FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You're fired!

You're fired!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone been sacked from a job, would love to hear funny reasons why?

Talking with friends today about jobs we had as teens and it turned out 3 out of 4 of us had been sacked at some point.

I was sacked from a well known pizza restaurant for having sex after hours in a booth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have from Mcdonalds. I used to learn Korean and they found out that I was the one calling South Korea from their phone.

Wasn't fired, but I quit my job because the manager wouldn't stop complaining my black trousers weren't black enough

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've never been fired. Yet.

Mr got sacked as a barman for fucking on the pool table. They found out when something happened in the pub and they checked the cctv x

"I have from Mcdonalds. I used to learn Korean and they found out that I was the one calling South Korea from their phone. "

Pmsl what were you phoning South Korea for, just practicing your language skills? lol xx

"I've never been fired. Yet. "

Fingers crossed you never are x

"I have from Mcdonalds. I used to learn Korean and they found out that I was the one calling South Korea from their phone.

Pmsl what were you phoning South Korea for, just practicing your language skills? lol xx"

I had a korean Teacher that I met on Sharedtalk so was calling her to practise abd because I wanted to shag her

I have never been fired..

I always walked first

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Never been fired

Got sack from Asda after 3 day's for being late and not having the correct uniform on.

Also sacked from a cigarette kiosk for being a smart arse to the manager as he'd try to talk down and be condescending to the staff and that got my back up.

"Got sack from Asda after 3 day's for being late and not having the correct uniform on.

Also sacked from a cigarette kiosk for being a smart arse to the manager as he'd try to talk down and be condescending to the staff and that got my back up. "

Did you wear a Tesco uniform instead

I've never been fired. I always push myself to be the best at my job and I've always got every interview that I've gone for

"I've never been fired. I always push myself to be the best at my job and I've always got every interview that I've gone for "

Well done

By *adyx4Woman  over a year ago

Durham

I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve been asked to leave jobs. Twice it was because I called people the c word - inappropriate and unprofessional I know, but it felt good at the time!

"I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve been asked to leave jobs. Twice it was because I called people the c word - inappropriate and unprofessional I know, but it felt good at the time! "

Pmsl and quite often they deserve it xx

"Anyone been sacked from a job, would love to hear funny reasons why?

Talking with friends today about jobs we had as teens and it turned out 3 out of 4 of us had been sacked at some point.

I was sacked from a well known pizza restaurant for having sex after hours in a booth

"

I was general manager in a restaurant group and had sex in all 8 different restaurants i worked in. Bootys, kitchen, office the lot.

Waitresses are teases!

"Anyone been sacked from a job, would love to hear funny reasons why?

I was general manager in a restaurant group and had sex in all 8 different restaurants i worked in. Bootys, kitchen, office the lot.

Waitresses are teases!"

Booths*

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I was sacked from a bunch of bookings because despite doing an excellent job, they wanted a cock in a frock (besides being a dominatrix, I'm a female drag queen).

Alas my agent was fucking useless in the matter

By *adyx4Woman  over a year ago

Durham

"I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve been asked to leave jobs. Twice it was because I called people the c word - inappropriate and unprofessional I know, but it felt good at the time!

Pmsl and quite often they deserve it xx"

Lol! Very true, but looking back they lacked the depth & warmth of a c*nt!

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

I was working as a kp in a restaurant and doing double shifts 7 days a week, a close friend was going on holiday for her birthday and my friends and I were throwing her a party before she left, I asked for one evening shift and the following morning

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I was sacked from a pizza delivery job for not turning up for a shift. I had just turned 19, which meant he had to pay me more and he changed my shifts the week before, without discussing it with me.

» Add a new message to this topic