FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > question for the ladies

question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fast approaching my 57th birthday and I've been colouring my hair for the last 17 years and to be honest even though I only colour it every 6/8 weeks I'm sick of doing it

so my question is should I just go grey gracefully as my grey hair is coming in quicker then Brexit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just accept it Carol

You can’t play with nature.. natural is beautiful

Do it! I’m fair so don’t have any grey yet but my friends are all embracing the grey and I’m so envious! It looks amazing!

"I'm fast approaching my 57th birthday and I've been colouring my hair for the last 17 years and to be honest even though I only colour it every 6/8 weeks I'm sick of doing it

so my question is should I just go grey gracefully as my grey hair is coming in quicker then Brexit "

keep colouring that's my thought

Well what about dying it that silvery grey so it less noticeable if you leave it longer, but perhaps less self conscious?! I dunno just an idea I’m like a badger

"Just accept it Carol "

I'm trying to Bob

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm not a lady.. however ..there's only one way to find out if you like it natural..if you don't get the Grecian 2000 out and dye it again.

"Do it! I’m fair so don’t have any grey yet but my friends are all embracing the grey and I’m so envious! It looks amazing!"

thanks you I'm just still very undersided

"I'm fast approaching my 57th birthday and I've been colouring my hair for the last 17 years and to be honest even though I only colour it every 6/8 weeks I'm sick of doing it

so my question is should I just go grey gracefully as my grey hair is coming in quicker then Brexit keep colouring that's my thought "

so my question is should I just go grey gracefully as my grey hair is coming in quicker then Brexit "

You'll have to change your profile name too.... X

"Well what about dying it that silvery grey so it less noticeable if you leave it longer, but perhaps less self conscious?! I dunno just an idea I’m like a badger "

lol I've still got quite alot of dark hair still ,I don't know if I could cope with dark roots

so my question is should I just go grey gracefully as my grey hair is coming in quicker then Brexit

You'll have to change your profile name too.... X"

Haha!! Sultry Grey

You'll have to change your profile name too.... X"

and I didn't even think of that x

"Well what about dying it that silvery grey so it less noticeable if you leave it longer, but perhaps less self conscious?! I dunno just an idea I’m like a badger

lol I've still got quite alot of dark hair still ,I don't know if I could cope with dark roots"

What about gradually changing the colour over?

"I'm not a lady.. however ..there's only one way to find out if you like it natural..if you don't get the Grecian 2000 out and dye it again. "

hmmmm that is a good idea

I'm blue-black... No way I'd stop dyeing... I know it wouldn't suit me x Good luck with what you decide x

"Well what about dying it that silvery grey so it less noticeable if you leave it longer, but perhaps less self conscious?! I dunno just an idea I’m like a badger

lol I've still got quite alot of dark hair still ,I don't know if I could cope with dark roots

What about gradually changing the colour over?"

yes I think that's what I may end up doing

I tried to go blonde but Im naturally dark so it became just too much effort. So I still dye it but agree its a pain in the butt.

You'll have to change your profile name too.... X

Haha!! Sultry Grey "

grrrrrr

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Go blonde ,makes the sparkles (grey hairs) less noticeable x

"I'm blue-black... No way I'd stop dyeing... I know it wouldn't suit me x Good luck with what you decide x"

that's what I'm afraid of to,thank you x

And I meant to say yes try it grey could always add some fancy grey type highlights for contrast

thank you all ,I'm due a hair cut so il either grab the bottle when it's been cut or be brave and leave it

I’m still dying mine as I’ve not got a lot of grey yet. But depends how dark you are naturally as you could perhaps go lighter so it’s a gradual change rather than all at once x

Keep colouring it, my mother in law (ex) is 64 and she still dyes hers blonde, I’ve never seen her with a grey hair.

"And I meant to say yes try it grey could always add some fancy grey type highlights for contrast "

thanks il see

[Removed by poster at 10/07/18 09:52:29]

"Keep colouring it, my mother in law (ex) is 64 and she still dyes hers blonde, I’ve never seen her with a grey hair. "

so does my sister who's 62

"I’m still dying mine as I’ve not got a lot of grey yet. But depends how dark you are naturally as you could perhaps go lighter so it’s a gradual change rather than all at once x "

I'm a very dark auburn and still have quite a bit of it x

"Go blonde ,makes the sparkles (grey hairs) less noticeable x "

x

"Keep colouring it, my mother in law (ex) is 64 and she still dyes hers blonde, I’ve never seen her with a grey hair.

so does my sister who's 62"

Going grey will add 10 years on you. Keep dying it I say although I’m not a lady so what do I know eh.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Whatever you feel comfortable with OP xx

"I’m still dying mine as I’ve not got a lot of grey yet. But depends how dark you are naturally as you could perhaps go lighter so it’s a gradual change rather than all at once x

I'm a very dark auburn and still have quite a bit of it x"

Keep dying x

"Keep colouring it, my mother in law (ex) is 64 and she still dyes hers blonde, I’ve never seen her with a grey hair.

so does my sister who's 62

Going grey will add 10 years on you. Keep dying it I say although I’m not a lady so what do I know eh."

and that has just put the seal on it,il keep dying it cheers

"I’m still dying mine as I’ve not got a lot of grey yet. But depends how dark you are naturally as you could perhaps go lighter so it’s a gradual change rather than all at once x

I'm a very dark auburn and still have quite a bit of it x

Keep dying x "

I'm going to x

"Whatever you feel comfortable with OP xx"

going to hit the bottle and rethink later on xx

I went grey early and have been dying it for 20 years now. My red hair is now apart of my identity xD

I went grey a couple of years back, not through choice mind, was horrendous! I didn't feel like me anymore and hated that i looked older than i felt

[Removed by poster at 10/07/18 10:00:40]

"I went grey early and have been dying it for 20 years now. My red hair is now apart of my identity xD

I went grey a couple of years back, not through choice mind, was horrendous! I didn't feel like me anymore and hated that i looked older than i felt "

that's exactly it I love my red hair and deep down I'm not ready to give it up

is the colour you dye your hair similar to your original colour? if so maybe start going for a lighter shade or even visit a hair salon for some expert advice...

I am in a similar quandry tbh but I don't suit lighter hair so for now I will keep visiting the salon for my 6 weekly fix

is the colour you dye your hair similar to your original colour? if so maybe start going for a lighter shade or even visit a hair salon for some expert advice...

I am in a similar quandry tbh but I don't suit lighter hair so for now I will keep visiting the salon for my 6 weekly fix "

hi my hairs slightly lighter the the colour I dye it,I've always gone darker and maybe I should try going lighter x

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm having same quandry.

I think I'll keep dying for now tho.

I’m going all in on my grey. Bring it I say, I’m going to rock my wisdom locks.

"I’m going all in on my grey. Bring it I say, I’m going to rock my wisdom locks. "

Im keeping my old lady locks under wraps

» Add a new message to this topic