FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > REVIEW: Adventures with a Cock Sleeve (starting the Missus)

REVIEW: Adventures with a Cock Sleeve (starting the Missus)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As an averagely endowed gentleman, I’ve long wondered whether my significant other would find additional/different pleasures when playing with a larger cock.

Quite often, our pillow talk revolves around a strong, athletic man with a heavier, thicker cock that my own, joining us in bed (or how heavily bi curious each of us is!)

Sometime ago, I invested in a very realistic looking and feeling cock sleeve, but it was only two nights ago, during foreplay we did actually try it out... and WOW!

With the lights dimmed, I lubed up and simply grinded against her...and the delightful moans told me all I needed to know...the warmth, the thickness, the weight, the fact it grinded against more surface area, unrelentingly stimulating an entire erogenous zone....

It was a truly marvellous experience for us both which resulted in two massive orgasms for her - the most memorable occurring as a result of a finger rhythmically sliding in and out of each of her eager holes, while she sensually and lovingly sucked the juicy-looking cock sleeve that I was wearing.

Looking forward to the next adventure after this experience we’re both convinced that a real large cock attached to a skilled lover must be an experience beyond description!

Having been together for a number of years and being able to confidently and honestly share our thoughts, meant that any comparisons weren’t upsetting to me, in fact I could only empathise and ultimately felt satisfied that I was able to give her a taste of something wonderful, something her body deserves to experience and is designed to experience.

In a trusting, loving and experiential relationship, trying new things, such as a guy with big cock, every once in a while....well, I can see what the fuss is about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It was so good you had to tell us twice

"It was so good you had to tell us twice "

Lol!

Luckily my fingers are more disciplined when lubed up!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How can someone get pleasure from sucking a cock sleeve ? Just a big mouthful of plastic

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Sounds like you both had a great time.

"How can someone get pleasure from sucking a cock sleeve ? Just a big mouthful of plastic

"

I guess a combination of look and feel of the silicone, imagination and getting caught up in the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic