FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a question for guys gals ladies gents everyone

a question for guys gals ladies gents everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

When I was a young man making my way from late teens through my twenties.. I wasn't interested in ladies (now called I dislike the terms ..cougars, milfs etc) that were much older than my own age ..

My question ... is it now seen as a rite of passage by young guys to meet a lady that's older (often their mothers age) ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t think it works like that as you might be dating a girl your sister’s age.. hope this helps

It certainly seems that way. The amount of messages I get saying they’ve always fancied an older woman. Yes when I was younger an older man was preferred but a few years older not 10+ x

"I don’t think it works like that as you might be dating a girl your sister’s age.. hope this helps "

that's no help to anyone...

if you have nothing constructive to say why bother

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"I don’t think it works like that as you might be dating a girl your sister’s age.. hope this helps "

I be had a think about what you said.. and ...That's entirely possible especially in the deep south of America

I’ve always dated younger than me since I was a teenager. I ended up marrying a guy 8 years younger and now date guys around 10-12 years younger. I hate the term cougar as I don’t hunt for a younger guy, I just seem to meet them through mutual things in common like music.

"I’ve always dated younger than me since I was a teenager. I ended up marrying a guy 8 years younger and now date guys around 10-12 years younger. I hate the term cougar as I don’t hunt for a younger guy, I just seem to meet them through mutual things in common like music."

You need to PM me immediately

"I don’t think it works like that as you might be dating a girl your sister’s age.. hope this helps

that's no help to anyone...

if you have nothing constructive to say why bother "

It’s the same logic and it is constructive

when I was younger, in my 30's I dated men in their late 20's but I think that's because I looked and acted a lot younger than I was... I married a man who was the same age tho and now I prefer older men so I think your tastes change as you go through life

"I don’t think it works like that as you might be dating a girl your sister’s age.. hope this helps

I be had a think about what you said.. and ...That's entirely possible especially in the deep south of America "

Will you not date a girl in the UK if she was close to your sister’s age?

"when I was younger, in my 30's I dated men in their late 20's but I think that's because I looked and acted a lot younger than I was... I married a man who was the same age tho and now I prefer older men so I think your tastes change as you go through life"

You still act very young

I lost my virginity to a much older woman when I was 19, so it's not really that much of a new thing.

You see it everyday on here, a lot of ladies looking for younger men

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

When I was 19 I constantly flirted with this woman at work . She was 39 and didn't need much persuading . The night she came round mine she tore my clothes off like she was sex starved, and it remains to this day, the most primal , raw sex session I've ever had . She never wanted it again after that . I think I was used lol

The average age of guys who message my single profile is late 20's early 30's

Their reasoning is that they find women their own age very needy, high maintenance and self absorbed where as maturer women are easy going, experienced and know what they want with no drama

Im more than happy to facilitate any younger guy's journey

Personally, I blame American Pie.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"The average age of guys who message my single profile is late 20's early 30's

Their reasoning is that they find women their own age very needy, high maintenance and self absorbed where as maturer women are easy going, experienced and know what they want with no drama "

Exactly this

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Personally, I blame American Pie. "
Stifflers Mom

"I’ve always dated younger than me since I was a teenager. I ended up marrying a guy 8 years younger and now date guys around 10-12 years younger. I hate the term cougar as I don’t hunt for a younger guy, I just seem to meet them through mutual things in common like music.

You need to PM me immediately "

I’m going to kick your arse at the social we are going to young man!!

"I’ve always dated younger than me since I was a teenager. I ended up marrying a guy 8 years younger and now date guys around 10-12 years younger. I hate the term cougar as I don’t hunt for a younger guy, I just seem to meet them through mutual things in common like music.

I’m going to kick your arse at the social we are going to young man!! "

Sounds like a date

Sounds like a date "

If you like a good arm wrestle?

Sounds like a date

If you like a good arm wrestle? "

Is this your dark fantasy?

With me as I went through my younger years I tended to date older women but as I’ve got older I now tend to see much younger girls... although I do enjoy older women... x

Sounds like a date

Is this your dark fantasy? "

Oh it’s no secret fantasy of mine, it’s a skill

Sounds like a date

Is this your dark fantasy?

Oh it’s no secret fantasy of mine, it’s a skill "

Better start bench pressing bro

» Add a new message to this topic