FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what is it with people wanting to take pics

what is it with people wanting to take pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

or make a video on meets ?

the last thing i'd think of if i was horny would be whipping my camera out

i've been asked once whilst at a meet (not mentioned beforehand i hasten to add) - either way the answer would have been & indeed was a definitive 'fuck right off'

i wouldn't want to take pics/vids and neither would i want to be in any

all i need to remember about the meet would be happily locked away in my head

so help me understand folks - what's the turn on with filming / being filmed ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is horny taking pics,and they come in handy as a desktop picture if they are good

As we can be playing while a spare person takes the pics, the fun doesn't really stop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because its fun...because it makes us happy..because we want to.

i have a webcam trained on the bed in the spareroom so not only we enjoy our fun, but everyone else can too, if they, and we, so desire.

its played in chatrooms on sites we are all on anyway, so dont see the problem, and not a permanant thing so the others involved cant be worried about pictures being shown elsewhere. mrs is very exhibitionist so turns her on the thoughts of being watched

"because its fun...because it makes us happy..because we want to."

Amen

i would love someone to take photos for me when im in my element

i find it horny

It's great fun being filmed and having your pictures taken

that's a fair comment as a stand alone statement, but what is it about filming / being filmed that you find fun / makes you happy ?

please don't take the thread as me gettin at people who like this (as i know many do), i just don't see what is 'horny' about it

mind you having said that, i don't like having my pic taken at the best of times (on a night out, on holiday etc), let alone during a meet

By *taryscorpCouple  over a year ago

boston

+1

"because its fun...because it makes us happy..because we want to.

that's a fair comment as a stand alone statement, but what is it about filming / being filmed that you find fun / makes you happy ?

please don't take the thread as me gettin at people who like this (as i know many do), i just don't see what is 'horny' about it

mind you having said that, i don't like having my pic taken at the best of times (on a night out, on holiday etc), let alone during a meet"

so if you was on a meet and a woman said ok let me do some photos and got you in postion and you was like enjoying it and the cock was happy(erect) you wouldn't like it

"because its fun...because it makes us happy..because we want to.

mind you having said that, i don't like having my pic taken at the best of times (on a night out, on holiday etc), let alone during a meet

so if you was on a meet and a woman said ok let me do some photos and got you in postion and you was like enjoying it and the cock was happy(erect) you wouldn't like it"

nope not at all - it would ruin it for me completely

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

I cant belive this its each to there own if thats wat people like then fair play to them they dont deserve a fuck right off from you.... why dont you try and open your mind this is about open minded fun we dont judge each other on likes or dislikes we just say no thanks but good luck in you serch and move on.

if it was a meet where i liked them and trusted them i would have no issues.

but if they took the photos without me knowing and agreeing i would be pissed off

"I cant belive this its each to there own if thats wat people like then fair play to them they dont deserve a fuck right off from you.... why dont you try and open your mind this is about open minded fun we dont judge each other on likes or dislikes we just say no thanks but good luck in you serch and move on."

my mind is open - hence asking the question

in the thread above i also stated i wasn't getting at any one who enjoyed being filmed or filming

as regards the fuck right off comment, what pissed me off in that particular meet was the fact i wasn't asked before the meet - i was naked and then the camera was produced

when i said no, i was then asked another 3/4 times if i would allow it - same answer though

had it been asked prior to the meet, i would have said 'no' in a more courteous manner and then both of us could have made our minds up whether to proceed or not with the meet

but that's an aside from the thread really

i'm more wanting to understand what it is that people find horny about having their photo taken or taking photo's

each to there own at the end of the day, some like it, some don't.

Thats the way it goes.

no is no at the end of the day and the people u was meeting should have accepted that x

"

i'm more wanting to understand what it is that people find horny about having their photo taken or taking photo's

"

i like to do photos no crime in that at all, i like to mess about as my crafting gives me time to take photos of the sea and beaches etc and sometimes i like to do photos of me if im looking good and feeling sexy. (people can never claim my photos arent me)

sometimes the thought of doing what im told infront of a camera does it for me gets some great shots and something makes us both horny

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

I suppose it is one of those things, lots of things turn me on, but I couldn't describe why it does, as I am sure the same happens to you?

It just turns you on, full stop I suppose.

"

I suppose it is one of those things, lots of things turn me on, but I couldn't describe why it does, as I am sure the same happens to you?

"

lots turn me on and sometimes quite the unexpected

"

lots turn me on and sometimes quite the unexpected "

well, quite !

i was 36 before i knew i liked having my balls sucked

middx cpl

Some people are into watersports i dont get it my self but its there thing i dont ask them to explain it to me or why it turns them on i just say hay ho every ones diffrent. not my cup of tea but good luck.....let me think why dose a mans cock turn me on to look at IV NO IDEA it just dose. why dose a thong turn my hub on he dont know IT JUST DOSE

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

I enjoy looking back at some of the photos i have taken of the good memorys. i even offer to take photos for other fems and cples and another person taking the pics is always best. Im always being asked and will happily do it for anyone free of charge.

"Some people are into watersports i dont get it my self but its there thing i dont ask them to explain it to me or why it turns them on i just say hay ho every ones diffrent. not my cup of tea but good luck.....let me think why dose a mans cock turn me on to look at IV NO IDEA it just dose. why dose a thong turn my hub on he dont know IT JUST DOSE"

this is an open forum and i understand that people pick and choose what threads they post a response to.

some have chosen to and some have decided to go on the defensive and think i am getting at what they like / what turns them on in some way.

that is not the case.

i didn't criticise anyone for their choices in the thread starter and neither would i wish to - as you quite rightly state, each to their own.

on the other hand, i do think it's important that rather than closing off, it is better to ask questions about things we don't understand

sometimes, people can open your mind to different perspectives if they offer a new take on something

middx cpl

Did not like the FUCK RIGHT OFF thing its rude and that is not what we are about in the swining game. we are a happy bunch of people who enjoy our life style we live and let live. we do not act like that FUCK RIGHT OFF thats what got my back up. be polite at all times

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"

well, quite !

i was 36 before i knew i liked having my balls sucked "

But why do you like having them sucked?

If you know the answer to that, then you've probaly found the answer as to why some people like to be filmed or have photos taken!

"Did not like the FUCK RIGHT OFF thing its rude and that is not what we are about in the swining game. we are a happy bunch of people who enjoy our life style we live and let live. we do not act like that FUCK RIGHT OFF thats what got my back up. be polite at all times "

OK - I apologise for coming across that way.

In retrospect, my initial wording could have been better.

Just to clarify !

For the meet, on the night, it did end up being a 'fuck right off' but that was more to do with the point being pushed.

Had I been asked upfront, I would have simply said 'no' and hoped it wasn't a deal breaker.

i dont mind taking pics or video of babe getting fucked if we meet single guys occassionally, they are fun to look back at, but you can miss out on a lot of fun. so i dont tend to take many if we meet couples. usually to busy.

but photos and videos are great.

Hubby and I get off on our pics/vids that we have made, that is the point of them! We obviously don't sit there watching them all the time but we do like to watch them every now and then. I am also an exhibitionist and love to show them off (with everyone's consent of course)

"

well, quite !

If you know the answer to that, then you've probaly found the answer as to why some people like to be filmed or have photos taken!"

I like the sensation of the hot breath and wet lips and tongue on my balls.

Still doesn't help me with the pics though

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"

well, quite !

If you know the answer to that, then you've probaly found the answer as to why some people like to be filmed or have photos taken!

I like the sensation of the hot breath and wet lips and tongue on my balls.

Still doesn't help me with the pics though "

Yes it does, you just can't see it is the same; You like having your balls sucked for your own reasons, they like being filmed or having their photo taken for their own reason i.e. they like how it makes them feel, etc.

"i have a webcam trained on the bed in the spareroom so not only we enjoy our fun, but everyone else can too, if they, and we, so desire.

its played in chatrooms on sites we are all on anyway, so dont see the problem, and not a permanant thing so the others involved cant be worried about pictures being shown elsewhere. mrs is very exhibitionist so turns her on the thoughts of being watched"

that's what you think. you can record whilst watching someone's webcam these days

nothing is sacred anymore.

Personally I agree that taking pics ruins the spontenaeity of the fun and, quite honestly, leaves me cold. I DO NOT wanna be in pics, leave me alone.

"I cant belive this its each to there own if thats wat people like then fair play to them they dont deserve a fuck right off from you.... why dont you try and open your mind this is about open minded fun we dont judge each other on likes or dislikes we just say no thanks but good luck in you serch and move on.

my mind is open - hence asking the question

in the thread above i also stated i wasn't getting at any one who enjoyed being filmed or filming

as regards the fuck right off comment, what pissed me off in that particular meet was the fact i wasn't asked before the meet - i was naked and then the camera was produced

when i said no, i was then asked another 3/4 times if i would allow it - same answer though

had it been asked prior to the meet, i would have said 'no' in a more courteous manner and then both of us could have made our minds up whether to proceed or not with the meet

but that's an aside from the thread really

"

this is exactly what happened to us and we make it quite clear we are not into photos or watchers. and yes it is made worse when people keep asking or give you the "don't worry I will make sure I don't show your face". grrrrrrrrrrrr Of course if you are into it then it is a turn on and fun but enjoy with with other peeps who like the same.

"

Yes it does, you just can't see it is the same; You like having your balls sucked for your own reasons, they like being filmed or having their photo taken for their own reason i.e. they like how it makes them feel, etc. "

yes, but i was explicit in my reasons, whereas some earlier responses were kinda 'cos we do', 'cos we can' which doesn't actually say that much.

some of the later responses have been more in line with my thoughts about why it is that some people do enjoy it and what is the 'turn on' for them.

"Did not like the FUCK RIGHT OFF thing its rude and that is not what we are about in the swining game. we are a happy bunch of people who enjoy our life style we live and let live. we do not act like that FUCK RIGHT OFF thats what got my back up. be polite at all times

OK - I apologise for coming across that way.

In retrospect, my initial wording could have been better.

Just to clarify !

For the meet, on the night, it did end up being a 'fuck right off' but that was more to do with the point being pushed.

Had I been asked upfront, I would have simply said 'no' and hoped it wasn't a deal breaker.

"

It was said in context and need not be taken personally by any reader on the forums. Nitpickers tut.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Yes it does, you just can't see it is the same; You like having your balls sucked for your own reasons, they like being filmed or having their photo taken for their own reason i.e. they like how it makes them feel, etc.

yes, but i was explicit in my reasons, whereas some earlier responses were kinda 'cos we do', 'cos we can' which doesn't actually say that much.

some of the later responses have been more in line with my thoughts about why it is that some people do enjoy it and what is the 'turn on' for them."

I think it is one of those things that you just can't explain....a bit like why some people like to see someone dressed up in PVC, but the next person likes to see stockings. Or a boob man compared to a leg man.

You are not sure why it turns you on but it does.

Obviously physical stuff like your balls being sucked you can describe why, it is the feel of it.

The other thing it could be is something to do with exibishionism...but, I still don't know what it is....but I know I like it

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Exhibitionism *

We do it so we can look at the pics/vids after and remimisce and capture the moment.

We also like to watch/look at them while we have sex sometimes or get us horny.

The actual filming of the fun is exactly that, fun. It also adds to the voyeuristic/exhibitionistic experience too.

For me personally, to film/photograph Mrs Artful gives me a buzz, a taste of doing something slightly naughty yet different instead of just jumping in and getting down n dirty.

Its something we have always done that works for us, its not to everyones taste but we all have our little kinks

"

some of the later responses have been more in line with my thoughts about why it is that some people do enjoy it and what is the 'turn on' for them.

I think it is one of those things that you just can't explain....a bit like why some people like to see someone dressed up in PVC, but the next person likes to see stockings. Or a boob man compared to a leg man.

You are not sure why it turns you on but it does.

Obviously physical stuff like your balls being sucked you can describe why, it is the feel of it.

The other thing it could be is something to do with exibishionism...but, I still don't know what it is....but I know I like it "

I think in your case, you'll just do anything for a certain brand of biscuit !

Another reason for filming/photographing is I love to watch how the play unfolds and progresses, its just the voyeuristic side of me.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I think in your case, you'll just do anything for a certain brand of biscuit ! "

I would say thats probably true yes

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i am an exhibitionist,or as Sir says a show off.There is something very horny about posing for him,especially as i know the best will be posted on picture sites.

It also gets me on the sub side, being posed,positioned,everything on display,and of course knowing he is proud of me.There is something very sexy about walking up a flight of stairs or along a deserted road and being told to lift your skirt or open your top for photoes

each to their own.

ithink it should be agreed before any action starts. i was on an mmmf meet in full flow when 1 of the men started using the hubbies video camera.....i wasn't happy but felt i couldn't say anything.felt like punching his lights in actually........

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"i have a webcam trained on the bed in the spareroom so not only we enjoy our fun, but everyone else can too, if they, and we, so desire.

its played in chatrooms on sites we are all on anyway, so dont see the problem, and not a permanant thing so the others involved cant be worried about pictures being shown elsewhere. mrs is very exhibitionist so turns her on the thoughts of being watched"

Do you realise anything shown on cam in these, or any other chatrooms etc can (and have) be recorded and put on sites which show amateur style porn.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

"

1. Some of us have crap memories.

2. I like visual stimuli

3. It feels decadent

4. My memory is awful

5. Each to their own

6. I forget things

7. It's something to show the grandkids, innit?

8. Memories fade.

I only let Sir take pictures of me, as he's the only one I trust. Anybody else would be a no no, unless they are taking pics of Sir and myself on our camera.

We like to take pics and like to have pics taken of us but as our profile states, if anyone is unhappy or unsure about this, we don't take the pictures -it's that simple.

Why do we take them ?

Because we like to look aback at our fun

I love taking pics if the mood takes.

Not a must do everytime thing for me, but from time to time its a big turn on for me, and im assuming for some women as well.

Vids isnt something iv done yet but like the idea

Suppose its a kink like anything else, I bet the OP has a kink or two that most people wouldnt understand?

x

Its technology, very easy to do, hand held - one click everything,great that it is so peezy to do now!

Combine that with finding yourself in the company of people just as eager to create the pics and vid for their own enjoyment,then it can be a loada fun,why it baffles you likewise leaves me kinda mystified too, browse a few of the hot profiles on here, its everywhere, and they are there because folks obviously like having and showing them.

Not everyones thing, i understand that too, but only ever been in the company of people who have simply said, "we'd rather not thanks",and its accepted and understood with no risk of the meet being spoilt.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I only let Sir take pictures of me, as he's the only one I trust. Anybody else would be a no no, unless they are taking pics of Sir and myself on our camera."

+1

I read a post on here about someone filming a chat room show on a mobile so watch out. If it's being shown, it can be filmed.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Like most things - agree it up front. And if you do agree - see if there are any caveats (like no faces etc).

I have taken photos during sex. I have NOT taken photos when it hasn't been agreed. I've also taken photos for a threesome when I was there to record what I saw (and wasn't invited to take part).

By *atfungiMan  over a year ago

Builth Wells

"or make a video on meets ?

i've been asked once whilst at a meet (not mentioned beforehand i hasten to add) - either way the answer would have been & indeed was a definitive 'fuck right off'

"

Well just in case you have not got it yet consider this.

Do you have photo album or home video collection.

Do you have pics or a video of your holiday perhaps a birthday party or wedding.

Why???

Have you looked at video porn?

I bet you watch TV and you probably have rented a video or two.

Why???

Now given that most people have and do many of the above is it not natural and unsurprising that many may want to video what may be a fun meeting?

Unless you have privacy concerns. It is more surprising to me that you would not want to be videoed. Perhaps your shy or not totally at easy with your activity.

"

I would say thats probably true yes "

Throws over a hobnob

Do you have pics or a video of your holiday perhaps a birthday party or wedding.

Why???

Why???

Now given that most people have and do many of the above is it not natural and unsurprising that many may want to video what may be a fun meeting?

Unless you have privacy concerns. It is more surprising to me that you would not want to be videoed. Perhaps your shy or not totally at easy with your activity.

"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No videos and few photo's - and of the photo's I have, most are of views, sites etc as opposed to people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never had a birthday party or wedding.

Birthday party wise, I never understood the fuss or need for a big bash.

Would sooner just have a few intimate friends / family round for food.

Holiday snaps tend to be of the place rather than people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but it doesn't do it for me really.

Would much sooner have the real thing.

It is the smell and touch of the other person / people that does it for me.

Watching images of it leaves me cold.

Yes, but Coronation Street is hardly what I was talking about.

I fail to see the link between TV / mainstream videos and pics/videos of people I have met or would like to meet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me it isn't a natural reaction. Others obviously do enjoy it and that is their choice or kink. It is not mine.

Unless you have privacy concerns.

Nope. I have pics (the majority are clear face pics) for friends and potential meets to view at any time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is more surprising to me that you would not want to be videoed.

Why ?

Perhaps you're shy or not totally at easy with your activity.

Totally OK with the activity but both myself and whoever I am playing with should, if we wish, have the right to privacy and not have someone clicking away.

I am far from shy as I'm sure those I have met from here will testify to.

By *estingBoundariesCouple  over a year ago

Nr Louth

" was a definitive 'fuck right off'

"

If you said that to me and mine i would be booting you right out the house!

" was a definitive 'fuck right off'

If you said that to me and mine i would be booting you right out the house!"

see above - it's all explained up there somewhere

By *atfungiMan  over a year ago

Builth Wells

the last thing I'd think of if i was horny would be whipping my camera out

Why???

Why???

No videos and few photo's - and of the photo's I have, most are of views, sites etc as opposed to people.

Never had a birthday party or wedding.

Birthday party wise, I never understood the fuss or need for a big bash.

Would sooner just have a few intimate friends / family round for food.

Holiday snaps tend to be of the place rather than people.

Yes, but it doesn't do it for me really.

Would much sooner have the real thing.

It is the smell and touch of the other person / people that does it for me.

Watching images of it leaves me cold.

Yes, but Coronation Street is hardly what I was talking about.

I fail to see the link between TV / mainstream videos and pics/videos of people I have met or would like to meet

To me it isn't a natural reaction. Others obviously do enjoy it and that is their choice or kink. It is not mine.

Unless you have privacy concerns.

Nope. I have pics (the majority are clear face pics) for friends and potential meets to view at any time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is more surprising to me that you would not want to be videoed.

Why ?

Perhaps you're shy or not totally at easy with your activity.

Totally OK with the activity but both myself and whoever I am playing with should, if we wish, have the right to privacy and not have someone clicking away.

I am far from shy as I'm sure those I have met from here will testify to.

"

Those "why's were rhetorical. They where supposed to make you realise that you like to look at images and video of things you like and enjoy and even retain some for viewing later.

I thought perhaps (apparently wrongly) that by understanding why you watch and keep such things it would help you understand why some people would want a video of a fun swingers meet.

The particular content of any of the examples I gave you is irrelevant. Its your desire to keep them that was relevant to your understand and appreciation of the motivation of others.

That's it I'm done.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Throws over a hobnob "

Make it a fig roll and you are on

"

Throws over a hobnob

Make it a fig roll and you are on "

I try and avoid the biscuit and goodies aisle in the supermarket but I popped into Home Bargains the other day and spotted Fig Rolls on special offer.

Sad to say, the image that came into my head was that of a pair of stocking tops.

Hows that for product association ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Off to home and Bargain incase they have some left.

» Add a new message to this topic