FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifications ... A different thought.

Verifications ... A different thought.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there have been lots of threads about verifications but this is slightly different.

I choose not to show my verifications but I do get a real good feeling when I log on and see that someone has left me a verification because I feel the fact that they have taken the time to write one must mean they liked me

Is it just me or do you feel the same/similar???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I like reading mine. They bring back memories and make me smile

"I like reading mine. They bring back memories and make me smile "

Yeah, exactly that x

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

My favourite ones are the funny ones......

Good times, great memories.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know there have been lots of threads about verifications but this is slightly different.

I choose not to show my verifications but I do get a real good feeling when I log on and see that someone has left me a verification because I feel the fact that they have taken the time to write one must mean they liked me

Is it just me or do you feel the same/similar??? "

I don't have any just the memories and the memories and the mammaries are fine

By *eplicant JoWoman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

"I know there have been lots of threads about verifications but this is slightly different.

Yes, I feel the same.

I love receiving them, they are memories and make me smile

We like them because the notches on our bed headboard were starting to look horrid

Yes, they bring back some good memories. I like the funny ones over the detailed ones x

I spent a good hour composing one in a specific literary style the recipient would enjoy, or I hoped would. Bit sad, eh?!

Feedback is always good. Although I realise that veris can be manufactured I do still look at them as they can give me a better idea about a person. Generally you can spot the fakes.

"I spent a good hour composing one in a specific literary style the recipient would enjoy, or I hoped would. Bit sad, eh?!"

I really like that! Not at all sad!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I spent a good hour composing one in a specific literary style the recipient would enjoy, or I hoped would. Bit sad, eh?!"

Nah. I'd worship the person who penned such a thing.

"I spent a good hour composing one in a specific literary style the recipient would enjoy, or I hoped would. Bit sad, eh?!

I really like that! Not at all sad!"

I might make it my trademark! I’ll ask which author/poet people like as part of a meet - actually I don’t think I’ve ever not discussed that ahead of a meet anyway!!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Every very we get is a memory of the meet . We love them

I once did that. I wanted it to be the longest most boring veri ever. It made me laugh at least.

"I spent a good hour composing one in a specific literary style the recipient would enjoy, or I hoped would. Bit sad, eh?!

Nah. I'd worship the person who penned such a thing. "

The hilarity of your reply is not lost on me.

I really like that! Not at all sad!"

Yes! I would be flattered if someone took that sort of trouble

I once did that. I wanted it to be the longest most boring veri ever. It made me laugh at least. "

Whilst that wasn’t my intent, it might have been my result!

I like getting veris but I always feel guilty because I'm crap at writing them. They all end up sounding the same.

Yes! I would be flattered if someone took that sort of trouble"

What style would you like?

I once did that. I wanted it to be the longest most boring veri ever. It made me laugh at least.

Whilst that wasn’t my intent, it might have been my result! "

I didn't mean it was your intent sorry. I'm sure it was a literary masterpiece.

Mine talked about the weather, how I decided what to wear that day, what I had for breakfast.

I like leaving dodgy sounding veris for people I just had a social with. He had me wet with anticipation..... it was raining.

Whilst that wasn’t my intent, it might have been my result!

I didn't mean it was your intent sorry. I'm sure it was a literary masterpiece.

Mine talked about the weather, how I decided what to wear that day, what I had for breakfast.

I like leaving dodgy sounding veris for people I just had a social with. He had me wet with anticipation..... it was raining. "

I might make it my trademark! I’ll ask which author/poet people like as part of a meet - actually I don’t think I’ve ever not discussed that ahead of a meet anyway!!"

I think you must have very classy meets! I think it's great!

I felt a bit of a weirdo writing mine up! You don't generally go around spilling every last detail about your last fuck and I prefer to keep specifics to myself anyway. So I kept mine basic. He published it so can't have been that bad! My other meet hasn't verified me so I guess it wasn't worth the mention

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

XX

I might make it my trademark! I’ll ask which author/poet people like as part of a meet - actually I don’t think I’ve ever not discussed that ahead of a meet anyway!!

I think you must have very classy meets! I think it's great!"

Or very few

Or very few "

Quality not quantity! Have you thought of forming a Fab Book Club ?!

Or very few

Quality not quantity! Have you thought of forming a Fab Book Club ?! "

Well funnily enough, a few years back I was mooting the idea of organising a London meet up through fab forum to discuss arts, literature, culture of all sorts and wanted to see if there were people interested, and there were! And then I think beginning of this year I suggested a book group on here and there was also interest. On both occasions I’ve entirely failed to close into action. I think I’m an official time waster!

What style would you like? "

Ooh, James Joyce stream of consciousness I think. Or Maybe in the style of D H Lawrence

Or very few

Well funnily enough, a few years back I was mooting the idea of organising a London meet up through fab forum to discuss arts, literature, culture of all sorts and wanted to see if there were people interested, and there were! And then I think beginning of this year I suggested a book group on here and there was also interest. On both occasions I’ve entirely failed to close into action. I think I’m an official time waster!"

Now is your chance to redeem yourself! I think I'd be quite fun and being in London I imagine it could work well. The book choices could be quite interesting too ...

Or very few

Well funnily enough, a few years back I was mooting the idea of organising a London meet up through fab forum to discuss arts, literature, culture of all sorts and wanted to see if there were people interested, and there were! And then I think beginning of this year I suggested a book group on here and there was also interest. On both occasions I’ve entirely failed to close into action. I think I’m an official time waster!

Now is your chance to redeem yourself! I think I'd be quite fun and being in London I imagine it could work well. The book choices could be quite interesting too ..."

I would certainly be interested in a book club. Another good excuse to come to London

I think I may have stayed off OP's topic ... sorry Coquette!!

Or very few

Now is your chance to redeem yourself! I think I'd be quite fun and being in London I imagine it could work well. The book choices could be quite interesting too ...

I would certainly be interested in a book club. Another good excuse to come to London "

And you may have given me another excuse to visit London!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I used to feel like that,but I couldn't care anymore if someone left one or not.

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I like getting veris but I always feel guilty because I'm crap at writing them. They all end up sounding the same. "
Just quote obscure lines of classical literature - the more ambiguous the better

"I used to feel like that,but I couldn't care anymore if someone left one or not."

I will get to that point one day

I enjoy leaving people verifications, they have gone out of their way to meet me and on occasion given themselves to me. I feel a responsibility to leave them a feedback that shows my appreciation and genuine enjoyment of the time spent in their company, I NEVER leave anything crude, just a genuine verification of time well spent x

"My favourite ones are the funny ones......

Good times, great memories."

Whenever I write a veri, it tends to be laced with humour

Is it just me or do you feel the same/similar???

Yes, I feel the same. "

I'm glad it's not just me *phew!*

We see them as a thank you note for a nice time x

Not at all....

"I felt a bit of a weirdo writing mine up! You don't generally go around spilling every last detail about your last fuck and I prefer to keep specifics to myself anyway. So I kept mine basic. He published it so can't have been that bad! My other meet hasn't verified me so I guess it wasn't worth the mention "

How do you feel if you write someone a veri and they don't reciprocate?

"I think I may have stayed off OP's topic ... sorry Coquette!!"

Doesn't bother me

[Removed by poster at 07/07/18 13:12:50]

"I enjoy leaving people verifications, they have gone out of their way to meet me and on occasion given themselves to me. I feel a responsibility to leave them a feedback that shows my appreciation and genuine enjoyment of the time spent in their company, I NEVER leave anything crude, just a genuine verification of time well spent x"

Same here, although I may pass comment on his kissing x

When I have shown mine I've only displayed the non play ones as I don't kiss and tell but it is satisfying WHEN they leave them.

Sadly half don't yet are the first to message for a return meet

I have noticed they'll remove yours if they 'date' someone they know you don't like/doesn't like you, guess some people never grow up

I love my verificafions they show iv made a good first impression

"I love my verificafions they show iv made a good first impression"

Especially after a great date with a lass

It makes me smile when someone writes me a verification. I know I may too trusting but I take it as a sign that they enjoyed their time with me and that I'm an 'OK' person.

I don't appreciate sexually explicit verifications but thankfully no one has ever wrote me one, I think once they've met me they know I'm the type of woman who wouldn't appreciate having sexy details wrote about me.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This may seem cold but casual playmates are just that: casual. I'd struggle to put a real name and face to my verifications if I'm honest.

What style would you like?

Ooh, James Joyce stream of consciousness I think. Or Maybe in the style of D H Lawrence "

Noted x

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think it's really nice that someone I've met has later taken the time to verify me as being genuine. If they've also included humour then that's even better in my opinion. Reading them back can trigger great memories of my journey on here.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Whenever I write a veri, it tends to be laced with humour "

They're the best.

One of mine said my fingers smelt of scampi. Someone else saw it and wrote one that agreed.

I also had one that said "not as funny in person".

Fuckers.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

This

"This may seem cold but casual playmates are just that: casual. I'd struggle to put a real name and face to my verifications if I'm honest."

My few cam veris are like this but my meet ones aren't

Whenever I write a veri, it tends to be laced with humour

They're the best.

One of mine said my fingers smelt of scampi. Someone else saw it and wrote one that agreed.

I also had one that said "not as funny in person".

Fuckers. "

» Add a new message to this topic