FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > black limestone paving

black limestone paving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I have decided to tackle the wildlife haven that is 2goods back garden..bear grylls will need a new location for his outdoor sequences... part of my redesign is a paved / patio area..

I've seen black limestone paving and like the look of it ..however I've read it can or does fade quite quickly..any one got them used them ..are they good bad ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have decided to tackle the wildlife haven that is 2goods back garden..bear grylls will need a new location for his outdoor sequences... part of my redesign is a paved / patio area..

I've seen black limestone paving and like the look of it ..however I've read it can or does fade quite quickly..any one got them used them ..are they good bad ?"

Just recently created a patio area in the garden, but was specifically advised against Black Limestone, as in hot summer weather it is like waking on hot coals....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have decided to tackle the wildlife haven that is 2goods back garden..bear grylls will need a new location for his outdoor sequences... part of my redesign is a paved / patio area..

I've seen black limestone paving and like the look of it ..however I've read it can or does fade quite quickly..any one got them used them ..are they good bad ?

Just recently created a patio area in the garden, but was specifically advised against Black Limestone, as in hot summer weather it is like waking on hot coals...."

I was just thinking it would be an absolute bitch I'm summer

» Add a new message to this topic