FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > England Team

England Team

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the year is nearly over, and i`m stupidly excited for the Euros next year. So i`m wondering what do you all think of Englands chances of winning?

I tell myself they will, i have alot of faith in them and i have true passion i wish more fans are like that. But deep down in some ways i know i`m dreaming.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Wakey Wakey.......

Jumpers for goalposts 'n all.

Not a chance tbh.

Engerland Engerland Engerland etc

Penalties Germany

You have to believe though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the majority of footy fans, the heart will always want England to do something special at any tournament, I'd take the TwoBobTampaxIntercontinentalFIFA medal for nothing if it meant we'd won something but the head rules and sadly the state of the current side will dictate that we win nothing more than back page headlines and a picture of Mr Capello as a generic vegetable.

I think we have an excelent change of wining, our batting line up is performing well, broad is (imho) the best all rounder in the word and we are also blessed with a high quality, experienced and varied bowling attack.

South Africa are a tough tean and I certainly don't expect a white wash, but I think we should win the series and stay at no one spot ready for the summer tests again.

Ohhhhh u meant football.........

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

Inject them all with a bit of the pride, passion and spirit that the Celtic nations play with, and you might have a chance !

I support Scotland, know full well we won't beat the top teams, but at least we'll have played with heart.

If the governing bodies of football change the rules so that players can represent the countries they play in rather than the countries they are nationals of, then we may be in with a chance !

Til then, I think we shall be clinging on to the glory of 1966 for some time yet

By *o DaddyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

we will never recapture the enthusiasm of the 66 team,not all that team were individual stars but were a well welded team playing for pride!,todays footballers generally are over paid and over rated!.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

beginning to drift away from the 'beautifull game', have become slowly more and more dissilusioned with many aspects of it....

what England are entering a team in a swinging competition wow where are they and how do I get on team

"what England are entering a team in a swinging competition wow where are they and how do I get on team "

u can be the physio - u get to do the rub downs !

I think if England beat all their opponents in all their games, they will win the competition.

"what England are entering a team in a swinging competition wow where are they and how do I get on team

u can be the physio - u get to do the rub downs !"

rather do the rub ups

Just because we invented football, doesn't mean we have the god given right to win. I live next door to a playing field that apart from the occasional organised match, lies empty, would it be in Brazil? There lies the problem to get one world class player you probably need a thousand who really want it.

Accept the fact it's a myth that England were ever the best football team, but they're not as bad as the press say they are.

"Just because we invented football, doesn't mean we have the god given right to win. I live next door to a playing field that apart from the occasional organised match, lies empty, would it be in Brazil? There lies the problem to get one world class player you probably need a thousand who really want it.

Accept the fact it's a myth that England were ever the best football team, but they're not as bad as the press say they are. "

Thats the trouble with people these days, they spend too much time playing football on the X Box and not getting off their arse to get the real experience and fitness.

no fcuking chance. but ill enjoy it while it lasts

» Add a new message to this topic