FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Deepthroat? Mental or Physical pleasure?

Deepthroat? Mental or Physical pleasure?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interested in hearing what peoples views and experiences are with deepthroating?

From a person being deepthroated and the person performing the deepthroating.

Is it a physical feeling /sensation that attracts you to deepthroat? Or more mental sensation having control over breathing etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The husband had his cock up her cunt so I used her mouth. We swapped after a few minutes. She asked if I’d face fuck her so I did. I wasn’t actually thinking much at all.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I wish guys wouldn’t force it at times. One of these days I will do more than just gag on it. We have to be relaxed to deepthroat so large cocks are more difficult.

"I wish guys wouldn’t force it at times. One of these days I will do more than just gag on it. We have to be relaxed to deepthroat so large cocks are more difficult. "

For me that's a sign of immaturity and lack of self control. There's nothing wrong with being forceful and pushing the limits if that's what both people are looking for.

By *ascalsCouple  over a year ago

East Dereham & France

Face fuck, deep throat and blow jobs are 3 different things, each have their own styles and who's in control.

Deep throat I'd certainly need to be in control to be able to get the most enjoyment by both parties.

I personally like to have my head held during a blow job, but with respect and knowing the limits of each partner.

"Face fuck, deep throat and blow jobs are 3 different things, each have their own styles and who's in control.

Deep throat I'd certainly need to be in control to be able to get the most enjoyment by both parties.

I personally like to have my head held during a blow job, but with respect and knowing the limits of each partner."

» Add a new message to this topic