FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Budoir but for men!

Budoir but for men!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfulfox OP   Man  over a year ago

nowhere

There are loads of photography studios that do budoir shoots for women and they really do look fantastic.

Ever tried finding a male equivalent? I'd be interested in having one done but can't find anywhere near that offers them.

Anyone come across them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I just Googled "Boudoir photography for men" OP and quite a few places local to me came up - you might get similar results for your area if you try that

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Surely you just go to the same studio and they dress it in a different way?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just Googled "Boudoir photography for men" OP and quite a few places local to me came up - you might get similar results for your area if you try that "

I'm sure there will be a studio that'll photograph you, OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just make sure you spell it right..

B O U D O I R

nowhere

"Surely you just go to the same studio and they dress it in a different way?

"

No, I emailed 2 or 3 nearby that offered budoir and they didn't do male ones or know of anyone local that offered

nowhere

"Just make sure you spell it right..

B O U D O I R "

Haha cheers, I'm horrified now as I hate poor grammar and spelling mistakes. Either way Google would autocorrect that in the search

nowhere

"I just Googled "Boudoir photography for men" OP and quite a few places local to me came up - you might get similar results for your area if you try that "

I'll try again, when I searched before that's pretty much what I looked for and it gave women's results

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I just Googled "Boudoir photography for men" OP and quite a few places local to me came up - you might get similar results for your area if you try that

I'll try again, when I searched before that's pretty much what I looked for and it gave women's results"

I just added "near Midlands" to my search and one in Leicester (My Beautiful Boudoir) that does men came up as well as one in Kidderminster (which I didn't look at their site)

nowhere

[Removed by poster at 07/07/18 00:38:21]

nowhere

"I just Googled "Boudoir photography for men" OP and quite a few places local to me came up - you might get similar results for your area if you try that

I'll try again, when I searched before that's pretty much what I looked for and it gave women's results

I just searched near my postcode and it has ones coming up in Durham and Norfolk

I just added "near Midlands" to my search and one in Leicester (My Beautiful Boudoir) that does men came up as well as one in Kidderminster (which I didn't look at their site) "

» Add a new message to this topic