FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pray Silence

Pray Silence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....someone special walks amongst us

Glorious are the days that we remember with a smile, glorious are the people we meet, if only for a while, glorious is the laughter, like birds on summers morn, and glorious is the friendship, and witnessing it being born

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

".....someone special walks amongst us

Glorious are the days that we remember with a smile, glorious are the people we meet, if only for a while, glorious is the laughter, like birds on summers morn, and glorious is the friendship, and witnessing it being born

"

Gee thanks

[Removed by poster at 24/11/11 15:39:33]

That is indeed a very lovely sentiment Pauly,,,,,,,,, but isn’t everyone special in their own way?….

I’d like to think so!

Frick-fick-frick'in typo's,,, grrrrrr

"

the words are nice but ur arse is better

"That is indeed a very lovely sentiment Pauly,,,,,,,,, but isn’t everyone special in their own way?….

I’d like to think so!

Frick-fick-frick'in typo's,,, grrrrrr "

Agreed, perhaps the someone special, is in fact everyone who can smile, laugh and generally take life as it comes? After all, it was undirected, honest.......

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

youll go to some lengths to get a shag

youll go to some lengths to get a shag "

You don't know the half of it pmsl

"That is indeed a very lovely sentiment Pauly,,,,,,,,, but isn’t everyone special in their own way?….

I’d like to think so!

Frick-fick-frick'in typo's,,, grrrrrr

Agreed, perhaps the someone special, is in fact everyone who can smile, laugh and generally take life as it comes? After all, it was undirected, honest......."

Awwwww I'm feeling all warm and mushy now..... ((((((( Huggles)))))) to everyone......

ahem... although, cough-cough that’ll be man-hugs to the blokes by the way.....

Obviously without any touching of groins….!. sheeeez ….!. I mean, come-on ! ……wot do you take me for….?. a bleed’in pansy !!!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

youll go to some lengths to get a shag

You don't know the half of it pmsl "

Now which half are you talking about?

It is about this time, that I should take my leave....

Be excellent to one another I have to get ready to go to Birmingham, unfortunately, not all great endeavours end with smiles and laughter, sometimes, just sometimes, there is a more serious task to be completed, if you see my arse in New Street, give it a pinch

» Add a new message to this topic