FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dirtiest thing

Dirtiest thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably been asked 100 times before but what's the dirtiest thing you have ever done sexually, that one thing that puts a smile on your face when you remember it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ours was giving the cabbie a filthy show on the way home one night, we still talk about it from time to time

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

It happened when we had mmmf fun

The rest I will leave it to me self

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dirtiest thing?

Personally I hate that term with regards to sex, it’s not filthy or naughty. It’s consentual sex which has the potential to be very good and fun when done right

Shit thru a letterbox age 12

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"Dirtiest thing?

Personally I hate that term with regards to sex, it’s not filthy or naughty. It’s consentual sex which has the potential to be very good and fun when done right"

I agree with that

"Dirtiest thing?

Personally I hate that term with regards to sex, it’s not filthy or naughty. It’s consentual sex which has the potential to be very good and fun when done right"

Did give consideration tk the wording but what word describes it best? We mean pure unadulterated sexual raw passion. We know that a lot of people are going to ruin the thread by saying "had a dump in a bag and threw it off a motorway bridge" but such is fabs.....lol

A visit to a professional dimimatrix. One hell of a birthday present from my lover. An awesome experience that hasn't yet been topped.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) had a mmmmf in a parking lot & I didn't know any of the guys

"Dirtiest thing?

Personally I hate that term with regards to sex, it’s not filthy or naughty. It’s consentual sex which has the potential to be very good and fun when done right

Did give consideration tk the wording but what word describes it best? We mean pure unadulterated sexual raw passion. We know that a lot of people are going to ruin the thread by saying "had a dump in a bag and threw it off a motorway bridge" but such is fabs.....lol"

Yes I do get that, I probably with go with pure unadulterated sexual raw passion as a description, at least it does ascribe negative connotations.

Anyway, not my intention to hijack your thread

I have done nothing of any interest. I am a vanilla boring mother trucker.

Didn't mean to suggest that you did, honest. X

By *layfulfoxMan  over a year ago

nowhere

Fucked a married woman in her home, marital bed, sofa, kitchen, dinner table, ass.

Nothing too out there!

"Probably been asked 100 times before but what's the dirtiest thing you have ever done sexually, that one thing that puts a smile on your face when you remember it."
omg I can't tell you that and be castigated and judged noooooo

I think many won't say, as it's best never said.

By *ere2pleasureUMan  over a year ago

Kington

Watersports play on way home with a hot woman late one night...

"Fucked a married woman in her home, marital bed, sofa, kitchen, dinner table, ass.

Nothing too out there!"

We have done this too, well the lady has lol

"A visit to a professional dimimatrix. One hell of a birthday present from my lover. An awesome experience that hasn't yet been topped."

Jeez, just noticed my bad typo.

A professional dominatrix that should of said.

"A visit to a professional dimimatrix. One hell of a birthday present from my lover. An awesome experience that hasn't yet been topped.

Jeez, just noticed my bad typo.

A professional dominatrix that should of said."

Both sound very kinky, lol

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

When did what two or more share together ever become "The dirtiest thing".....

"Dirtiest thing?

Completely agree. Calling sex dirty or filthy is childish and/or repressed to me.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Dirtiest thing?

Completely agree. Calling sex dirty or filthy is childish and/or repressed to me. "

What would you call atm or fisting in a thunderstorm ? Just asking...

"Dirtiest thing?

Completely agree. Calling sex dirty or filthy is childish and/or repressed to me.

What would you call atm or fisting in a thunderstorm ? Just asking..."

Personally I would call that gross, although I realise I am far more refined than most on here

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Had a greedy girl day. 19 out of 23 turned up, plus my Mr and a close friend.

yumsville

"Dirtiest thing?

Personally I would call that gross, although I realise I am far more refined than most on here"

Just pointing out the obvious but you have just said you think calling sex by childish names is repressed.

"Dirtiest thing?

Personally I would call that gross, although I realise I am far more refined than most on here

Just pointing out the obvious but you have just said you think calling sex by childish names is repressed. "

So only those into extreme language and activities are not repressed? That's ridiculous.

"Dirtiest thing?

Completely agree. Calling sex dirty or filthy is childish and/or repressed to me. "

Oh I don't know, I'm rather partial to being called filthy

"Dirtiest thing?

Oh I don't know, I'm rather partial to being called filthy "

Only in private of course

How many guys have you had in one session? Do we have more than 6...?

I done nothing am a virgin and all these posts made me blush

yumsville

"Dirtiest thing?

Just pointing out the obvious but you have just said you think calling sex by childish names is repressed.

So only those into extreme language and activities are not repressed? That's ridiculous. "

I never said anyone was repressed. You deemed the words filthy and naughty repressive to consensual sex and I was asking your opinion on if ATM or fisting was either filthy or naughty. To which you said it was gross.

Sex or sex acts can be romantic, dirty, naughty, flirtatious, filthy, knee trembling, whatever. It doesn't mean they are childish - some may be gross, but calling something childish when using the word gross is, funny or repressed.

Wore the same cummy knickers two days in a row

"Shit thru a letterbox age 12"

LOL ! Was it your own house ?

My highest number was 5 in 3 hours , gosh I exhausted that day and my Willy refused to stand up for next 2-3 days

We do lots of filthy things, we call them filthy/dirty. Other people might call them gross. A few people will think it is damn right sexy. Part of the turn on is, they are things beyond the boundaries of normal/usual.

Is using those words any different to using cock or pussy or fucking or the like instead of the proper words?

Implying people who like things you think are gross are beneath you is a bit poor. Being on here in the first place already means you know what it's like to have other people judge you negatively for things you like. Things that are perfectly natural even if they are a bit outside the norm.

As for what is the dirtiest thing, hopefully that is still to come

"Dirtiest thing?

So only those into extreme language and activities are not repressed? That's ridiculous.

I never said anyone was repressed. You deemed the words filthy and naughty repressive to consensual sex and I was asking your opinion on if ATM or fisting was either filthy or naughty. To which you said it was gross.

Sex or sex acts can be romantic, dirty, naughty, flirtatious, filthy, knee trembling, whatever. It doesn't mean they are childish - some may be gross, but calling something childish when using the word gross is, funny or repressed. "

Eh? I am quite entitled to my tastes and preferences, in both language and acts. The Oxford dictionary definition of "gross" is "not refined, vulgar, coarse" and I am using the word in this sense, rather than in the modern colloquial, Americanised sense. Refined does not equal repressed.

» Add a new message to this topic