FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > beliefs

beliefs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I've always tried to offer an explanation to my daughters why I do certain things and in certain circumstances why I think they should do some things..

My eldest has chosen to be a vegan she was of an age about 16 when she decided on this... wouldn't have been my choice and I offered an explanation why I thought she was wrong to do it..

As I'm out shopping with her for the bale of hay for her evening meal tonight she's says to me that there's a couple she knows who are vegan and have chosen to bring up their baby as a vegan ..

Would you impose your beliefs vegan religious or whatever on a child ...and kids at certain ages are very susceptible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as they provide all of the nutrients that thier baby needs then I do not see a problem with them bringing it up vegan “carnivore here”

But they have to respect the fact that the child when grown up a bit will want to experiment in what they decide to put into thier own body

You cant bring a child up vegan!! They need more nutrition than a vegan diet can give. I read about a couple whi did the same and the children had malnutrition

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think people automatically bring up their children in their own lifestyle and beliefs... it's hard not too.

That's not to say that it is enforced. That's where the problems can start... especially in strict religious households.

My daughter had been vegetarian since she was 9.

Nita

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"You cant bring a child up vegan!! They need more nutrition than a vegan diet can give. I read about a couple whi did the same and the children had malnutrition"

What nutrients are those out of interest?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"You cant bring a child up vegan!! They need more nutrition than a vegan diet can give."

I don't believe this is the case.

It will certainly be more difficult, but not impossible.

Nita

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"I think people automatically bring up their children in their own lifestyle and beliefs... it's hard not too.

That's not to say that it is enforced. That's where the problems can start... especially in strict religious households.

My daughter had been vegetarian since she was 9.

Nita"

I've taught my kids right from wrong ..respect etc the values that most folk would say we're good values..

I'm not against folk having beliefs.. of whatever kind they are their choice ..it seemed more imposing their choices on someone who hasn't any choice or knowledge in the matter.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We all impose our beliefs on our children. It would be impossible not to. Once they reach an age to question religious, moral etc beliefs and discuss and research them outside of family influences they can form their own opinions but in our experience the fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree in many cases

you can live a really healthy life without meat ! lol seriously the Western diet is killing people , and 65% are deficient in minerals , because the crops are grown and grown for years depleting the soil , these are in certain greens and sea salt so ..... whatever

"You cant bring a child up vegan!! They need more nutrition than a vegan diet can give. I read about a couple whi did the same and the children had malnutrition"

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Apparantly vegans can drink breast milk as humans can consent. Once a baby starts needing solid food a vegan food doesn't contain enough protein as little stomachs can't process vast quantities of fruit and veg.

» Add a new message to this topic