FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meeting single women

meeting single women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm getting so sick of this site for the lack of single women , I have met couples and males but what I'm on here for is the ladies as I have a couples account for the other stuff . The one lady I met was super fridged wanted to go on a date but nothing physical till we had met a few times . ?? plus the fact you now have to be a detective to make sure there real and not a sad man with his cock in hand

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I'm getting so sick of this site for the lack of single women , I have met couples and males but what I'm on here for is the ladies as I have a couples account for the other stuff . The one lady I met was super fridged wanted to go on a date but nothing physical till we had met a few times . ?? plus the fact you now have to be a detective to make sure there real and not a sad man with his cock in hand "

Can't really see how that can be i've had no trouble meeting lovely, sexy, genuine single women here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm getting so sick of this site for the lack of single women , I have met couples and males but what I'm on here for is the ladies as I have a couples account for the other stuff . The one lady I met was super fridged wanted to go on a date but nothing physical till we had met a few times . ?? plus the fact you now have to be a detective to make sure there real and not a sad man with his cock in hand "

Why don’t you join a lesbian site? Happy days

Well I'm definitely a woman... last time I checked... but I wouldn't consider someone who's described another meet as being frigid as I can be quite a slow mover myself.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Describing a meet as frigid, isn’t to going to help you I fear.

XX

I can meet singles and couples no problems

But this post will be great as a filter

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm straight so can't comment on the ladies,but I've seen other posts advising ladies to try a club to meet women ,so maybe an idea.

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

Well this is novel, a single woman complaining that they struggle to meet single women

"Well this is novel, a single woman complaining that they struggle to meet single women "

Hahah!!!!!

"Well this is novel, a single woman complaining that they struggle to meet single women "

Are you sure she is single if she has a couples profile?

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"Well this is novel, a single woman complaining that they struggle to meet single women

Are you sure she is single if she has a couples profile?

"

My mistake, it was a generic comment based on the OP's profile as a single woman.

And I'm not after gardening

Having just read your profile i can see why you arent having much luck..

Most single bi women want to meet single bi women, not bi women in a MF relationship as they think your OH might be waiting in the wings ready to pounce? You arent single

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I guess the same advice would apply as to single males in a similar position OP that you need to present the best possible side of yourself that you can by having an enticing and well worded profile that tells people about you and what you're looking for, backed up by a good set of appealing pics - so maybe take a look at yours and see if it does that.

Likewise well thought out messages to people you like the look of that don't necessarily expect sex straight away tend to go down better than ones that go straight for the kill so to speak - would suspect a lot of women receiving a message from a female profile may well have their guard up against fakes , so you need to show that you're not one, sad though that might be.

A couple of observations too - based on your OP and also your profile:

- Describing a previous meet as "frigid" because she wanted to take her time getting to know you socially before moving to "play" is not going to endear you to any potential meets.

- Your profile says you are looking to meet women only - yet in the three months since you've had this profile you've got veris from 3 men - which may contradict the "women only" thing in some eyes (appreciate tastes and wants change over time - so you might want to reflect that)

- By no means a criticism at all - but you mention SM as an interest and several of your pics show distinctive bruising - could people be put off by that and think you're looking for extreme domination play?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If a man with his cock in his hand gets I to conversation with you, I can assure you he ain’t gonna be sad

me neither I meet no problem what are you doing wrong?

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I've met lots of single women on Fab & I'm a 56 yr old guy so if I can do it you should easily be able to do it.

You've got to hang in there babe, I'll pray for you to find what u r lookibg for and complete your quest hun

Sending you virtual hugs op xox

"I'm getting so sick of this site for the lack of single women , I have met couples and males but what I'm on here for is the ladies as I have a couples account for the other stuff . The one lady I met was super fridged wanted to go on a date but nothing physical till we had met a few times . ?? plus the fact you now have to be a detective to make sure there real and not a sad man with his cock in hand

I've met lots of single women on Fab & I'm a 56 yr old guy so if I can do it you should easily be able to do it."

But you're not an attached woman with a single womans profile, who just wants to meet other bi women.... or are you?

You are in the realms of a single man, because you are searching for a single woman. That is cut down further, because you are also searching for a bi female and not a straight one. You come across as very demanding and rather rude, in all honesty. I can see why you are struggling to get a meet with a single fem. Maybe look at yourself, rather than thinking that so many are fake. As for calling someone frigid on an open forum. She had a lucky escape, in my opinion, if that's how you speak about someone who just wanted to take it a little slowly.

"You are in the realms of a single man, because you are searching for a single woman. That is cut down further, because you are also searching for a bi female and not a straight one. You come across as very demanding and rather rude, in all honesty. I can see why you are

struggling to get a meet with a single fem. Maybe look at yourself, rather than thinking that so many are fake. As for calling someone frigid on an open forum. She had a lucky escape, in my opinion, if that's how you speak about someone who just wanted to take it a little slowly. "

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I'm getting so sick of this site for the lack of single women , I have met couples and males but what I'm on here for is the ladies as I have a couples account for the other stuff . The one lady I met was super fridged wanted to go on a date but nothing physical till we had met a few times . ?? plus the fact you now have to be a detective to make sure there real and not a sad man with his cock in hand

I've met lots of single women on Fab & I'm a 56 yr old guy so if I can do it you should easily be able to do it.

But you're not an attached woman with a single womans profile, who just wants to meet other bi women.... or are you? "

I

No but I am an attached man with a single guys profile...what is the difference lol.

As someone new to swinging I fear I too would be one of those "frigid" ladies who would want to take things slowly.

I was warned about the attitude of single men and their pushiness. Seems it's not gender specific.

I don't think it's very kind to call someone frigid just because they wanted to take things slowly. People surely are allowed to do things at a pace they feel comfortable with.

If aren't for you l, then move on without insulting the person.

Plenty of clubs do 'bi ladies only' nights, try those.

"As someone new to swinging I fear I too would be one of those "frigid" ladies who would want to take things slowly.

I was warned about the attitude of single men and their pushiness. Seems it's not gender specific. "

and not all men are pushy I'm a lemming

As a bi curious lass myself, I remain really suprised how dam hard it is to meet other ladies here or indeed anywhere...i share your frustration OP k xx

"As someone new to swinging I fear I too would be one of those "frigid" ladies who would want to take things slowly.

I was warned about the attitude of single men and their pushiness. Seems it's not gender specific. and not all men are pushy I'm a lemming "

I apologise. I meant to say some.

I do now think you have green hair and a blue smock like the atari game though.

Can't really see how that can be i've had no trouble meeting lovely, sexy, genuine single women here "

Good for you buddy, good for you.

I was warned about the attitude of single men and their pushiness. Seems it's not gender specific. and not all men are pushy I'm a lemming

I apologise. I meant to say some.

I do now think you have green hair and a blue smock like the atari game though. "

Ha close

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

Same info as applies to men, moaning about not being able to get meets doesnt do you any favours

Frank

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I hope you were joking about the female you have met being fridged... That's an awful thing to say. To be honest you come across quite aggressive. As a straight woman I can't imagine a bi lady being too attracted to that bluntness.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

OP may I point you in the direction of the 'Assumptions' thread....

Seriously. You’re in Manchester. The bi fem central. Between Liverpool and York there are loads. I can name at least twenty that spring to mind. Have you tried Town House in Liverpool or Cupid’s when they do a ladies night. M&L. Xx

No and I have tried to be quite honest. About it I go clubs with him and arrange meets on our profile when meeting together

There is a diffence between a slow mover and someone wanting to take months talking and dating

Maybe she should join a dating site not a swinging one

Yes thanks I have met people at clubs without trouble but on here it seems most of the women are straight

I am in a couple but play separately

"Yes thanks I have met people at clubs without trouble but on here it seems most of the women are straight "

Nah, most are bi. Hope this helps X

I was meeting men and couples but as my inbox was getting alot of male from single males I am trying to concentrate on women only at the mo not that I have anything against the chaps .never thought about the brusing pics maybe I should put them to private there worse on my other profile lol.and yes frodgid was not the best discription but. After taking her on dates constant texting and then because I ignored her bf messaging me i got ignored so i may be a little judgemental . Its been know.

I was open and frank from the beginning . She was happy to go on dates but then when I didn't answer her bf message she suddenly wants to go backwards

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

If you use Reply and Quote we will know who you are answering

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Oh my god the IRONY of your whining . The amount of grief men get for spouting such drivel

"If you use Reply and Quote we will know who you are answering "
sorry first time in the forum thanks

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It tickled me too.

Oh my god the IRONY of your whining . The amount of grief men get for spouting such drivel "

Absolutely, brother, well said.

"I was open and frank from the beginning . She was happy to go on dates but then when I didn't answer her bf message she suddenly wants to go backwards "

Do you mean her boyfriend messaged you? Why would he do that? Was she trying to lead you into a 3some?

"I was open and frank from the beginning . She was happy to go on dates but then when I didn't answer her bf message she suddenly wants to go backwards

Do you mean her boyfriend messaged you? Why would he do that? Was she trying to lead you into a 3some?

"

it was not ment to be she had a single profile but then he messaged saying he had her permission to message from her account and how he wanted to thank me ect it was a bit strange . I don't mind threesomes but that's not what I made this profile for my other one has about 50 veries from meets with couples males and tvs .

"I was open and frank from the beginning . She was happy to go on dates but then when I didn't answer her bf message she suddenly wants to go backwards

it was not ment to be she had a single profile but then he messaged saying he had her permission to message from her account and how he wanted to thank me ect it was a bit strange . I don't mind threesomes but that's not what I made this profile for my other one has about 50 veries from meets with couples males and tvs . "

Sounds really dodgy, no wonder you were pissed off! She doesn't sound frigid. More that she was doing it for his benefit. Maybe telling him what was going on so he could wank about it.

If you hadn't met her in person I would have said 'she' was just a he.

You could try looking for social events.

it was not ment to be she had a single profile but then he messaged saying he had her permission to message from her account and how he wanted to thank me ect it was a bit strange . I don't mind threesomes but that's not what I made this profile for my other one has about 50 veries from meets with couples males and tvs . "

i find it incredible that your having problems finding single ladies on here? your profile(s) seem fine and your pictures to me are great. i have friend whod be interested i think, yous seem to have similar interests and thoughts... iv contacted your couples profile anyway x

» Add a new message to this topic