FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Missed opportunities

Missed opportunities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yco OP   Man  over a year ago

High _ycombe

Prompted by the shirley valentine on holiday prog on itv tonight, Thought I'd share a memory from my youth, when I travelled to the greek islands and met the beautifull Inga at a campsite in Naxos

We were all in our 20s enjoying life. After a night of drinking, I found myself alone under the stars on an idyllic secluded beach with this tanned, blonde german beauty.

I'd d*unk way too much and was only capable of lying prone in the sand, but Inga seemed keen on me.

Needless to say i Wish I'd responded, but like the male fool i am, I didn't see she liked me and we both returned home together with only a memory of a perfect setting and a chance missed.

I know I won't be the only one with regrets of chances missed.

What's yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Mine is a non fab one, I missed the opportunity to live and work in Australia. I got a few grand compensation when I was 18, i has an uncle who would help me find a job over there but wouldn't sponsor me to get a visa.

He had his own business out there at the time.

By *yco OP   Man  over a year ago

High _ycombe

Realise my story is quite tame, weirdly writing it on an internet feels liberating

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't regret a missed opportunity to just sleep with someone being honest. If you think she could have potentially been the love of your life that's another thing. We all have regrets about not taking a job opportunity or wasting time with a relationship with the wrong person but at the end of the day those decisions taught us things about ourselves that help us in making betting choices in the future.

At the end of the day I think the biggest regrets we can have are when we regret not having spent more quality time with loved ones who have passed on, but remembering the times we did do something nice for those we've lost should remind us of what really matters in life.

» Add a new message to this topic