FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Putin Trump Summit

Putin Trump Summit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igertiger OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

what is the chance Trump will insult Putin.....pretty slim I guess I bet he'll be a good little boy . What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Read the thread title.

Thought someone had discovered a new mountain

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think he’ll suck his cock

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I think he’ll suck his cock "

According to someone on my post about Trump he fingered the Queen and Theresa May , so by that reckoning you may be right

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I wonder if the Russians will be lining the streets and squares with protesters ?

I very much doubt it .

Especially after seeing how well they did the World Cup ( except for the twats calling themselves pussy riot , who invaded the pitch for the final ) , which will go down about as well as their previous efforts . Enjoy your jail time ladies .....

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I'm sure this will be just as big a triumph for Mr Trump as his recent summit with Mr Kim, which made him the most popular man in the universe of all time.

By *igertiger OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"I'm sure this will be just as big a triumph for Mr Trump as his recent summit with Mr Kim, which made him the most popular man in the universe of all time."

insults flying right left and centre in the UK....let's see if he has the balls to do it with Putin.

A dialogue is better than not speaking. I think there's a sometimes grudging respect between them.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

He might; without meaning to. He does have a tendency to spout utter pish without really thinking about what he's saying.

If he does, I'd think Putin is a lot less likely to roll over for it the way May did.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Trump wants easy personal business in Russia, so it'll be more of the cock sucking going on

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Trump wants easy personal business in Russia, so it'll be more of the cock sucking going on "

Yes because Russia's economy is the same size as Australia, and we all know how the Australians influence politics with they're massive bribes!!.

No, there not the force people perceive they are, there not that influential in the grand scheme of things when you realise we've got way more lobbyists in this country or the states that already influence politics and have done for decades, apart from that Russia's main sources of income are natural gas and oil, which the USA of has in abundance and are actually rivals in for customers hence trumps remarks to Merkel about buying oil and gas from Russia and not the USA.

So to conclude trump won't be sucking any cock, no matter how much left wing knob ends would love it to be true

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

It's about influence. Trump needs Putin to cut ties with Iran in order to bring about regime change, so what will Trump offer in return? He's already created a pretext for dumping NATO, which Mr Putin might like.

That said, it may simply be that Mr Trump has forgotten his password on Twitter and he's asked Mr Poot-ting to bring a copy.

"It's about influence. Trump needs Putin to cut ties with Iran in order to bring about regime change, so what will Trump offer in return? He's already created a pretext for dumping NATO, which Mr Putin might like.

That said, it may simply be that Mr Trump has forgotten his password on Twitter and he's asked Mr Poot-ting to bring a copy."

By *eneRoissyMan  over a year ago

Nailsworth

"I wonder if the Russians will be lining the streets and squares with protesters ?

I very much doubt it .

Especially after seeing how well they did the World Cup ( except for the twats calling themselves pussy riot , who invaded the pitch for the final ) , which will go down about as well as their previous efforts . Enjoy your jail time ladies ....."

The meeting is happening in Finland and the protests on freedom of speach and free press have already started twitter hashtag #HelsinkiCalling

You're right though the right to assemble and peaceful protest would have been slightly difficult in red square.

» Add a new message to this topic