FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Car insurance nightmare

Car insurance nightmare

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My insurance is due in around 2 weeks and can I feck remember who I took it out with. Went to my car folder and no policy there...then I remembered they did it on line and I had the pdfs on my phone but I reset the fecker a few months back

I paid upfront for the full year and no....I don't do online banking and I can't remember if I paid by credit card or debit card.

Am I feck? Any ideas as I need my proof of no claims bonus to take out my new policy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Shouldn't they write to you with your renewal quote?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They will contact you, don’t worry.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

So you haven't heard from whoever it was to say your insurance is due on such a date and do you want to renew? I normally get one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My insurance is due in around 2 weeks and can I feck remember who I took it out with. Went to my car folder and no policy there...then I remembered they did it on line and I had the pdfs on my phone but I reset the fecker a few months back

I paid upfront for the full year and no....I don't do online banking and I can't remember if I paid by credit card or debit card.

Am I feck? Any ideas as I need my proof of no claims bonus to take out my new policy "

You’re current insurance company will send you a renewal quote before the current one expires. Failing that pop to your local police station and they’ll check on the PNC for you, easily done.

By *ot kevinMan  over a year ago

Suffolk / Essex border

Your current insurer should have already sent you a quote for the coming year this is your proof of ncd.. Check the spam folder on your email account.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"My insurance is due in around 2 weeks and can I feck remember who I took it out with. Went to my car folder and no policy there...then I remembered they did it on line and I had the pdfs on my phone but I reset the fecker a few months back

Am I feck? Any ideas as I need my proof of no claims bonus to take out my new policy "

I receive an email from my current insurers both when I've taken the policy out and a short time before its due..you might have one hanging about in deleted items or similar.. .around my due date I often gety a phone call from an agent trying to get me to sign up again ..

"Shouldn't they write to you with your renewal quote? "

Thats what I thought be with only 2 weeks to go I'm panicking a bit as its normally a month beforehand.

"They will contact you, don’t worry. "

Are you sure?

Check your junk folder.

"So you haven't heard from whoever it was to say your insurance is due on such a date and do you want to renew? I normally get one."

Yep but I bet it's not this late when you get it.

Am I feck? Any ideas as I need my proof of no claims bonus to take out my new policy

You’re current insurance company will send you a renewal quote before the current one expires. Failing that pop to your local police station and they’ll check on the PNC for you, easily done. "

Are they allowed to do that?

I remember a copper getting the sack for doing that.

"Your current insurer should have already sent you a quote for the coming year this is your proof of ncd.. Check the spam folder on your email account. "

I'll give that a try and report back

I receive an email from my current insurers both when I've taken the policy out and a short time before its due..you might have one hanging about in deleted items or similar.. .around my due date I often gety a phone call from an agent trying to get me to sign up again .. "

I took it out by qoutezone dot com and have sent them a email....just hope they know as they are like a online broker.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Did you tick for auto-renew? They should still contact you but it may auto-renew.

You’re current insurance company will send you a renewal quote before the current one expires. Failing that pop to your local police station and they’ll check on the PNC for you, easily done.

Are they allowed to do that?

I remember a copper getting the sack for doing that."

He won’t have been sacked for that specifically. He was obviously up to no good. If a driver pops in to query their insurance then that’s a legitimate purpose. Just take photo id show you are the owner of the car.

"Shouldn't they write to you with your renewal quote?

Thats what I thought be with only 2 weeks to go I'm panicking a bit as its normally a month beforehand."

Is it definitely due in 2 weeks? Maybe it's August not July renewal?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I receive an email from my current insurers both when I've taken the policy out and a short time before its due..you might have one hanging about in deleted items or similar.. .around my due date I often gety a phone call from an agent trying to get me to sign up again ..

I took it out by qoutezone dot com and have sent them a email....just hope they know as they are like a online broker."

Look on their site, you will probably have a record in your account - I found records of my holiday insurance on the meerkats.

Good god !!!!!!!!! why on earth are you worrying at all ? Nearly every Insurance company in the world spams me anytime my insurance is due..................they all seem to know it's due

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Search your email inbox for "insurance"

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Good god !!!!!!!!! why on earth are you worrying at all ? Nearly every Insurance company in the world spams me anytime my insurance is due..................they all seem to know it's due "

They do. They share that information and you agree that they should as it's the only way they will cover you.

"Shouldn't they write to you with your renewal quote?

Thats what I thought be with only 2 weeks to go I'm panicking a bit as its normally a month beforehand.

Is it definitely due in 2 weeks? Maybe it's August not July renewal?"

How did you know that?

I've just had a email off qoutezone who give me the company's name and telephone number and after phoning them it runs out on the 20th of August and I should be getting a policy renewal in around a weeks time. I need some more Peter pan pills ffs

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

Did you go through one of the comparison sites? They would have past quotes on file. Am curious what you put in the employment category, have never seen dominatrix in the drop down options

"Did you go through one of the comparison sites? They would have past quotes on file. Am curious what you put in the employment category, have never seen dominatrix in the drop down options "

Yeah I did in the post above^^

And no dominatrix is my hobby not my profession

» Add a new message to this topic