FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good for the goose

Good for the goose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you are a couple where only *you* fuck other people- for example MMF or MFF meets. Your partner doesn't fuck the other person, only you do. Maybe s/he watches or they both just fuck you and not each other.

If your partner then started fucking someone else would you be mad?

Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I'd be furious and heartbroken, not because of the indiscretion but because of the deception.

After years of talking we have come to where we are now,both get something out of our arrangement. I wouldn't get any pleasure from my man with someone else and he wouldn't get pleasure knowing I was unhappy ,and he up to now doesn't feel the need.

If that changed I'd hope I'd be the first to hear about it and discussions would have to be had.

If he asked me to stop tomorrow I would as he's my heart and I'd never hurt him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

It’s cheating. End of. My husband knows this, I know this, if folk say otherwise IMO they haven’t been in the situation and have absolutely no idea how it feels.

Would it turn me on seeing my husband fuck another woman? Maybe. Would it turn me on knowing my husband is cheating? Absolutely not. I’d leave, no questions asked. Wouldn’t be able to trust him again.

"Yes.

It’s cheating. End of. My husband knows this, I know this, if folk say otherwise IMO they haven’t been in the situation and have absolutely no idea how it feels.

Would it turn me on seeing my husband fuck another woman? Maybe. Would it turn me on knowing my husband is cheating? Absolutely not. I’d leave, no questions asked. Wouldn’t be able to trust him again. "

I want to point out that it does NOT turn me on, the thought of my husband being with another women. We have discussed it thoroughly and he knows this, we discuss it often but he enjoys me playing with other men.

"I'd be furious and heartbroken, not because of the indiscretion but because of the deception.

After years of talking we have come to where we are now,both get something out of our arrangement. I wouldn't get any pleasure from my man with someone else and he wouldn't get pleasure knowing I was unhappy ,and he up to now doesn't feel the need.

If that changed I'd hope I'd be the first to hear about it and discussions would have to be had.

If he asked me to stop tomorrow I would as he's my heart and I'd never hurt him."

"Yes.

Would it turn me on seeing my husband fuck another woman? Maybe. Would it turn me on knowing my husband is cheating? Absolutely not. I’d leave, no questions asked. Wouldn’t be able to trust him again.

I want to point out that it does NOT turn me on, the thought of my husband being with another women. We have discussed it thoroughly and he knows this, we discuss it often but he enjoys me playing with other men. "

It's good to talk.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

100%

it's cheating... We here together.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Yes.

Would it turn me on seeing my husband fuck another woman? Maybe. Would it turn me on knowing my husband is cheating? Absolutely not. I’d leave, no questions asked. Wouldn’t be able to trust him again. "

"Yes.

Would you be able to throw all that love and years of shared experience away so quickly though. Would you try to understand his reasons or just flat out leave.

"Yes.

Would you be able to throw all that love and years of shared experience away so quickly though. Would you try to understand his reasons or just flat out leave. "

There’s no reason to cheat, I wouldn’t be ‘throwing all that love’ away, he would. If he wanted to play outside the marriage, although the idea doesn’t appeal to me currently (sometimes I do think I’d be happy with it) I’ve told him I’m more than willing to try it. But I don’t need to worry; been together since I was fourteen and we love each other very much. X

"Yes.

Would you be able to throw all that love and years of shared experience away so quickly though. Would you try to understand his reasons or just flat out leave.

There’s no reason to cheat, I wouldn’t be ‘throwing all that love’ away, he would. If he wanted to play outside the marriage, although the idea doesn’t appeal to me currently (sometimes I do think I’d be happy with it) I’ve told him I’m more than willing to try it. But I don’t need to worry; been together since I was fourteen and we love each other very much. X"

Thats all I meant really,that you love each other loads, could you forget all that you both felt beforehand. Not just aimed at you particulary either, more musing out loud. X

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

As long as I get the password for webcam it would be amazing

"Yes.

There’s no reason to cheat, I wouldn’t be ‘throwing all that love’ away, he would. If he wanted to play outside the marriage, although the idea doesn’t appeal to me currently (sometimes I do think I’d be happy with it) I’ve told him I’m more than willing to try it. But I don’t need to worry; been together since I was fourteen and we love each other very much. X

Thats all I meant really,that you love each other loads, could you forget all that you both felt beforehand. Not just aimed at you particulary either, more musing out loud. X"

No no I get that! I think as much as I’d like to think I’d be able to make it work, the trust would be gone and I don’t think I’m emotionally fit to try and work on it. I think it would destroy me, and continue to destroy me if I continued to be with him

"If you are a couple where only *you* fuck other people- for example MMF or MFF meets. Your partner doesn't fuck the other person, only you do. Maybe s/he watches or they both just fuck you and not each other.

Why? "

Well you've obviously taken this from the other thread but that was obviously the reason he let her play

"If you are a couple where only *you* fuck other people- for example MMF or MFF meets. Your partner doesn't fuck the other person, only you do. Maybe s/he watches or they both just fuck you and not each other.

Why? Well you've obviously taken this from the other thread but that was obviously the reason he let her play "

He let her play so he could fuck around? Do you know him?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sometimes isn't life just complicated.....

» Add a new message to this topic