FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV pictures

TV pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Clare OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

Why would someone join here as a TV then have no pictures?

I've been contacted by a few recently with no public pictures, some not even friends only or private pics, and when I've asked, I get sent a picture of a penis, or a guy wearing his wife's pop socks.This doesn't make you a TV, you're a man!

Surely, at least for me, part of the fun is dressing up to look as good as you can and posting pictures for people to compliment you ( or not )?

I'd never meet another TV who didn't want to show themselves in their best light.Does anyone agree this is an odd way to run your profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Odd way for anyone to run a profile where you have to sell yourself. But not just for TVs

You like to dress and post pics maybe a lot don't have the freedom to do that

Settlewick!

But if they dress and describe themselves as a TV, they must at least be able to take a photo of themselves dressed up to show to potential meets, otherwise you're just going on a blind date with a man!

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Good point, that's maybe why we need another catagory to separate hpw and CDs from TVs and TS.

Settlewick!

"Good point, that's maybe why we need another catagory to separate hpw and CDs from TVs and TS. "

I can't see that happening, as a lot of hpw would think they should be in the TV/TS categories! Unable to self-evaluate themselves.But that's another story that's been discussed elsewhere

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"But if they dress and describe themselves as a TV, they must at least be able to take a photo of themselves dressed up to show to potential meets, otherwise you're just going on a blind date with a man!"

A TV in boy mode?

I thought there was more to being a TV than putting on a dress

Settlewick!

"But if they dress and describe themselves as a TV, they must at least be able to take a photo of themselves dressed up to show to potential meets, otherwise you're just going on a blind date with a man!

A TV in boy mode?

"

No, you put on your wife's knickers, smear lipstick on your cheeks and call yourself Brenda. Thought everyone knew that

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"But if they dress and describe themselves as a TV, they must at least be able to take a photo of themselves dressed up to show to potential meets, otherwise you're just going on a blind date with a man!

A TV in boy mode?

No, you put on your wife's knickers, smear lipstick on your cheeks and call yourself Brenda. Thought everyone knew that "

Love it, that made me chuckle.

» Add a new message to this topic