FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking forward to

Looking forward to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Kiaser, about a footballing conman who had a career lasting 28 years without stepping on to a pitch. Lots of clubs had him in the Brazilian leagues, injuries, sending off whilst warming up the bloke is still apparently still dining out for free, mixing with superstars. Was spoken about on BBC five live earlier.

The kiazer chiefs even gave permission to use I predict a riot as the main song to the film, providing it was made to sound like Ricky and Co ripped off a 70's song, which was assembled into something truly plausible in a Latino way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Kiaser, about a footballing conman who had a career lasting 28 years without stepping on to a pitch. Lots of clubs had him in the Brazilian leagues, injuries, sending off whilst warming up the bloke is still apparently still dining out for free, mixing with superstars. Was spoken about on BBC five live earlier.

The kiazer chiefs even gave permission to use I predict a riot as the main song to the film, providing it was made to sound like Ricky and Co ripped off a 70's song, which was assembled into something truly plausible in a Latino way. "

What is it?

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Kiaser, about a footballing conman who had a career lasting 28 years without stepping on to a pitch. Lots of clubs had him in the Brazilian leagues, injuries, sending off whilst warming up the bloke is still apparently still dining out for free, mixing with superstars. Was spoken about on BBC five live earlier.

The kiazer chiefs even gave permission to use I predict a riot as the main song to the film, providing it was made to sound like Ricky and Co ripped off a 70's song, which was assembled into something truly plausible in a Latino way.

What is it?"

Film

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Ah okay. There's a very good chance I'll look for this on my kodi type box.

I like sports films but good ones are far and few between.

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I was listening to that on my way home from work.

» Add a new message to this topic