FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Innuendo

Innuendo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Haha. Had a fantastic exchange today with a female worker at my local tip. Having filled my car with our old shed she asked me what I had, "I've got wood.."

She asked me "do I need a hand with my big load" and she saw that I was blushing but loving the banter. She add," I am more than capable of handling wood I do it a lot..." she then sent me to the right bay and started to unpack my load...

I can't be the only person who has faced something like this, what are your memorable banter sessions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

At the supermarket when my card wasn't reading 'you might need to take it out and push it in again', 'perhaps I put it in too soon', 'do it slower'.....

It's childish, but funny!!

"At the supermarket when my card wasn't reading 'you might need to take it out and push it in again', 'perhaps I put it in too soon', 'do it slower'.....

It's childish, but funny!!"

The belly laugh is a great way to get a smile and so much better when the other person engages with you. When you leave the situation, you both are in a good place.

Totally different from the blatantly sexualisation of one person to another. Jo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At work, at lunch my boss innoenctly asked if I wanted her baps to eat with my cheese

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

One of my pals is a delivery driver and I often chat to him on the phone when he’s working. He is the master of innuendo, and I get to listen in when he’s doing the deliveries. I’m crying with laughter sometimes at what he says. He’s one of these guys that has got the gift of the gab and can get away with being cheeky. The auld dears love him!

"One of my pals is a delivery driver and I often chat to him on the phone when he’s working. He is the master of innuendo, and I get to listen in when he’s doing the deliveries. I’m crying with laughter sometimes at what he says. He’s one of these guys that has got the gift of the gab and can get away with being cheeky. The auld dears love him!"

And enviably makes their day.

I know my mum enjoys the banter, she nearly eighty, years of working in a pub I guess fuelled that mindset. She also loves filthy jokes and is keen to tell them too. Seen many a twenty something red up and blush like a spanked arse.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"One of my pals is a delivery driver and I often chat to him on the phone when he’s working. He is the master of innuendo, and I get to listen in when he’s doing the deliveries. I’m crying with laughter sometimes at what he says. He’s one of these guys that has got the gift of the gab and can get away with being cheeky. The auld dears love him!

And enviably makes their day.

I know my mum enjoys the banter, she nearly eighty, years of working in a pub I guess fuelled that mindset. She also loves filthy jokes and is keen to tell them too. Seen many a twenty something red up and blush like a spanked arse. "

There was an exchange with an old lady and her neighbour of a similar age, and it was the funniest thing I’d heard in a long time! They were definitely trying to embarrass him but it doesn’t work!

» Add a new message to this topic