Role-play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plitpin79 OP   Man  over a year ago

ware

Why does role-play seem to be so popular at the moment

So what is everyone’s favourite then ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

DDLG or Teacher student are what I end up doing mostly. But I've done lots of different scenarios.

"Why does role-play seem to be so popular at the moment

So what is everyone’s favourite then ? "

Not judging just my opinion backed by a little science but there is a theory that I agree with that those involved in role play do it to escape from themselves. They don’t like who and or what they are and try to escape by performing roles that would be seen as disturbing outside the bedroom.

Personally if I met a girl into role play I’d run for the hills

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Just to be someone's play thing x

Not judging just my opinion backed by a little science but there is a theory that I agree with that those involved in role play do it to escape from themselves. They don’t like who and or what they are and try to escape by performing roles that would be seen as disturbing outside the bedroom.

Personally if I met a girl into role play I’d run for the hills "

Oh that's interesting. I would do role play all the time in the bedroom and also like doing it at random times. Do you have any more info or random facts about this x

Oh that's interesting. I would do role play all the time in the bedroom and also like doing it at random times. Do you have any more info or random facts about this x"

I said it’s an opinion not a fact but no I don’t.

As I said (I say this a lot on here due to the deep insecurity most seem to have) I’m not judging just airing my opinion on on it.

Why are so many of you on here so touchy???

Role play can be great fun and is a way for people to act out their fantasies. If you're open minded and adventurous the role plays that can be done can being blowing.

Oh that's interesting. I would do role play all the time in the bedroom and also like doing it at random times. Do you have any more info or random facts about this x

As I said (I say this a lot on here due to the deep insecurity most seem to have) I’m not judging just airing my opinion on on it.

Why are so many of you on here so touchy???"

Oh you've not touched a nerve lol

I genuinely found your comment interesting and thought you would have more info on it. As for your why is everyone so touchy comment may be you could answer that question pmsl x

ware

I genuinely found your comment interesting and thought you would have more info on it. As for your why is everyone so touchy comment may be you could answer that question pmsl x"

So what would your role play be ?

"Role play can be great fun and is a way for people to act out their fantasies. If you're open minded and adventurous the role plays that can be done can being blowing."

*can be mind blowing

I genuinely found your comment interesting and thought you would have more info on it. As for your why is everyone so touchy comment may be you could answer that question pmsl x

So what would your role play be ? "

That I like to Do? Mostly ones of a forceful nature. Tenant that can't afford the rent. Burglar type ones x

I said it’s an opinion not a fact but no I don’t but the dots are fairly simple to join.

Well maybe not for everyone. If anyone needs help give me a shout. I’ll be happy to explain basic disassociation to you and if you really want to we can examine why people dislike themselves so much they have to hide from themselves in the bedroom

I genuinely found your comment interesting and thought you would have more info on it. As for your why is everyone so touchy comment may be you could answer that question pmsl x"

I never said I touched a nerve!

Seriously what do some of you read? Hahahaha

I just asked why so many people get touchy when someone disagrees or challenges their view.

I said it’s an opinion not a fact but no I don’t but the dots are fairly simple to join.

Well maybe not for everyone. If anyone needs help give me a shout. I’ll be happy to explain basic disassociation to you and if you really want to we can examine why people dislike themselves so much they have to hide from themselves in the bedroom

I just asked why so many people get touchy when someone disagrees or challenges their view."

I thought the comment was directed at me being touchy lol I wasn't challenging it either. I read it and thought ooooh this sounds interesting. Why did you put that at the end then x

I just asked why so many people get touchy when someone disagrees or challenges their view.

I thought the comment was directed at me being touchy lol I wasn't challenging it either. I read it and thought ooooh this sounds interesting. Why did you put that at the end then x"

I’ve had a few “veterans” haha of the site take offence at some very innocuous and inoffensive comments today.

The comments challenged their views but were by no stretch offensive.

I thought you were annoyed at my opinion.

I got that wrong so apologies.

To answer your question. Role play is escapism in possibly its most blatant form.

Escapism is generally a coping mechanism for those who either are unhappy with their lot or lack self esteem / confidence.

Based on a lot of what I read from people on here I’d say I’m a lot of cases that theory has merit.

I thought the comment was directed at me being touchy lol I wasn't challenging it either. I read it and thought ooooh this sounds interesting. Why did you put that at the end then x

I’ve had a few “veterans” haha of the site take offence at some very innocuous and inoffensive comments today.

To answer your question. Role play is escapism in possibly its most blatant form.

Escapism is generally a coping mechanism for those who either are unhappy with their lot or lack self esteem / confidence.

Based on a lot of what I read from people on here I’d say I’m a lot of cases that theory has merit."

No not annoyed at all just interested

I'm going to look into that. I would do role play every (most) times I have sex and even in Morrison's lol (shopping)

I'm couldn't be any more confident in day to day life but I've not always been like that. I'm so glad to commented now my wee minds working over time lol and thanks for the apology x

Based on a lot of what I read from people on here I’d say I’m a lot of cases that theory has merit.

I'm going to look into that. I would do role play every (most) times I have sex and even in Morrison's lol (shopping)

I'm couldn't be any more confident in day to day life but I've not always been like that. I'm so glad to commented now my wee minds working over time lol and thanks for the apology x "

Aw naw lol

Listen don’t think too deeply on this.haha

Like everything in phycology it’s very generic, subjective and could never be proven as fact.

It’s just a theory than makes sense to me.

It’s nice to have this discussion, earlier I posted similar observations on a thread and a few people got really offended haha

And your welcome for the apology. I know I can be forthright in how I come across but if I’m wrong I’m happy to acknowledge it

I'm couldn't be any more confident in day to day life but I've not always been like that. I'm so glad to commented now my wee minds working over time lol and thanks for the apology x

Aw naw lol

Like everything in phycology it’s very generic, subjective and could never be proven as fact.

It’s nice to have this discussion, earlier I posted similar observations on a thread and a few people got really offended haha

And your welcome for the apology. I know I can be forthright in how I come across but if I’m wrong I’m happy to acknowledge it"

No I've always wondered why I love role play so much. It's fine I won't have a break down lol

Oooft your right there people take offence at the slightest thing. You yourself done it earlier pmsl x

Aw naw lol

And your welcome for the apology. I know I can be forthright in how I come across but if I’m wrong I’m happy to acknowledge it

No I've always wondered why I love role play so much. It's fine I won't have a break down lol

Oooft your right there people take offence at the slightest thing. You yourself done it earlier pmsl x "

Did I? Haha

Ah well, when in Rome ...

Sales man calling

"Sales man calling"

You didn't need to say that, your suit told us already

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

My idea of hell. No thank you

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Role play makes me giggle, just can't keep a straight face.

ware

Bump

I’m hopeless with role play

She's a stranger. So am I. We meet and the chemistry between us is palpable. I take her back to mine and fuck her all night long

Some of the best role plays aren't role plays at all

ware

"I’m hopeless with role play "

I’m sure your not

"I’m hopeless with role play

I’m sure your not "

Oh, I really am

My particular favourite is where a women agrees to sleep with me, turns me on everytime!

Not for me. I just end up laughing!

My favourite! We do alsorts, but stay in character throughout,

*strangers in a bar is a favourite

- i go on a lads night out kiss her bye, shes very very classy usually- she dresses up puts a whig on ect clothes that are not her usual style (could be anything) and bumps into me intown,fake name the lot, we flirt like made make up everything, we have outdoor naughty fun, we stay the night out in a hotel but shes always gone when i wake up... i get home and shes herself... and suspicious.

I’m sure your not

Oh, I really am"

I can vouch for this. Last time she wouldn't even get in the Donald duck costume

I’m sure your not

Oh, I really am

I can vouch for this. Last time she wouldn't even get in the Donald duck costume "

He’s right

Not my thing

ware

[Removed by poster at 14/10/18 21:04:51]

ware

I’m sure your not

Oh, I really am

I can vouch for this. Last time she wouldn't even get in the Donald duck costume "

» Add a new message to this topic