FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Preached at in a swingers club

Preached at in a swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So last night I went to chams and was sitting by the changing room towards then end of the night with a friend. As we sat there a guy came up to us, turned to my friend and said he had a word for her.

He then proceeded to preach about Jesus and how he loves her and died on the cross for her. How the club was soddam and gomorrah (or however you said it) and that God burnt that down to save those inside.

My friend felt quite uncomfortable as he'd singled her out and it was quite uncomfortable to sit through. The club were great when we bought it to their attention though and spoke to them about it.

Just thought it was a tad odd.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus must have paid for him

evesham

"Jesus must have paid for him "

His wife was stood behind him looking rather sheepish

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Was there a big clap of thunder and a pile of lightning created ash as he walked outside

Bet his confessions are interesting every Sunday.

"So last night I went to chams and was sitting by the changing room towards then end of the night with a friend. As we sat there a guy came up to us, turned to my friend and said he had a word for her.

He then proceeded to preach about Jesus and how he loves her and died on the cross for her. How the club was soddam and gomorrah (or however you said it) and that God burnt that down to save those inside.

My friend felt quite uncomfortable as he'd singled her out and it was quite uncomfortable to sit through. The club were great when we bought it to their attention though and spoke to them about it.

Just thought it was a tad odd. "

So, why DID you sit through it?

"So last night I went to chams and was sitting by the changing room towards then end of the night with a friend. As we sat there a guy came up to us, turned to my friend and said he had a word for her.

So, why DID you sit through it?"

I thought that too

evesham

So, why DID you sit through it?"

Politeness I guess as he was addressing my friend directly and I didn't want to leave her.

evesham

I thought that too "

Why the ?

I would have asked him why he was there, then politely told him to go away and leave me alone.

I wouldn’t have been able to sit there and listen. I would have told I’m I’m not interested.

And, if I saw that my friend was uncomfortable, I would have intervened on her behalf.

A quiet, thanks mate but we have some fucking to get on with, and took her away from him.

evesham

"I would have asked him why he was there, then politely told him to go away and leave me alone.

"

Ah, he was ready for that. He was there with his wife and only had sex with his wife so that was OK.

By *entenTeaCouple  over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Ouch!

There are ways of expressing faith even in the swinger community and that is not one of them. Faith should come through in your manner as a spirit of understanding and compassion. We don't deny our faith, but preaching is not appropriate.

evesham

"And, if I saw that my friend was uncomfortable, I would have intervened on her behalf.

A quiet, thanks mate but we have some fucking to get on with, and took her away from him. "

Oh yes...im such a bad friend

"And, if I saw that my friend was uncomfortable, I would have intervened on her behalf.

A quiet, thanks mate but we have some fucking to get on with, and took her away from him.

Oh yes...im such a bad friend "

I'm not saying that, I just can't stand being preached at. What the fuck was he doing there anyway.

"I would have asked him why he was there, then politely told him to go away and leave me alone.

Ah, he was ready for that. He was there with his wife and only had sex with his wife so that was OK. "

I'd have said he can fuck his wife at home, why come here where he cam see others fucking.

evesham

Ah, he was ready for that. He was there with his wife and only had sex with his wife so that was OK.

I'd have said he can fuck his wife at home, why come here where he cam see others fucking. "

We didn't really engage him in conversation to be honest. Just let him ramble on and looked disinterested until he went to change and leave.

Ah well, gave us an amusing anecdote to share.

I'be encountered proselytising Presbyterians at a Catholic funeral!! It's just another example of people with no respect for the boundaries of others.

It was awkward but funny in my head to be honest and not the first time he’d done it so I knew what he was going to say. He’s a rather large bloke to say the least I didn’t want to upset him. There were too many things going on in my head and it was easier to sit, listen diffuse than to cause conflict in a club

I'd have said he can fuck his wife at home, why come here where he cam see others fucking. "

Exactly I don’t get his logic at all. He also knows nothing about us, for all he knows our husbands could have been there

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

More than a tad odd, I'd say. A swinger preaching against swinging in a swingers club - a bible-basher trying to transfer his guilt onto others. Not rational at all.

This is a bit like A Newcastle fan ( Hubby) asking a Sunderland fan why he goes to watch a shit team

"It was awkward but funny in my head to be honest and not the first time he’d done it so I knew what he was going to say. He’s a rather large bloke to say the least I didn’t want to upset him. There were too many things going on in my head and it was easier to sit, listen diffuse than to cause conflict in a club"

I can imagine your face as you say there listening to him.

I'd have said he can fuck his wife at home, why come here where he cam see others fucking.

We didn't really engage him in conversation to be honest. Just let him ramble on and looked disinterested until he went to change and leave.

Ah well, gave us an amusing anecdote to share. "

I'm very childish at times; I would have been behind his back making faces at my friend. She would have loved that

Should have said you have been praying at the alter of cock all night, your soul is safe.

Well you're all sinners let's face it

evesham

Just thought it was a tad odd. Well you're all sinners let's face it "

Fun though ain't it

Just thought it was a tad odd. Well you're all sinners let's face it

Fun though ain't it "

it is x

Fun though ain't it "

did you repent?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

God moves in mysterious ways. It’s a sign.

Repent

I don't understand why you wouldn't intervene as your friend was uncomfortable or even why you bothered listening to him and just walk away.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Did he tell you the story about what happened when Jesus went to Mount Olive?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Fun though ain't it "

Damn I wish I’d been with you! I used to teach at Sunday school - and before I stopped going to church I brought up some theological arguments against the ‘no sex outside marriage ‘ mantra that made the regulars very uncomfortable!

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Well that's interesting!

His first sentence is certainly true.

But the second needs a bit more thought.

Sodom and Gomorrah were of course destroyed for practising non-consensual homosexual sex, inhospitality and violence towards foreigners.

These are not things I've noticed happening at Chams. In fact, everyone we've got to know at Chams has turned out to be kind, generous and friendly. Including the staff.

Janet xxxxxx

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I bet you shouted ‘oh god’ more than once that night.

Im a pretty avid churchgoer, I admit, but I wouldn’t dream of any of that. It reminds me of the vicar in Malvern who fair pissed me off on twitter asking all of us at swingfields to the church as we needed to ‘feel god’... did he ask the truckfest patrons... no... and they were noisy all night and left rubbish in the field when they left.

Yorkshire

I’d have just said ‘a fat man in a towel not really how I pictured the second coming’ and trotted off

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"I’d have just said ‘a fat man in a towel not really how I pictured the second coming’ and trotted off "

I wouldn’t see the need to be personal. I think fuck off would have sufficed.

"I bet you shouted ‘oh god’ more than once that night.

Im a pretty avid churchgoer, I admit, but I wouldn’t dream of any of that. It reminds me of the vicar in Malvern who fair pissed me off on twitter asking all of us at swingfields to the church as we needed to ‘feel god’... did he ask the truckfest patrons... no... and they were noisy all night and left rubbish in the field when they left. "

Sexual deviants like us need saving from ourselves.

By *heshire DilfMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

" It reminds me of the vicar in Malvern who fair pissed me off on twitter asking all of us at swingfields to the church as we needed to ‘feel god’... "

Just brokering a deal for the big G in the sky. Help him get his rocks off.

Imagine the size of that love length? I wonder if it hallelujahs when it blurts,?

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Politeness I guess as he was addressing my friend directly and I didn't want to leave her. "

This is a problem sometimes for women, hi, it's ok to be rude. He was being rude first. You're perfectly fine to stand right in front of your friend and face off with him and say "take your issues elsewhere mate"

"rude" is subjective anyway.

"I’d have just said ‘a fat man in a towel not really how I pictured the second coming’ and trotted off

I wouldn’t see the need to be personal. I think fuck off would have sufficed. "

Ooh, that's rude though.

"I’d have just said ‘a fat man in a towel not really how I pictured the second coming’ and trotted off

Ooh, that's rude though.

"

And so was he. Lucky for him the two ladies were not rude back to him. Give it time, someone will really take offence at his shit and show him the error of his ways

So does this dude just acost women or will he front up to guys same size or bigger than him?

Ooh, that's rude though.

And so was he. Lucky for him the two ladies were not rude back to him. Give it time, someone will really take offence at his shit and show him the error of his ways

So does this dude just acost women or will he front up to guys same size or bigger than him?"

So many questions raised here. I think it's a case of only knowing how I would react if I were actually there.

I'm blunt but polite to any religious people who knock on my door.

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Ah, he was ready for that. He was there with his wife and only had sex with his wife so that was OK. "

Next time tell him it's not ok and specifically it's the sin of scandal

Yorkshire

There’s a ‘country song called’ the lord knows I’m drinking’

Reminds me of this exact scenario

If it happens again, and he starts to preach about how we are followers of satan, simply smile, say "I know" and touch his inside thigh. Best way to get rid of them is to go along with it and become spawn of satan

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Blimey.

I suppose he and his wife think it's ok for them to attend as they're doing God's work.

I've noticed more hell, fire and brimstone preaching recently even in the limited contact I have with Christianity. At a recent funeral the vicar basically said that God knew who all us unbelievers were and we're going to hell in handcart. Which was a great comfort to those of us grieving a close relative

"There’s a ‘country song called’ the lord knows I’m drinking’

Reminds me of this exact scenario "

Or 'Jesus he knows me'

By Genesis

'I believe in the family

With my ever loving wife beside me

But she dont know about my girlfriend

Or the man I met last night'

Ooh, that's rude though.

So does this dude just acost women or will he front up to guys same size or bigger than him?

So many questions raised here. I think it's a case of only knowing how I would react if I were actually there.

I'm blunt but polite to any religious people who knock on my door. "

If you’re a non smoker don’t go moaning about smokers if you visit a Shisha bar.

If you’re a vegan, don’t go berating others at a steakhouse restaurant.

If you’re teetotal, by all means enjoy the pubs and bars, but don’t condem drinkers.

He was a prick the end

Ooh, that's rude though.

I'm blunt but polite to any religious people who knock on my door.

If you’re a non smoker don’t go moaning about smokers if you visit a Shisha bar.

If you’re a vegan, don’t go berating others at a steakhouse restaurant.

If you’re teetotal, by all means enjoy the pubs and bars, but don’t condem drinkers.

He was a prick the end "

Maybe he went there on a mission.

Fun though ain't it

Damn I wish I’d been with you! I used to teach at Sunday school - and before I stopped going to church I brought up some theological arguments against the ‘no sex outside marriage ‘ mantra that made the regulars very uncomfortable! "

Hey i got stopped on the promenade in Weymouth by two very pretty Mormons an hour later they were converted to the process of natural evolution

Next time tell him it's not ok and specifically it's the sin of scandal"

And does his church know he's there.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Me so holy. Me love you long time.

And does his church know he's there. "

Do Chams understand what he likened them to? He basically said the club should burn.

#fruitloop #fetchthestraightjacket

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Wonder what he would have done if you or she would have asked him to lick your pussy.

Do Chams understand what he likened them to? He basically said the club should burn.

#fruitloop #fetchthestraightjacket "

Is he not worried it might burn with him in it?

Is he not worried it might burn with him in it?"

Well despite it being one of our interests, I wouldn’t piss on him

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Next time ask him to babtise you in the dark room and then get him to repent by chaining him to the wheel and you don a strap on

Is he not worried it might burn with him in it?"

Issue is though, that could be seen as a threat. He likened the club to soddom and gammorah and said it was burnt down. If he thinks he is a preacher, that's rather foreboding

More than a tad odd, I'd say. A swinger preaching against swinging in a swingers club - a bible-basher trying to transfer his guilt onto others. Not rational at all.

"

Guilt transfer- it's exactly that.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I would of just sat there laughing in all honesty asked him if he wanted some stones for that greenhouse

"I would of just sat there laughing in all honesty asked him if he wanted some stones for that greenhouse "

Greenhouse total den of iniquity with all those fudge nudgers

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

Ooh, that's rude though.

……

So does this dude just acost women or will he front up to guys same size or bigger than him?"

This is exactly what I thought when I read this. He knew who to pick on. He certainly wasn't going to lay the preachy stuff to a bloke, especially if the bloke was in mid play.

I do agree with the comment that there isn't a need to get personal, but to be fair the man was rude, and a bully too.

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Guilt transfer- it's exactly that. "

Post-ejaculation remorse

I wonder if he walks around the club wishing he could join in.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

To be honest I would have found a theological debate quite interesting on a slow night...

There's a brand of Christianity which believes it is a believers duty to go amongst sinners and "save" them, so I suspect that's what this guy was up to.

"To be honest I would have found a theological debate quite interesting on a slow night...

There's a brand of Christianity which believes it is a believers duty to go amongst sinners and "save" them, so I suspect that's what this guy was up to. "

And dragged his poor wife along.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"To be honest I would have found a theological debate quite interesting on a slow night...

There's a brand of Christianity which believes it is a believers duty to go amongst sinners and "save" them, so I suspect that's what this guy was up to. "

I suspect he was, a bit like Jehovah's Witnesses. I wonder why he felt it necessary to have sex with his wife there though, I don't think missionaries joined in with the cannibals.

London

There's a brand of Christianity which believes it is a believers duty to go amongst sinners and "save" them, so I suspect that's what this guy was up to.

And dragged his poor wife along. "

Perhaps she was is of the same view.

London

Perhaps she is of the same view.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She might agree with him or be a surrendered wife.

London

I suspect he was, a bit like Jehovah's Witnesses. I wonder why he felt it necessary to have sex with his wife there though, I don't think missionaries joined in with the cannibals. "

Perhaps the OP misunderstood and he was just saying he only had sex with his wife.

Thing is that kind of preaching isn't going to last long as people will report him and he will get banned.

She might agree with him or be a surrendered wife. "

The OP said she looked embarrassed or something like that.

The OP said she looked embarrassed or something like that. "

Sheepish.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suspect he was, a bit like Jehovah's Witnesses. I wonder why he felt it necessary to have sex with his wife there though, I don't think missionaries joined in with the cannibals.

Perhaps the OP misunderstood and he was just saying he only had sex with his wife.

Thing is that kind of preaching isn't going to last long as people will report him and he will get banned. "

Who knows.

We've been to places where residents stand outside taking pictures of guests number plates and leave little passive aggressive notes on windscreens. Their righteousness indignation is amusing to behold. Nobody is quite sure what they intend to do with all the photos they take. Nudity and sex terrifies some people.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The OP said she looked embarrassed or something like that.

Sheepish."

Well none of us know what she thinks but it's a novel way to get your wife in to swinging that's for sure. I'm going to suggest it next time a guy asks how to.

London

Thing is that kind of preaching isn't going to last long as people will report him and he will get banned.

Who knows.

We've been to places where residents stand outside taking pictures of guests number plates and leave little passive aggressive notes on windscreens. Their righteousness indignation is amusing to behold. Nobody is quite sure what they intend to do with all the photos they take. Nudity and sex terrifies some people."

I suspect people like that don't like having a swingers club in their area and are hoping to deter people attending and thus close down the club.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Who knows.

We've been to places where residents stand outside taking pictures of guests number plates and leave little passive aggressive notes on windscreens. Their righteousness indignation is amusing to behold. Nobody is quite sure what they intend to do with all the photos they take. Nudity and sex terrifies some people.

I suspect people like that don't like having a swingers club in their area and are hoping to deter people attending and thus close down the club. "

I suspect you're right but it's a naturist spa. I think it's the nudity that bothers them.

I thought that too

Why the ? "

Why not? Wide eyed look of amazement

London

Who knows.

I suspect people like that don't like having a swingers club in their area and are hoping to deter people attending and thus close down the club.

I suspect you're right but it's a naturist spa. I think it's the nudity that bothers them. "

I don't think it's the activity per se that bothers them. It's probably more the perception that such a place is a bit sleazy and will bring down house prices.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"

being a blunt yorkshire girl i perhaps would not have been polite in telling him to "disappear" lol

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Aye but some of us "sinners" dont fecking want "saving" lol

By *urveLurverMan  over a year ago

Skyview

"Ouch!

There are ways of expressing faith even in the swinger community and that is not one of them. Faith should come through in your manner as a spirit of understanding and compassion. We don't deny our faith, but preaching is not appropriate. "

The general tone of replies on this thread says to me that Fab Swingers has a closer understanding of the nature of God i.e. Love, forgiveness and good humour than some sections of the church.

London

"Ouch!

There are ways of expressing faith even in the swinger community and that is not one of them. Faith should come through in your manner as a spirit of understanding and compassion. We don't deny our faith, but preaching is not appropriate.

The general tone of replies on this thread says to me that Fab Swingers has a closer understanding of the nature of God i.e. Love, forgiveness and good humour than some sections of the church. "

You speak for yourself, I think preacher guy has got God just right, vengeful and censorious

Guilt transfer- it's exactly that.

Post-ejaculation remorse "

It's a real thing for some men.

We live, we die. Have fun, do no harm and leave the place in a better state than you found it. Life doesn't need to be justified.

He goes most if not every Sunday it’s clearly his place of worship

London

"He goes most if not every Sunday it’s clearly his place of worship "

Were you the person preached at?

"He goes most if not every Sunday it’s clearly his place of worship

Were you the person preached at? "

Yes

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I would of just sat there laughing in all honesty asked him if he wanted some stones for that greenhouse

Greenhouse total den of iniquity with all those fudge nudgers "

Didn't think that comment through did I

Shouldv had him removed or removed him yourself! I guess we wont be going there if they let anyone like that in there! I thought clubs were supposed to be comfortable places to be. Iv no issues with people being religious but to be like that is out of order

Shouldv had him removed or removed him yourself! I guess we wont be going there if they let anyone like that in there! I thought clubs were supposed to be comfortable places to be. Iv no issues with people being religious but to be like that is out of order"

Id love to see you try to remove him

Shouldv had him removed or removed him yourself! I guess we wont be going there if they let anyone like that in there! I thought clubs were supposed to be comfortable places to be. Iv no issues with people being religious but to be like that is out of order

Id love to see you try to remove him "

I would offer to fart beside him, but my farts don't smell.

"I would of just sat there laughing in all honesty asked him if he wanted some stones for that greenhouse

Greenhouse total den of iniquity with all those fudge nudgers

Didn't think that comment through did I "

It needs to go on Lickety's thread .

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"He goes most if not every Sunday it’s clearly his place of worship

Were you the person preached at?

Yes "

I wouldnt of been able to keep a straight face.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was going to chams one day and the guy was picking me up from the station. As i was waiting i had a leaflet thrust in my hand and it said god was waiting for me

evesham

Shouldv had him removed or removed him yourself! I guess we wont be going there if they let anyone like that in there! I thought clubs were supposed to be comfortable places to be. Iv no issues with people being religious but to be like that is out of order"

To be fair, I've been going for about 8 years and this is the first time I've encountered anything like this. It's not the clubs fault. How should they police things like this?

Id love to see you try to remove him "

Lol well it wouldv pissed me off!

S

To be fair, I've been going for about 8 years and this is the first time I've encountered anything like this. It's not the clubs fault. How should they police things like this? "

Hmm yeah good point, as we havnt attended a club yet, i dont know how they work. But arnt you supposed to be a member?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think i would just of turned to him and say i suppose a shags out the question then

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the fucking and goings amen

To be fair, I've been going for about 8 years and this is the first time I've encountered anything like this. It's not the clubs fault. How should they police things like this?

Hmm yeah good point, as we havnt attended a club yet, i dont know how they work. But arnt you supposed to be a member?"

He is a member but when we told them about him they said they would deal with him

I definitely would have cut him short pretty early on and said quite earnestly that I fully understand what he thinks he's doing and that I appreciate the sentiment but that, unlike him, I don't believe in Satan at all, in fact I'm not a satanist in the slightest, and that instead I prefer to believe in god

That tends to have the desired reaction

Hmm yeah good point, as we havnt attended a club yet, i dont know how they work. But arnt you supposed to be a member?

He is a member but when we told them about him they said they would deal with him "

fair enough

To be fair, I've been going for about 8 years and this is the first time I've encountered anything like this. It's not the clubs fault. How should they police things like this? "

Withdrawing his membership / denying him entry. Surely that’s the beauty of a private club? They have (should have ) control of who they let in.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I would have said "It's ok, I go to Sister LisaB's Sunday Morning Confession"

By *usthere8Man  over a year ago

Ealing

It was probably his pick up line

So when the mood takes him, he feels enlightened

Well theirs always somebody telling you what you can and can't do, what I want to know was he naked?

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

And this happened at Chams and you spoke to Steve or Mark about it?

So when you said the club were great what did they do?

Surprised they didn't mention it yesterday as it is a very bizarre occurrence.

"And this happened at Chams and you spoke to Steve or Mark about it?

Surprised they didn't mention it yesterday as it is a very bizarre occurrence. "

omg first name terms you're a regular then

you should have asked him what he was doing there then xx

evesham

Surprised they didn't mention it yesterday as it is a very bizarre occurrence. "

They dealt with it, that's all that's needed to know. We were both satisfied with the outcome and carried on our night.

Like I said, it was a bizarre interlude to our evening that I thought might make an amusing anecdote on here. Guess not

No one was hurt and appropriate action was taken by the club.

evesham

"you should have asked him what he was doing there then xx"

Already answers that one.... He was there having sex with his wife and only his wife so he was fine.

To be honest, he didn't actually say straight out that what we were doing was wrong or we needed to repent etc, he just told us jesus loved us (didn't say he wanted us for a sun beam though) and the God was good. He did say that the club was soddom and gomorrah though and that God raised that to the ground (or words to that effect).

"you should have asked him what he was doing there then xx"
he wanted to try and find a virgin for sacrifice but alas their was none

They dealt with it, that's all that's needed to know. We were both satisfied with the outcome and carried on our night.

Like I said, it was a bizarre interlude to our evening that I thought might make an amusing anecdote on here. Guess not

No one was hurt and appropriate action was taken by the club. "

I suppose people took it in the vain that you posted and that was without humour. Your OP and posts thereafter. No humour injection detected.

evesham

I suppose people took it in the vain that you posted and that was without humour. Your OP and posts thereafter. No humour injection detected. "

Ok.... Will post more of these after posts intended to be humorous

I forgot people need spoon feeding on here

evesham

Ah I messed it up already!

"Ah I messed it up already! "
damn hope you've got a Dyson at hand

evesham

I dud perhaps hope the fact that I put I thought it was a tad odd and not what a fucking outrage might have indicated how I felt about the whole thing but apparently I was wrong.

Instead I'm a shit friend, the club is shit, and I should have caused a blazing religious row by the changing rooms.

Seriously..... This place!

I suppose people took it in the vain that you posted and that was without humour. Your OP and posts thereafter. No humour injection detected.

Ok.... Will post more of these after posts intended to be humorous

I forgot people need spoon feeding on here "

Ooo sarky

If you post a serious post I’m sure you’d have been annoyed at people not talking that seriously. Common sense.

market harborough

"I dud perhaps hope the fact that I put I thought it was a tad odd and not what a fucking outrage might have indicated how I felt about the whole thing but apparently I was wrong.

Instead I'm a shit friend, the club is shit, and I should have caused a blazing religious row by the changing rooms.

Seriously..... This place! "

Or maybe I just think you're making up bollocks to have something interesting to post, who knows

market harborough

Surprised they didn't mention it yesterday as it is a very bizarre occurrence. omg first name terms you're a regular then "

I do love a smart ass however an ass just on it's own, unless its lubed up, not so much.

» Add a new message to this topic