies think they are fat or overweight then they could be perpetuating the problem

"It's not that I need to label anyone, but I've seen ladies that clearly are not curvy, rubenesque, or chubby. I wonder if these ladies think they are fat or overweight then they could be perpetuating the problem"

That is up to them to decide. It's how they feel in their own skin. Sometimes when i look in a mirror I see the lad who left school weighing less than 8 stone.

It's all subjective.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 05:19:13]

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's not that I need to label anyone, but I've seen ladies that clearly are not curvy, rubenesque, or chubby. I wonder if these ladies think they are fat or overweight then they could be perpetuating the problem"

Go on OP, admit it, you are a fatist

"It's not that I need to label anyone, but I've seen ladies that clearly are not curvy, rubenesque, or chubby. I wonder if these ladies think they are fat or overweight then they could be perpetuating the problem

Go on OP, admit it, you are a fatist "

Third quickest way to ridicule/fabicide/UNLOS...

By *riefcase_WankerMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"It's not that I need to label anyone, but I've seen ladies that clearly are not curvy, rubenesque, or chubby. I wonder if these ladies think they are fat or overweight then they could be perpetuating the problem

Go on OP, admit it, you are a fatist

Third quickest way to ridicule/fabicide/UNLOS..."

Curious now...what are 1 and 2?

(And before someone Airplanes me, yes - I am aware that they're numbers, and that that's not important right now )

I'm fat, but I don't have too much of a problem with it

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

You might feel the need to clarify but that isn’t going to happen on an internet sex site

You're using curvy as a way to describe being overweight. Curvy isn't overweight, I describe my body type as curvy but I'm certainly not overweight.

"Why worry about labels?"

Exactly!

"Hi everyone

Okay, in the interest of science and transparency I felt we should clarify for everyone exactly when does a lady become a BBW, Curvy, "Fabulous", and some other descriptive phrases like that. I get the impression this is highly subjective, but surely there should be some basis for comparison.

Now don't get me wrong, I always err on the more robust size as I know from experience smaller frames can't cope with what I have to offer and I don't get off causing pain.

So ladies especially, chime in. Where do we collectively draw the lines for size in modern UK...

Cheers "

It's fuck all to do with science. And fuck all to with transparency.

What does it matter?

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'd like Rubenesque to be an option to tick.

I've chosen ample at first then changed to curvy, but as others have said you can be a size 6 and curvy, so yeah rubenesque would be what I'd choose.

I don’t know about what makes someone say they fit into any of the labels here, I’ve ticked Curvy because I am. I’m fat as well though don’t like the BBW term though I join in the threads. I think pics show what I’m like and don’t need a label to say who or what I am x

None of the labels describe me which is fat with dangerous curves..... Like a very curvy bumpy Road ???? so I just put fabulous

What problem?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi everyone

Cheers "

Ehm... What exactly do you do to them and since when does fat make anyone stronger?

If she’s sat on your face and you can’t move she’s a BBW, if you can wiggle a bit she’s curvy and if you’re out cold she’s rubenesque.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

If we were to talk (medical) science, then should everyone identifying as BBW or curvy follow up with their Body Mass Index figure too? Even though BMI has been repeatedly proved to be, at best unhelpful and at worst, not an accurate indication.

People can identify as they wish. If you meet them and then decide they’re not for you, that’s your prerogative

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

This sentence does not make sense.

I dunno about the OP - it's like the question where does judgemental end and offensive begin, I guess that's subjective too.

» Add a new message to this topic