FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Strictly post World Cup thread..#129

The Strictly post World Cup thread..#129

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amiss OP   Couple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So nearly at the final...your thoughts on the tournament

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

No comment!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So nearly at the final...your thoughts on the tournament"

We was robbed

"No comment!"

Your learning

Hull

"No comment!

Your learning "

Mmmm. Not that. I actually had more messages of Support than from the detractors!

Plus I turned it to a new advantage. I bet on England to lose; result was a major Charity got a cheque from me for over £100.

"No comment!

Your learning

Mmmm. Not that. I actually had more messages of Support than from the detractors!

Plus I turned it to a new advantage. I bet on England to lose; result was a major Charity got a cheque from me for over £100."

Ah well all ended well

Apart from england

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

In my opinion we never looked like a threat to any top team. We never played the type of football that would scare a top team. People got carried away with the rhetoric and some of what was written or said was carried away on a wild flight of fancy that didn't represent our play and the standard of our competition.

BUT

Our team have been ranked 13th - 16th for most of this year. We are inexperienced and don't have the sort of superstars like Ronaldo that others do. So to get to the last 4, which the likes of Brazil and Germany failed to do, is well in excess of what most people could realistically have expected.

We also, in Harry Kane, have the leading contender for the Golden Boot.

The England team and their supporters have much to be happy about.

Hull

"No comment!

Your learning

Plus I turned it to a new advantage. I bet on England to lose; result was a major Charity got a cheque from me for over £100.

Ah well all ended well

Apart from england "

But they did do well!

They didn't get to the final BUT they got a hell of a lot further than the sceptics thought at the start of the event.

They raised the Bar in everyone's eyes, showed the rest of the Footballing World what a new managerial style can do, and improved their ranking too.

All of that provides the foundation on which to build for the future, say in 2 or 4 years time and beyond!

Don't beat yourself up but see what they did achieve against the odds!

chelmsford

"In my opinion we never looked like a threat to any top team. We never played the type of football that would scare a top team. People got carried away with the rhetoric and some of what was written or said was carried away on a wild flight of fancy that didn't represent our play and the standard of our competition.

BUT

Our team have been ranked 13th - 16th for most of this year. We are inexperienced and don't have the sort of superstars like Ronaldo that others do. So to get to the last 4, which the likes of Brazil and Germany failed to do, is well in excess of what most people could realistically have expected.

We also, in Harry Kane, have the leading contender for the Golden Boot.

The England team and their supporters have much to be happy about."

Yes we do

Would have been nice if they came away with a medal today....but still they done good

chelmsford

"Would have been nice if they came away with a medal today....but still they done good "

Fourth out of thirty two...not bad...

"Would have been nice if they came away with a medal today....but still they done good

Fourth out of thirty two...not bad... "

It's bloody good but I would have liked to see them young lads come away with a medal as they had worked so hard....we will win the fecking euros though

chelmsford

"Would have been nice if they came away with a medal today....but still they done good

It's bloody good but I would have liked to see them young lads come away with a medal as they had worked so hard....we will win the fecking euros though "

I agree with you...watch this space for the euros!

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've really enjoyed this world cup,Russia should get alot credit for how it's all gone.

The final is looming,my heart wants Croatia to win it,but my brain says France will do it,stranger things have happened.

COME ON CROATIA

chelmsford

"I've really enjoyed this world cup,Russia should get alot credit for how it's all gone.

The final is looming,my heart wants Croatia to win it,but my brain says France will do it,stranger things have happened.

COME ON CROATIA "

I've enjoyed it too. Looking forward to watching the final, I don't really mind who wins

It's bloody good but I would have liked to see them young lads come away with a medal as they had worked so hard....we will win the fecking euros though

I agree with you...watch this space for the euros! "

Yeah

"I've really enjoyed this world cup,Russia should get alot credit for how it's all gone.

COME ON CROATIA "

It would been nice to see them win. ...so they have me behind them too

Huddersfield

COME ON CROATIA

I've enjoyed it too. Looking forward to watching the final, I don't really mind who wins "

I'm more conditioned to cheering the underdog on being a Huddersfield Town fan.

3 wins for Engerlund against teams they should be beating, 1 draw and 3 losses, I wouldn't say that's a great tournament really but the media seem to think they are world beaters who were unlucky, it was their best chance ever to at least make a final. Overall I'd say it's been a brilliant tournament so well done to Russia

COME ON CROATIA

I've enjoyed it too. Looking forward to watching the final, I don't really mind who wins

I'm more conditioned to cheering the underdog on being a Huddersfield Town fan."

Then there's the thing whereby the last time we were in a semi final....they weren't even a country.

So yeah its good to see some new blood go through.

"3 wins for Engerlund against teams they should be beating, 1 draw and 3 losses, I wouldn't say that's a great tournament really but the media seem to think they are world beaters who were unlucky, it was their best chance ever to at least make a final. Overall I'd say it's been a brilliant tournament so well done to Russia "

The thing is it was a young fresh team we had and we all so wanted to see them win it.. . But they bloody did good.

Huddersfield

COME ON CROATIA

Then there's the thing whereby the last time we were in a semi final....they weren't even a country.

So yeah its good to see some new blood go through."

Its been refreshing seeing the old guard getting knocked out early.

Love the world cup and all big games. Everyone says France but my money is on Croatia. If they play as aggressive as they have done at points it'll be a great final x

COME ON CROATIA

So yeah its good to see some new blood go through.

Its been refreshing seeing the old guard getting knocked out early."

I'm with you it's been a refreshing tournament that has got a lot more people behind it

"Love the world cup and all big games. Everyone says France but my money is on Croatia. If they play as aggressive as they have done at points it'll be a great final x"

chelmsford

"3 wins for Engerlund against teams they should be beating, 1 draw and 3 losses, I wouldn't say that's a great tournament really but the media seem to think they are world beaters who were unlucky, it was their best chance ever to at least make a final. Overall I'd say it's been a brilliant tournament so well done to Russia

The thing is it was a young fresh team we had and we all so wanted to see them win it.. . But they bloody did good."

I second that

Vive la France

"Vive la France "

Didn't want them to win but fair play they earned it

"Vive la France

Didn't want them to win but fair play they earned it "

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

Well done France

The fact their squad was the second youngest means there’s a lot more to come from them.

"Vive la France

"

And I've got French blood from my mother's side

chelmsford

"Vive la France

And I've got French blood from my mother's side "

Haha...love it, my hubby is descended from French Hugonot

chelmsford

Thought it was a good game and well done France, I felt they were beatable

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"And I've got French blood from my mother's side

Haha...love it, my hubby is descended from French Hugonot "

Well you know what they say, 'It's not what you know, it's Huguenot'

chelmsford

"And I've got French blood from my mother's side

Haha...love it, my hubby is descended from French Hugonot

Well you know what they say, 'It's not what you know, it's Huguenot' "

Well that's the football gone and even the tennis.....and I'm missing voddys daft jokes ffs

chelmsford

"Well that's the football gone and even the tennis.....and I'm missing voddys daft jokes ffs "

Yes, what is there to look forward to?....ooh, I know!

"Well that's the football gone and even the tennis.....and I'm missing voddys daft jokes ffs

Yes, what is there to look forward to?....ooh, I know! "

Only for you

Well there's tonight for me

chelmsford

"Well that's the football gone and even the tennis.....and I'm missing voddys daft jokes ffs

Only for you

Well there's tonight for me "

What's happening tonight?

Only for you

What's happening tonight? "

Decided last week I need a night out at least once a week and I had a good night lest Monday so I'm making it a permanent thing....I've been off the social scene for too long

chelmsford

Only for you

What's happening tonight?

Decided last week I need a night out at least once a week and I had a good night lest Monday so I'm making it a permanent thing....I've been off the social scene for too long"

That's a great idea, enjoy

Well we had a right fecking electric storm last night. Must have got a months water in 4 hours....nd I got fecking soaked

chelmsford

"Well we had a right fecking electric storm last night. Must have got a months water in 4 hours....nd I got fecking soaked "

We are desperate for some of that

chelmsford

Can I just say...Voddy would be proud of me...we have a cat and 3 kittens in our garden , born whilst we were on holiday. We have been socializing the kittens and they all have homes to go to. We are going to keep mummy

Hello

chelmsford

"Hello "

Hello

"Well we had a right fecking electric storm last night. Must have got a months water in 4 hours....nd I got fecking soaked

We are desperate for some of that "

The best bit was my roof didn't leak

"Can I just say...Voddy would be proud of me...we have a cat and 3 kittens in our garden , born whilst we were on holiday. We have been socializing the kittens and they all have homes to go to. We are going to keep mummy "

I'll try to tell her

"Hello "

Bloody hell you were up late eenie

"Hello

Hello "

Oh and hello you two

chelmsford

"Can I just say...Voddy would be proud of me...we have a cat and 3 kittens in our garden , born whilst we were on holiday. We have been socializing the kittens and they all have homes to go to. We are going to keep mummy

I'll try to tell her "

Thank you Mistress

"Can I just say...Voddy would be proud of me...we have a cat and 3 kittens in our garden , born whilst we were on holiday. We have been socializing the kittens and they all have homes to go to. We are going to keep mummy

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress "

Sent her a screenshot

chelmsford

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress

Sent her a screenshot "

Ah thank you. Got my lovely dad out of hospital Monday, just going over to sort him out and feed him! He's doing well, just waiting for cardio appointments.

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress

Sent her a screenshot

Ah thank you. Got my lovely dad out of hospital Monday, just going over to sort him out and feed him! He's doing well, just waiting for cardio appointments. "

Aw that's good to hear sami

I'm off out again sortly...turning into a right little social animal

chelmsford

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress

Sent her a screenshot

Ah thank you. Got my lovely dad out of hospital Monday, just going over to sort him out and feed him! He's doing well, just waiting for cardio appointments.

I'm off out again sortly...turning into a right little social animal "

Thank you hey, enjoy yourself

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress

Sent her a screenshot

Thank you hey, enjoy yourself "

I did

chelmsford

I'll try to tell her

Thank you Mistress

Sent her a screenshot

Thank you hey, enjoy yourself

I did "

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Croatia were robbed

"Croatia were robbed "

Now come on mate.. I wanted them to win but they got beat fair and square...

Merton

"Croatia were robbed

Now come on mate.. I wanted them to win but they got beat fair and square..."

They were hard done by the referee the free kick was not a free kick which led to the goal mistake #1. The ball to hand was not a penalty because according to the rule book handball has to be intentional either all ball to hand is a penalty or not. mistake #2. similar situation Nigeria v Argentina was not given to Nigeria the Argentina player head the ball to his elbow and several other matches. Losing shift the momentum for Croatia and they still played better than France and deserve to have won. Most of the 50/50 decisions in the first half went against them.

There was no yellow card for diving in this world cup especially for a lot of false penalty call and VAR to help.

Supposedly the Croats donated their whole tournament earnings (£21 million) to a kids charity. What an amazing gesture if it's true

"Croatia were robbed

Now come on mate.. I wanted them to win but they got beat fair and square...

They were hard done by the referee the free kick was not a free kick which led to the goal mistake #1. The ball to hand was not a penalty because according to the rule book handball has to be intentional either all ball to hand is a penalty or not. mistake #2. similar situation Nigeria v Argentina was not given to Nigeria the Argentina player head the ball to his elbow and several other matches. Losing shift the momentum for Croatia and they still played better than France and deserve to have won. Most of the 50/50 decisions in the first half went against them.

There was no yellow card for diving in this world cup especially for a lot of false penalty call and VAR to help."

Ok I give up

"Supposedly the Croats donated their whole tournament earnings (£21 million) to a kids charity. What an amazing gesture if it's true "

I hope it is true and yes that would be a marvellous thing to do

chelmsford

Wish I hadn't started this fecking post now..roll on Strictly Come Dancing...I will know what I'm talking about there

Merton

"Wish I hadn't started this fecking post now..roll on Strictly Come Dancing...I will know what I'm talking about there "

I enjoyed the tournament

Hull

"Wish I hadn't started this fecking post now..roll on Strictly Come Dancing...I will know what I'm talking about there "

Evening Samiss.

Presently at home till Monday (catching up on holidays). Utterly knackered doing nothing!

chelmsford

"Wish I hadn't started this fecking post now..roll on Strictly Come Dancing...I will know what I'm talking about there

Evening Samiss.

Presently at home till Monday (catching up on holidays). Utterly knackered doing nothing! "

Evening Iain,sounds great!

Your at football every week during the season

"Wish I hadn't started this fecking post now..roll on Strictly Come Dancing...I will know what I'm talking about there

I enjoyed the tournament "

So did I. ...apart from us getting knocked out

Evening Samiss.

Presently at home till Monday (catching up on holidays). Utterly knackered doing nothing! "

Feet up time for you then eh Iain

Fecking custard creams struck again

That's the first time for ages...mind you I had two ripples last night too

chelmsford

Your at football every week during the season "

Yes I know...just kidding!

chelmsford

"Fecking custard creams struck again

That's the first time for ages...mind you I had two ripples last night too "

Love a ripple

Yes I know...just kidding! "

Little bugger

Love a ripple "

Aye but these were Cadbury ones

chelmsford

Yes I know...just kidding!

Little bugger"

chelmsford

Love a ripple

Aye but these were Cadbury ones "

Haha

Well washing has finished but it's looking a little dodgy up here to put out on the line.....fecking decisions decisions

chelmsford

"Well washing has finished but it's looking a little dodgy up here to put out on the line.....fecking decisions decisions "

Wish it was dodgy down here, garden is struggling and dust everywhere and what with the harvest too

"Well washing has finished but it's looking a little dodgy up here to put out on the line.....fecking decisions decisions

Wish it was dodgy down here, garden is struggling and dust everywhere and what with the harvest too "

County yourself lucky...I got home tonight and the fecking clothes were fecking soaking wet.....got the hung up all over the place

chelmsford

"Well washing has finished but it's looking a little dodgy up here to put out on the line.....fecking decisions decisions

Wish it was dodgy down here, garden is struggling and dust everywhere and what with the harvest too

County yourself lucky...I got home tonight and the fecking clothes were fecking soaking wet.....got the hung up all over the place "

I hate that too. Hate drying indoors!

County yourself lucky...I got home tonight and the fecking clothes were fecking soaking wet.....got the hung up all over the place

I hate that too. Hate drying indoors!"

Can't move rorum the feckers hanging everywhere

chelmsford

I hate that too. Hate drying indoors!

Can't move rorum the feckers hanging everywhere "

Haha, nothing worse than that!

Hey I'll tell you what....this thread will be running until that fecking show comes back on it think

chelmsford

"Hey I'll tell you what....this thread will be running until that fecking show comes back on it think "

Yes it will, but very slowly, as we are the only two on it!

chelmsford

""

Morning

"

Morning "

Good Morning Sami

How's your weekend going?

Morning both

"Morning both "

Morning Eenie how is you?

chelmsford

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

How's your weekend going? "

It's good and busy. Still looking after the kittens in the garden. Hopefully CPL lady will take them today. They need to go to the vet to be checked over, worked etc. Think we've found homes for them all and think we will keep mum. Still looking after dad, but he's doing well and not quite so dependant.

chelmsford

"Morning both "

Morning lovely Eenie

"Morning both

Morning Eenie how is you? "

Much the same as ever. Happy mostly but with life's usual shit stuck in for good measure!

How's you?

"Morning both

Morning lovely Eenie "

Morning Samiss, how are you?

chelmsford

"Morning both

Morning lovely Eenie

Morning Samiss, how are you? "

I'm well thank you. Recently back from a relaxing holiday in Corfu

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

It's good and busy. Still looking after the kittens in the garden. Hopefully CPL lady will take them today. They need to go to the vet to be checked over, worked etc. Think we've found homes for them all and think we will keep mum. Still looking after dad, but he's doing well and not quite so dependant. "

Is the mother of the kittens not on the wild side?

Glad your dad's getting better

"Morning both

Morning Eenie how is you?

Much the same as ever. Happy mostly but with life's usual shit stuck in for good measure!

How's you? "

Not great got a lot going on that is keeping me busy ...but mostly not in a good way.

chelmsford

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

It's good and busy. Still looking after the kittens in the garden. Hopefully CPL lady will take them today. They need to go to the vet to be checked over, worked etc. Think we've found homes for them all and think we will keep mum. Still looking after dad, but he's doing well and not quite so dependant.

Glad your dad's getting better "

Thank you No she's a domestic cat, we think she was dumped in our village, whilst pregnant. It was put all over bookface and the local bookface. She will be checked for a microchip, but I doubt she has one. The Cat people will get her chipped and spayed and any other medical needs. She's allowed us to look after the kittens. Think they're about 6 weeks old.

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

Thank you No she's a domestic cat, we think she was dumped in our village, whilst pregnant. It was put all over bookface and the local bookface. She will be checked for a microchip, but I doubt she has one. The Cat people will get her chipped and spayed and any other medical needs. She's allowed us to look after the kittens. Think they're about 6 weeks old. "

Aw we'll the kittens will be ready to go...I have thought about getting a cat but they are tying and atm I'm hardly at home...so maybe later at some point

chelmsford

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

Thank you No she's a domestic cat, we think she was dumped in our village, whilst pregnant. It was put all over bookface and the local bookface. She will be checked for a microchip, but I doubt she has one. The Cat people will get her chipped and spayed and any other medical needs. She's allowed us to look after the kittens. Think they're about 6 weeks old.

Aw we'll the kittens will be ready to go...I have thought about getting a cat but they are tying and atm I'm hardly at home...so maybe later at some point "

The young girl up the road helps with the cat's protection league and she tells me mummy has chosen us and our garden as she feels safe. She's very affectionate and follows me everywhere! The girl has told me she will come and look after her when we are away

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

Aw we'll the kittens will be ready to go...I have thought about getting a cat but they are tying and atm I'm hardly at home...so maybe later at some point

The young girl up the road helps with the cat's protection league and she tells me mummy has chosen us and our garden as she feels safe. She's very affectionate and follows me everywhere! The girl has told me she will come and look after her when we are away "

Aw we'll you've cracked it....I'd go for that

chelmsford

"

Morning

Good Morning Sami

The young girl up the road helps with the cat's protection league and she tells me mummy has chosen us and our garden as she feels safe. She's very affectionate and follows me everywhere! The girl has told me she will come and look after her when we are away

Aw we'll you've cracked it....I'd go for that "

I'll have my own cats bum!

chelmsford

" "

chelmsford

"

"

"

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy "

I bloody am too...

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too... "

Well it's a social night out tonight...let's hope I don't get called away like last week..

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Hello

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Well it's a social night out tonight...let's hope I don't get called away like last week.."

Ooh I hope not, have a lovely evening. Off to get some shopping for dad. His friend is taking him out for coffee this morning. He's doing really well, bless him

chelmsford

"Hello "

Ooh, hello gorgeous

"Hello

Ooh, hello gorgeous "

Hello gorgeous yourself. Is it warm enough for you?

chelmsford

"Hello

Ooh, hello gorgeous

Hello gorgeous yourself. Is it warm enough for you? "

Plenty warm enough, just back from Corfu, hot there too, but we had the sea to dip in and out of!

"Hello "

Good morning _abs....are you off today?

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Well it's a social night out tonight...let's hope I don't get called away like last week..

Ooh I hope not, have a lovely evening. Off to get some shopping for dad. His friend is taking him out for coffee this morning. He's doing really well, bless him "

Aw that's good...it's sounds like he's well into recovery

"Hello

Good morning _abs....are you off today?"

I have been in and I’m out now

"Hello

Ooh, hello gorgeous

Plenty warm enough, just back from Corfu, hot there too, but we had the sea to dip in and out of! "

Oh that sounds so lovely. I’m mentally stripping off

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Ooh I hope not, have a lovely evening. Off to get some shopping for dad. His friend is taking him out for coffee this morning. He's doing really well, bless him

Aw that's good...it's sounds like he's well into recovery "

Thank you he was looking great today and very positive

chelmsford

"Hello

Ooh, hello gorgeous

Plenty warm enough, just back from Corfu, hot there too, but we had the sea to dip in and out of!

Oh that sounds so lovely. I’m mentally stripping off "

It was gorgeous

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Thank you he was looking great today and very positive "

He'll probably outlive us both

Right im off out...might catch you later tonight

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Right im off out...might catch you later tonight "

Probably, have a good night

chelmsford

So we captured our little ferral kittens tonight. They've gone to the cat protection league lady, in the village. They will go to the vets tomorrow, with mummy, for the necessary medical treatment and we will have mummy back, when she has been spayed. She is a domestic cat and has attached herself to us, as we helped her look after her kittens, she is only about 18 months old, but has been the perfect mum. Can wait to get her back!

chelmsford

"So we captured our little ferral kittens tonight. They've gone to the cat protection league lady, in the village. They will go to the vets tomorrow, with mummy, for the necessary medical treatment and we will have mummy back, when she has been spayed. She is a domestic cat and has attached herself to us, as we helped her look after her kittens, she is only about 18 months old, but has been the perfect mum. Can wait to get her back!"

*can't*

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

Probably, have a good night"

I had a bloody great night

"So we captured our little ferral kittens tonight. They've gone to the cat protection league lady, in the village. They will go to the vets tomorrow, with mummy, for the necessary medical treatment and we will have mummy back, when she has been spayed. She is a domestic cat and has attached herself to us, as we helped her look after her kittens, she is only about 18 months old, but has been the perfect mum. Can wait to get her back!"

I bet you cant

How long will she be at the vets?

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

I had a bloody great night "

That's great

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

That's great "

I'm still in shock...do you know when a strange foreign beauty turn up and sits next to you the whole night...wow all I can say is wow

chelmsford

"So we captured our little ferral kittens tonight. They've gone to the cat protection league lady, in the village. They will go to the vets tomorrow, with mummy, for the necessary medical treatment and we will have mummy back, when she has been spayed. She is a domestic cat and has attached herself to us, as we helped her look after her kittens, she is only about 18 months old, but has been the perfect mum. Can wait to get her back!

I bet you cant

How long will she be at the vets?"

I'm not sure, I think they spay them quite quickly. They have to check if she's been microchipped and then contact the owner to see if they want her back, but as they've dumped her, I would doubt that...what an ordeal for a young cat to go through. Our garden was ideal for her to hide her kittens in, they must have been there before we went away, as hubby had seen her around. The neighbour had also been feeling her. Poor little mite

chelmsford

"

I'm bloody missing voddy

I bloody am too...

That's great

I'm still in shock...do you know when a strange foreign beauty turn up and sits next to you the whole night...wow all I can say is wow "

And a wow from me!

chelmsford

"So we captured our little ferral kittens tonight. They've gone to the cat protection league lady, in the village. They will go to the vets tomorrow, with mummy, for the necessary medical treatment and we will have mummy back, when she has been spayed. She is a domestic cat and has attached herself to us, as we helped her look after her kittens, she is only about 18 months old, but has been the perfect mum. Can wait to get her back!

I bet you cant

I'm not sure, I think they spay them quite quickly. They have to check if she's been microchipped and then contact the owner to see if they want her back, but as they've dumped her, I would doubt that...what an ordeal for a young cat to go through. Our garden was ideal for her to hide her kittens in, they must have been there before we went away, as hubby had seen her around. The neighbour had also been feeling her. Poor little mite "

Oops...*feeding* not feeling

I bet you cant

I'm not sure, I think they spay them quite quickly. They have to check if she's been microchipped and then contact the owner to see if they want her back, but as they've dumped her, I would doubt that...what an ordeal for a young cat to go through. Our garden was ideal for her to hide her kittens in, they must have been there before we went away, as hubby had seen her around. The neighbour had also been feeling her. Poor little mite "

Feeling her? Bloody cat pervert

chelmsford

I bet you cant

I'm not sure, I think they spay them quite quickly. They have to check if she's been microchipped and then contact the owner to see if they want her back, but as they've dumped her, I would doubt that...what an ordeal for a young cat to go through. Our garden was ideal for her to hide her kittens in, they must have been there before we went away, as hubby had seen her around. The neighbour had also been feeling her. Poor little mite

Feeling her? Bloody cat pervert "

Bloody typos

I bet you cant

Bloody typos "

I do em all the time. ...but I'm on fecking cloud nine to night so expect a few from me

chelmsford

I bet you cant

Bloody typos

I do em all the time. ...but I'm on fecking cloud nine to night so expect a few from me "

Chuffed as nuts for you!

I bet you cant

Bloody typos

I do em all the time. ...but I'm on fecking cloud nine to night so expect a few from me

Chuffed as nuts for you! "

Cheers sami its but a fecking spring in my step to say the least

chelmsford

I bet you cant

Bloody typos

Chuffed as nuts for you!

Cheers sami its but a fecking spring in my step to say the least "

I'm genuinely pleased for you, you deserve it xx

I bet you cant

Bloody typos

Chuffed as nuts for you!

Cheers sami its but a fecking spring in my step to say the least

I'm genuinely pleased for you, you deserve it xx"

Cheers sami....I'll be conking out soon..I hope I have sweet dreams tonight

chelmsford

Morning all, happy Tuesday!

[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 10:05:09]

chelmsford

"[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 10:05:09]"

chelmsford

"[Removed by poster at 24/07/18 10:05:09]"

Why do you keep deleting your posts?

Morning ladies and gents, awake waaaay too early this morning that's for sure

chelmsford

"Morning ladies and gents, awake waaaay too early this morning that's for sure "

Gosh..you were Eenie xx

chelmsford

""

Good morning all.....how the feck are you?

chelmsford

"

Good morning all.....how the feck are you? "

Hey you! I'm good, how are you?

"

Hey you! I'm good, how are you? "

I'm good now sami.....sorted a lot of stuff out but it's been too stressful to be here....hopefully it's all sorted

chelmsford

"

I'm good now sami.....sorted a lot of stuff out but it's been too stressful to be here....hopefully it's all sorted "

Aah, bless you, well I really hope so too! xx

"

I'm good now sami.....sorted a lot of stuff out but it's been too stressful to be here....hopefully it's all sorted

Aah, bless you, well I really hope so too! xx"

Hey its a new dawn....it's a new day...and I'm feeling good...da.. dum..da..dum xx

chelmsford

"

Hey its a new dawn....it's a new day...and I'm feeling good...da.. dum..da..dum xx"

Great, enjoy your weekend

"

Hey its a new dawn....it's a new day...and I'm feeling good...da.. dum..da..dum xx

Great, enjoy your weekend "

I will do sami...and you too

Got to bugger off for a while now.

Catch ya laters xx

chelmsford

"

Catch ya laters xx"

Thank you. Catcha later xx

"

Catch ya laters xx

Thank you. Catcha later xx"

Bloody hell this one is going as slow as that lounge one across the road

Just off to bed ... Night night all

"Just off to bed ... Night night all "

I won't be far behind you...in going to bed

Night night eenie

chelmsford

"

Catch ya laters xx

Thank you. Catcha later xx

Bloody hell this one is going as slow as that lounge one across the road "

Yes not much to say now the world cup is over!

chelmsford

"Just off to bed ... Night night all

Night night eenie "

I've just woken up My adopted kitty is a night owl

Night night eenie

I've just woken up My adopted kitty is a night owl "

Kids then kitty's.....you'll be tortured

chelmsford

Night night eenie

Kids then kitty's.....you'll be tortured "

I'm a slave.... . Oops...maybe shouldn't have said that

Night night eenie

I'm a slave.... . Oops...maybe shouldn't have said that "

Nah your OK. ..I've just had half a tub of vanilla haagan dazs

chelmsford

Night night eenie

Nah your OK. ..I've just had half a tub of vanilla haagan dazs "

Ooh...yum

Night night eenie

Ooh...yum "

And now eating a galaxy bar....I'll be fecking conking soon

chelmsford

Night night eenie

Ooh...yum

And now eating a galaxy bar....I'll be fecking conking soon "

You will be conking with all that chocolate

chelmsford

fecking cat's leaping about all over the bed. She's a mummy of three,but she acts like a kitten! Think she's only about 9 months 's old herself..poor little mite

Night night eenie

Ooh...yum

You will be conking with all that chocolate "

Loosing too much weight. ..didn't have my first meal of the day until half ten tonight and now I've started... where's the fecking custard creams

chelmsford

Night night eenie

Ooh...yum

You will be conking with all that chocolate

Loosing too much weight. ..didn't have my first meal of the day until half ten tonight and now I've started... where's the fecking custard creams "

Haha don't lose too much

"fecking cat's leaping about all over the bed. She's a mummy of three,but she acts like a kitten! Think she's only about 9 months 's old herself..poor little mite"

Little husky for fucks sake

Hussy

chelmsford

"fecking cat's leaping about all over the bed. She's a mummy of three,but she acts like a kitten! Think she's only about 9 months 's old herself..poor little mite

Little husky for fucks sake "

Haha She suckles on my arm like a baby, but she's got sharp teef

"fecking cat's leaping about all over the bed. She's a mummy of three,but she acts like a kitten! Think she's only about 9 months 's old herself..poor little mite

Haha She suckles on my arm like a baby, but she's got sharp teef "

Wait until she sits on your knee and starts purring and kneeling with them claws

chelmsford

Wait until she sits on your knee and starts purring and kneeling with them claws "

Uh oh...did I make a good choice

Wait until she sits on your knee and starts purring and kneeling with them claws

Uh oh...did I make a good choice "

Dunno but fecking slow down....I haven't thought of a theme for a new one yet

chelmsford

Uh oh...did I make a good choice

Dunno but fecking slow down....I haven't thought of a theme for a new one yet "

Hey that went quickly all of a sudden

Ball

s