FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel dares

Hotel dares

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyTwo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

What dares have people done in hotels?

Marilyn once had a long chat with a bell boy topless in a hotel corridor. He liked it let’s just say.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argar90Man  over a year ago

lucan

Was in a hotel at Christmas and got dared to jump into the Christmas tree and it fell over decorations everywhere

Southampton

"Was in a hotel at Christmas and got dared to jump into the Christmas tree and it fell over decorations everywhere "

Mare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What dares have people done in hotels?

Marilyn once had a long chat with a bell boy topless in a hotel corridor. He liked it let’s just say. "

The incidents below happened many years go when my priorities were a little different

I got arrested in Madrid for throwing a TV from the 6th floor when went through a taxi windscreen. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

I got deported from Belgium when hotel security called the police due to noise levels and they found stuff in enough quantity to deport me.

Spent a night sleeping on the check in desk of a hotel in Turin.

Got arrested in Monaco when I took exception to the hotel who wouldn’t let us in despite paying £700 for 2 nights.

There’s other, minor things that aren’t jumping out at me now.

Southampton

Marilyn once had a long chat with a bell boy topless in a hotel corridor. He liked it let’s just say.

The incidents below happened many years go when my priorities were a little different

I got arrested in Madrid for throwing a TV from the 6th floor when went through a taxi windscreen. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

I got deported from Belgium when hotel security called the police due to noise levels and they found stuff in enough quantity to deport me.

Got arrested in Monaco when I took exception to the hotel who wouldn’t let us in despite paying £700 for 2 nights.

There’s other, minor things that aren’t jumping out at me now."

Are you Keith Richards?

There’s other, minor things that aren’t jumping out at me now.

Are you Keith Richards?"

Sadly not otherwise the various punishments for the crimes would probably have been a little leaner

None but walking past the cleaners from the room next door after a staemy session is funny as fuck

» Add a new message to this topic