FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bargain Hunter

Bargain Hunter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With this time of year and being on a tight budget thought it would be a good idea to have heads up on bargains.

So have you had any good deals or bargains. And where.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you could check hot uk deals website if you haven't already heard of it

dont be afraid to barter no matter what it is,shop keepers need your custom more than you need them

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

If your local dump has a recycling shop on site, go and have a look around.

I recently found two pairs of black stiletto boots, that were in my size and the soles looked like they were never worn. Cost: £3 a pair.

A site called everthing5pounds. The clothes are pretty good and if anything better quality than primark and such places. Nice wee underwear sets aswell. happy shopping ladies xxx

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"dont be afraid to barter no matter what it is,shop keepers need your custom more than you need them"

Absolutely (tho I think you meant haggle)- particularly when buying clothes from an independent retailer - the margin is huge so they have plenty of wiggle room on the price provided you have the balls to ask.

I was shopping with a.friend of mine a few months back - chose £200 worth of.clothes - and slapped £180 on the counter and said that was how much I was prepared.to pay - the manager happily took my cash without so much as a blink.

My friend was gobsmacked - she never realised it was even possible.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

charity shops for me and keeping my eye open. i buy all my toiletries, soap powder ect when its on offer. also when ive sorted my shed out im going to buy basic foods like coffee, baked beans ect in bulk from wholesalers. when i went to get paint and wallpaper for my room i had chosen dulex. when i went to get it it was buy 2 get 3rd free and i saved £43 my tips are i always keep extra money in back of purse so if i see something i can bulk buy also something is only a bargain if its something you need

» Add a new message to this topic