FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What the photographer conveys

What the photographer conveys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

The photographer who finds you interesting/beautiful/attractive/sexy imbues the picture with those qualities.

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bananaman I love the quality of his pictures and the perception he has of photography

I take my own pictures

"Bananaman I love the quality of his pictures and the perception he has of photography "

What do you think he is conveying? Is there a particular banana texture to it or is it more 'man'?

"The photographer who finds you interesting/beautiful/attractive/sexy imbues the picture with those qualities.

Discuss

"

Just looked at yours and would definitely say someone who finds you sexy took them. X

"The photographer who finds you interesting/beautiful/attractive/sexy imbues the picture with those qualities.

Discuss

"

Even the selfies lol..

"I take my own pictures "

Do you think your mood/view of yourself comes through?

I am really happy with my waistcoat pictures as I was feeling really sexy the day I took those. I wouldn't bother to take a selfie on the days I'm feeling down, though.

"I take my own pictures

I am really happy with my waistcoat pictures as I was feeling really sexy the day I took those. I wouldn't bother to take a selfie on the days I'm feeling down, though.

"

Excuse my language but. Fuck yes.

"Bananaman I love the quality of his pictures and the perception he has of photography

What do you think he is conveying? Is there a particular banana texture to it or is it more 'man'?

"

He is conveying love and respect with his particular style of pictures

Discuss

Just looked at yours and would definitely say someone who finds you sexy took them. X"

Some are selfies but the ones taken by a particular photographer are what triggered this thought. I know he finds me attractive and I am always happy with his images of me.

My work photos, taken by professionals, never look good. They are taken by people who have no interest in me and just want to get the shot that will go in a report or magazine. Those are the ones that live on the web forever.

Discuss

Even the selfies lol.."

Yes. I think you step outside of yourself a little when you take a picture of yourself. It's how I explain all those duck-faced ones I see.

Every photographer will see something different in a model and the best way to get it out.

The hardest part is sometimes getting the model in the position you can visualise.

Discuss"

No. A portrait artist can do those things. The portrait artist draws or paints the image they see, the human image which is in their mind. They can show you what you look like through the eyes of a lover. Cameras are mechanical instruments. The clever photographer knows how to situate the camera, pose you, and light you to make it look like you're sexy. That's very different from portraying you as they see you. It's about trying to portray you in the best possible way

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don’t know how to answer the question really. I would love a boudoir photoshoot to find out the answer to how a good photographer can turn me into a sex kitten. If it’s even at all possible

"Every photographer will see something different in a model and the best way to get it out.

The hardest part is sometimes getting the model in the position you can visualise."

So there needs to be some sympathy for each other?

I find the photographer incredibly sexy (as those who have seen him can attest - yes, I'm a Klingon).

Discuss

No. A portrait artist can do those things. The portrait artist draws or paints the image they see, the human image which is in their mind. They can show you what you look like through the eyes of a lover. Cameras are mechanical instruments. The clever photographer knows how to situate the camera, pose you, and light you to make it look like you're sexy. That's very different from portraying you as they see you. It's about trying to portray you in the best possible way "

So the art is all in the mechanical?

"I don’t know how to answer the question really. I would love a boudoir photoshoot to find out the answer to how a good photographer can turn me into a sex kitten. If it’s even at all possible "

Shop around and see whose work you like. Or, test a few of the many Fab photographers.

"I take my own pictures

"

I think my mood does especially my outdoor pics . The dance of freedom I get when I'm out . The confidence they give me

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Is it because they make you feel that way and it translates into photos? You know you're desirable to them and they enjoy looking at you?

I don't really know to be honest but sort of related, a good friend of mine adores taking my photo (I can't stand it) and finds it and me arousing - when I look at his photos I can sort of see why.

"Is it because they make you feel that way and it translates into photos? You know you're desirable to them and they enjoy looking at you?

I don't really know to be honest but sort of related, a good friend of mine adores taking my photo (I can't stand it) and finds it and me arousing - when I look at his photos I can sort of see why. "

Very probably.

I wouldn't allow my picture to be taken until about 10 years ago. I hate seeing the few snaps of me before then.

The photographer I am thinking of does make me feel desirable and I think that comes through.

Discuss

No. A portrait artist can do those things. The portrait artist draws or paints the image they see, the human image which is in their mind. They can show you what you look like through the eyes of a lover. Cameras are mechanical instruments. The clever photographer knows how to situate the camera, pose you, and light you to make it look like you're sexy. That's very different from portraying you as they see you. It's about trying to portray you in the best possible way

So the art is all in the mechanical?"

When I do a drawing I literally have an image in my mind which is what someone sees if they fancy you. I just match that. A passport photography booth doesn't do that

All a camera can do is capture rays of light. So all it ever shows is a cold mechanical representation of how a machine sees you... or maybe how a psychopath would see you. A good photographer knows how to manipulate things, pick the right angle, pose, etc to make you look sexier. They don't need to be attracted to you at all. They merely need to know how to get from you an image which they're then attracted to.

That's why most boudoir photography is as vanilla and professional as fuck whilst erotic artists tend to have sex or affairs with their models (when they're not just making it all up)

Taken all my own pictures and at the time I think my general mood comes through to me. One of my friends was my editor and passed her opinion on all off the one's taken leaving me with a nice selection.

Yes... And/or, a good photographer will bring out the subject's true personality, essence and individual beauty. It's a two-way relationship. I love having photoshoots and my preferred photographers have been women. (I'm straight). I have yet to be photographed by a man, I would be interested to compare the experience

Discuss

So the art is all in the mechanical?

When I do a drawing I literally have an image in my mind which is what someone sees if they fancy you. I just match that. A passport photography booth doesn't do that

All a camera can do is capture rays of light. So all it ever shows is a cold mechanical representation of how a machine sees you... or maybe how a psychopath would see you. A good photographer knows how to manipulate things, pick the right angle, pose, etc to make you look sexier. They don't need to be attracted to you at all. They merely need to know how to get from you an image which they're then attracted to.

That's why most boudoir photography is as vanilla and professional as fuck whilst erotic artists tend to have sex or affairs with their models (when they're not just making it all up) "

My gallery is only showing 3 professional photos and I can see what you mean. However, I don't see just the lights and angles but the sense I have of how he saw me. I may be wrong and he's just a good actor...

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

"Bananaman I love the quality of his pictures and the perception he has of photography

"

They are very “apeeling” and I would say he is happy in his own skin

"Yes... And/or, a good photographer will bring out the subject's true personality, essence and individual beauty. It's a two-way relationship. I love having photoshoots and my preferred photographers have been women. (I'm straight). I have yet to be photographed by a man, I would be interested to compare the experience "

As with so much, communication is key.

I've only worked with one professional female photographer. I'm going to have to look at the difference.

They are very “apeeling” and I would say he is happy in his own skin "

You two really need to meet. You'll always be Tango to me.

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

"

Who two?

Aaaaah Tango - that’s a name I haven’t heard in a looooong time. So long in fact, I can’t remember what my original user name was. You’ve done well to remember even some of it

Who two?

Aaaaah Tango - that’s a name I haven’t heard in a looooong time. So long in fact, I can’t remember what my original user name was. You’ve done well to remember even some of it "

I think it had "two" in it.

You and Bananaman need to meet.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Discuss

"

Yes the photographer takes pictures of what he or she find attractive so an element of their personality will definitely be in the photos.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mr N takes mine. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anybody else taking them so maybe the subject needs to find something in the photographer too.

"Mr N takes mine. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anybody else taking them so maybe the subject needs to find something in the photographer too."

I think that is true. If you feel awkward around someone that must come through.

Hmmm... apparently the photographer conveyed Winnie The Pooh. I was going for cloud (with a silver lining).

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hmmm... apparently the photographer conveyed Winnie The Pooh. I was going for cloud (with a silver lining)."

I think they conveyed joie de vivre.

"Hmmm... apparently the photographer conveyed Winnie The Pooh. I was going for cloud (with a silver lining).

I think they conveyed joie de vivre. "

That's why people should come to the STP.

» Add a new message to this topic