FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > places to live?

places to live?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Places to live with great community, safe and affordable for a first time buyer and preferably somewhere by the sea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Seaside is not always good. Seasonal work tends to lead to run down communities. Lots of once majestic seaside towns are now overrun with benefit claimants. It's sad really.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Moss side

"Seaside is not always good. Seasonal work tends to lead to run down communities. Lots of once majestic seaside towns are now overrun with benefit claimants. It's sad really."

I went to Dorset a little while ago and certain parts are beautiful and lovely people etc but I get what you are saying seaside towns are changing alot,,,not what they used to be,,,just have to find the nice parts I hear norfolk is nice too!

"Moss side "

Haha il give that a miss I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lived in Liverpool for years and loved it.

Genuinely great people and one of the few cities in Britain that still look out for their own

Manchester

"Lived in Liverpool for years and loved it.

Genuinely great people and one of the few cities in Britain that still look out for their own"

Spits tea everywhere. Liverpool ye fucking right.

I was going to say near me. It's stunningly beautiful, still retains its community spirit in the villages, people say hello when passing in the street, you can pick up a decent house at a reasonable price, but it's at least an hour to the sea.

Hope you find your ideal place.

"I was going to say near me. It's stunningly beautiful, still retains its community spirit in the villages, people say hello when passing in the street, you can pick up a decent house at a reasonable price, but it's at least an hour to the sea.

Hope you find your ideal place."

sounds nice I love friendly places rather than london where nobody says hello because everyone is too busy.

Genuinely great people and one of the few cities in Britain that still look out for their own

Spits tea everywhere. Liverpool ye fucking right. "

Very similar to Manchester in my experience...

I know you don’t like each other but the people are so similar in almost every way hating them feels like hating yourselves haha

Manchester

I know you don’t like each other but the people are so similar in almost every way hating them feels like hating yourselves haha"

Mancs are similar to Scousers. Your showing your ignorance. For a start you'll never catch a manc in a frigging she'll sout

I know you don’t like each other but the people are so similar in almost every way hating them feels like hating yourselves haha

Mancs are similar to Scousers. Your showing your ignorance. For a start you'll never catch a manc in a frigging she'll sout "

Ignorance? Hahaha

I spent most of my time off work in Manchester and some of my best mates today are Mancs.

I spent a lot of time with that firm from Salford and time with their enemies from the blue side.

I know Manchester well mate and love it. The people are proper, say it as they find, like the scousers.

No airs, graces or bullshit.

Both great places and people imo

Manchester

Mancs are similar to Scousers. Your showing your ignorance. For a start you'll never catch a manc in a frigging she'll sout

Ignorance? Hahaha

I spent most of my time off work in Manchester and some of my best mates today are Mancs.

I spent a lot of time with that firm from Salford and time with their enemies from the blue side.

I know Manchester well mate and love it. The people are proper, say it as they find, like the scousers.

Both great places and people imo"

Oh my god that firm from Manchester. If only you knew

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Ryde on the Isle of Wight. Depending on your skillet, it is a low-wage economy here.

On the Isle of Wight, even in the centre of the place you will be able to reach any beach within about 20 minutes or so.

In Ryde you have access to the ferry or hovercraft to Portsmouth and can get there in about 15-30 minutes

Ignorance? Hahaha

Oh my god that firm from Manchester. If only you knew "

I assume we will have mutual friends based on that ??

Manchester

Ignorance? Hahaha

I assume we will have mutual friends based on that ??"

I very much dawt it

Ignorance? Hahaha

I very much dawt it"

Oh well.

If your cunning cryptic posts have lost me completely.

Blade = Sheffield?

If you don’t want to clear up this mystery it’s cool. I couldn’t care less ??

Manchester

Ignorance? Hahaha

I very much dawt it

Oh well.

Blade = Sheffield?

If you don’t want to clear up this mystery it’s cool. I couldn’t care less ??"

Your boring me. Bye

Ignorance? Hahaha

I very much dawt it

Oh well.

Blade = Sheffield?

If you don’t want to clear up this mystery it’s cool. I couldn’t care less ??

Your boring me. Bye "

I normally bore people before this so thanks for your patience. You might be my closest friend...

“If only you knew” waaaahahaha

I read an article about seaside towns being the forgotton towns as they are high in drug use and anti social behaviour as there is little opportunity there

Try Norfolk! Especially the North Norfolk coast. Good mixture of easily commute to Norwich, couple of hours to London by train. Beach and countryside.

"Places to live with great community, safe and affordable for a first time buyer and preferably somewhere by the sea!"
Hove take some blue rinse with you though

[Removed by poster at 23/07/18 11:42:10]

"I read an article about seaside towns being the forgotton towns as they are high in drug use and anti social behaviour as there is little opportunity there "

The internet is a good tool to research and find out about stuff like this people often write on forums.There are some nice little towns but not the obvious run down ones.you just have to wade through the Rubbish to get to the gold lol

There have been some good suggestions on this thread.

"Try Norfolk! Especially the North Norfolk coast. Good mixture of easily commute to Norwich, couple of hours to London by train. Beach and countryside. "

Yes I hear nice things about Norwich,eccles etc X

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

The Moon .

It's quiet

And it's by the Sea of Tranquillity.

0% crime rate too

Kingston isn’t too bad, stay where you are

Barnsley aye oop lad

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Places to live with great community, safe and affordable for a first time buyer and preferably somewhere by the sea!"

Northumbria has some lovely seaside places and is still reasonably affordable.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

East coast Lincolnshire has some nice towns/villages with affordable housing

I hear Kingston upon Thames is nice

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

I hear The Yemen is booming

I live on the south coast .Its safe and beautiful ,the beach is 5 mins walk away from my house.The only issue is affordability.It really depends on your property budget.

Where I live isn't really seasonal in terms of work etc.The tourists do clog up the roads in August but that's my only gripe .

» Add a new message to this topic