FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fake

fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so here's the thing. I keep getting accused of being fake by guys I politely turn down. I'm meet and photo verified. so what is it about my profile that screams fake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rpharmacist50Man  over a year ago

magherafelt

Hell hath no fury like the spurned fab bloke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn't tell you lol never spoken to you but I'm blocked

By *ure Fucking NaughtiesWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

Because surely if you dont want to fuck every Tom Dick and well Dick you cant be a real human being

Block and ignore, and be grateful you never wasted any time on them!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Doesn't appear fake to me

"so here's the thing. I keep getting accused of being fake by guys I politely turn down. I'm meet and photo verified. so what is it about my profile that screams fake?"

It's not really a profile it's just a list of dos and don'ts but no, it doesn't seem fake.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Report people who behave inappropriately - if they do - otherwise keep it simple. Reject and block.

"so here's the thing. I keep getting accused of being fake by guys I politely turn down. I'm meet and photo verified. so what is it about my profile that screams fake?"
It's when you turn them down its a common reaction and no pics quite often gives rise to it

Verifications mean jack shit to the butt hurt rejects on here.. just block and move on

"so here's the thing. I keep getting accused of being fake by guys I politely turn down. I'm meet and photo verified. so what is it about my profile that screams fake?

Verifications mean jack shit to the butt hurt rejects on here.. just block and move on"

so harsh

"so here's the thing. I keep getting accused of being fake by guys I politely turn down. I'm meet and photo verified. so what is it about my profile that screams fake?

Verifications mean jack shit to the butt hurt rejects on here.. just block and move onso harsh "

But true

Verifications mean jack shit to the butt hurt rejects on here.. just block and move onso harsh

But true"

Well maybe

Wouldn’t worry... get used to using the delete button on here lol

No photo's

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Verifications mean jack shit to the butt hurt rejects on here.. just block and move onso harsh

But trueWell maybe "

think kinkybird has a point. but I'm finding the idiots that act this way aren't verified

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Guys don't like to be told no...if they thought you were fake why bother messaging in first place...chill and ignore would be my advice

» Add a new message to this topic