FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cum against stocking tops

Cum against stocking tops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Huge kink of mine is wanking and rubbing my cock against sheer nylon stockings.....love to see my precum glisten on sexy clad legs...love to cum inside the stocking top against her leg ...watch the white load seap through the nylon.....fucking huge kink of mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Huge kink of mine is wanking and rubbing my cock against sheer nylon stockings.....love to see my precum glisten on sexy clad legs...love to cum inside the stocking top against her leg ...watch the white load seap through the nylon.....fucking huge kink of mine."

Thanks for sharing

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

If anyone was wondering what the source of that suspicious white stain was in your recently purchased 3 pack of hosiery from Asda was - I think the mystery is now solved

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I love the two plain bands of black at the top of stockings - not sure what they're called??

Not lace top ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Huge kink of mine is wanking and rubbing my cock against sheer nylon stockings.....love to see my precum glisten on sexy clad legs...love to cum inside the stocking top against her leg ...watch the white load seap through the nylon.....fucking huge kink of mine."

Love this

» Add a new message to this topic