FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it just me

Is it just me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usthere8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing

Is it just me who gets frustrated and annoyed when people in general read messages you see that they have read them and then either take an age or ignore them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't take it so seriously OP. If you put a lot of effort into your message to someone who's profile you've found interesting (for reasons other than her pics), then that's one thing. However so many women on here are bombarded with often very short and generic messages it's littke wonder they use their time to only reply to someone who's profile shows their very similar to their ideal playmate type. Life is busy and it's nothing to be affronted by if you don't get a response.

By *usthere8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing

I was talking in general not just on here. I become accustom to it on here as the men far outweigh the women here.

My pal can reply to messages days or weeks after she's read them. I just take it she's busy or forgot. It's never annoyed me. If it's something that I want answered urgently I'll phone her x

"Is it just me who gets frustrated and annoyed when people in general read messages you see that they have read them and then either take an age or ignore them?"

Yes. However I take it as an indication of how much of a priority I am in their lives.

Empty your sent items box, it'll save you an awful lot of frustration and angst.

» Add a new message to this topic