FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > My baby's

My baby's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

All grown up. It's my daughter's prom tomorrow and she's just sent me a picture of her in her dress. I know I'm obviously biosed but good God she's a looker. Where did all the years go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All grown up. It's my daughter's prom tomorrow and she's just sent me a picture of her in her dress. I know I'm obviously biosed but good God she's a looker. Where did all the years go. "

Awe ... proud dad

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Lol. Our daughter was 16 last week. We were asking ourselves the same thing.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It goes so quickly, doesn't it?

I hope she has a good prom.

I cried when my eldest left home and then when the next eldest left.

I don't think the youngest will ever leave, but I'll be lost if he did.

my eldest was 38 last week how time flies

I am older than most of my colleague's mothers.

Manchester

"All grown up. It's my daughter's prom tomorrow and she's just sent me a picture of her in her dress. I know I'm obviously biosed but good God she's a looker. Where did all the years go.

Awe ... proud dad "

Very. Not to big to admit I even welled up. Not good really as I'm at work. Sniff sniff

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"I cried when my eldest left home and then when the next eldest left.

I don't think the youngest will ever leave, but I'll be lost if he did.

"

If he,s anything like me you should be alright..

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's shocking how much older they look with a fancy dress and make up on these days. My daughter's 12 but looks about 16.

Hope she has a lovely time Mr B

Awe that’s great, hope she has a brilliant time x

Manchester

"Awe that’s great, hope she has a brilliant time x"

For what it's cost me she better. She's know idea about the car I've sorted for her. Her face is going to be a picture.

"Awe that’s great, hope she has a brilliant time x

For what it's cost me she better. She's know idea about the car I've sorted for her. Her face is going to be a picture."

You're a good dad.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

You are a good dad Op, it's lovely reading the pride in your posts about her.

Children really do grow up too quickly - I'm sure you're already doing it but cherish every minute with her.

Manchester

"You are a good dad Op, it's lovely reading the pride in your posts about her.

Children really do grow up too quickly - I'm sure you're already doing it but cherish every minute with her."

I love how close we are well with both my kids really but my lads well an truly grown up now he more my best mate now. It's bloody hard letting this 1 go though. Especially as she seams to have the idiot magnet jeen like her dad.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It was my daughters a couple of weeks ago,she's turned into a beautiful young lady. Still a little swine at time's,but well ignore that for now.

It's also a fair amount of pressure on them to be fair. Make sure your hair,makeup and dress are perfect and to have the perfect night. Some girls spent a ridiculous amount on their dresses well their parents did.

By *W ChapMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Wait till you have Grandkids

Manchester

"Wait till you have Grandkids "

Already have. It's fantastic revenge

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Aw Bladey

I hope she has a wonderful evening x

Manchester

"It was my daughters a couple of weeks ago,she's turned into a beautiful young lady. Still a little swine at time's,but well ignore that for now.

It's also a fair amount of pressure on them to be fair. Make sure your hair,makeup and dress are perfect and to have the perfect night. Some girls spent a ridiculous amount on their dresses well their parents did. "

Onestepoutofthedoor

"It was my daughters a couple of weeks ago,she's turned into a beautiful young lady. Still a little swine at time's,but well ignore that for now.

It's also a fair amount of pressure on them to be fair. Make sure your hair,makeup and dress are perfect and to have the perfect night. Some girls spent a ridiculous amount on their dresses well their parents did.

"

Yeah but the point is you don't need to. One of my daughters friends spent about £30 the other £300,they both looked equally beautiful.

Yeah but the point is you don't need to. One of my daughters friends spent about £30 the other £300,they both looked equally beautiful."

I think they feel there is a bit of competition about how much was lavished on them and that it all has to be perfect.

For the older one's prom last year he and his friends were out shopping every weekend trying to get suits that matched their dates' outfits, when they didn't know what the girls were buying.

It's so difficult to accept that our children seem all if s sudden grown up. But no matter what age OP, she'll always need her Dad. Trust me.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

I hope she’s had a lovely evening Blakey!!!

I’ve just applied for eldest’s provisional driving licence & waived my youngest off to the high school taster day this morning. No longer my babies but they make me so proud

B x

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah but the point is you don't need to. One of my daughters friends spent about £30 the other £300,they both looked equally beautiful.

I think they feel there is a bit of competition about how much was lavished on them and that it all has to be perfect.

For the older one's prom last year he and his friends were out shopping every weekend trying to get suits that matched their dates' outfits, when they didn't know what the girls were buying.

"

My daughter just told her boyfriend to wear a pink tie which he did.

» Add a new message to this topic