FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curvy ??

Curvy ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This might be a sore subject and it is not intented to offened anyone but what would you class as curvy and what would you class sd fat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has been done to death

I myself would class myself as fat, I would say girls who are a 14-16 are curvy, but that is just my opinion

It’s all very subjective, OP. I’d go off pictures.

Save yourself a whole load of earache and make your mind up when you see a persons pictures. Ask 100 people here and I reckon you'd get close on to 100 different answers/interpretations.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I'm a fatty and proud.

"This has been done to death "

Dont comment then lol

"I'm a fatty and proud."

Theres nothing wrong with that, you should be proud

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Fat is something you have not something you are. I have shit loads but i also have curves. Some like me some don't. Labels are for clothes not humans.

T

"Fat is something you have not something you are. I have shit loads but i also have curves. Some like me some don't. Labels are for clothes not humans.

T"

So what about people using bbw or bbc for example?

"Save yourself a whole load of earache and make your mind up when you see a persons pictures. Ask 100 people here and I reckon you'd get close on to 100 different answers/interpretations."

Thats me though i already know my opinion, i was wondering other peoples

I have fat curves, Always hated my shape but starting to embrace it as a woman's body, who has had 4 big babies,and been through some major health issues.

This is me now and I'm happy

Jo.X

"Save yourself a whole load of earache and make your mind up when you see a persons pictures. Ask 100 people here and I reckon you'd get close on to 100 different answers/interpretations.

Thats me though i already know my opinion, i was wondering other peoples"

Do a search..

Check out all the hundreds of other threads dedicated to such subjects that did not go well...

"Save yourself a whole load of earache and make your mind up when you see a persons pictures. Ask 100 people here and I reckon you'd get close on to 100 different answers/interpretations.

Thats me though i already know my opinion, i was wondering other peoples"

It's a topic that guarantees aggro, and there'll be no definitive answer at the end. Then it gets repeated the next day on a new thread.

It's a topic that guarantees aggro, and there'll be no definitive answer at the end. Then it gets repeated the next day on a new thread."

Only aggro because some people are touchy, i dont have time to check to see if the thread has been done before so i do apolagise. People can easily ignore it though

Torbay

"Fat is something you have not something you are. I have shit loads but i also have curves. Some like me some don't. Labels are for clothes not humans.

T

So what about people using bbw or bbc for example?"

It is a quick way of explaining to people that i am not slim. Saves me time ing out people that i wouldn't want to meet. Works for me on our profile so I'm happy. I'm sure others are the same.

I'm fat and wobbly xd

Yawn yawn yawn. Fat here but I’m fit as fuck too so all good

Curvy is a shape definition. Someone who's a size 6 can be curvy and someone who's a size 20 can be curvy. It's all about the definition

"I myself would class myself as fat, I would say girls who are a 14-16 are curvy, but that is just my opinion "

I am size 18 and definitely class myself as curvy,i.e. Bust and hips in proportion with a waist

It's a topic that guarantees aggro, and there'll be no definitive answer at the end. Then it gets repeated the next day on a new thread.

Only aggro because some people are touchy, i dont have time to check to see if the thread has been done before so i do apolagise. People can easily ignore it though"

Don't apologise, you can post whatever you like within forum rules. People should just avoid the threads they don't like instead of whining.

I'm fat. My stomach looks pregnant and sticks out on the side view. A curvy woman's wouldn't; it would be a little curvy, not a balloon.

By *he Dork KnightMan  over a year ago

Newport

*puts down phone and slowly backs away from the conversation... *

"This might be a sore subject and it is not intented to offend anyone, but what would you class as curvy and what would you class as fat?"

It is dependant on the thickness of ice on which you are skating on.

Yawn

Any more moaning about fat birds and I'll sit on you

I think I’m curvy, but others have told me I’m fat, others have told me I’m average. It’s open to your own interpretation really

Pround little fatty here

I'm a size 16 chunky chick with thick thighs and a round arse but I have small boobies so don't class myself as curvy. On here I have been described me as curvy, fat, bbw and average! I'm not fussed it's just a label as long as we're comfortably confident with ourselves

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I'm a size 16 chunky chick with thick thighs and a round arse but I have small boobies so don't class myself as curvy. On here I have been described me as curvy, fat, bbw and average! I'm not fussed it's just a label as long as we're comfortably confident with ourselves "

I agree with the chunky sexy one

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’m fat. I have curves as well. But I’m also fucking fabulous. And what I lack in flat stomach I make up for in enthusiasm.

"I'm a size 16 chunky chick with thick thighs and a round arse but I have small boobies so don't class myself as curvy. On here I have been described me as curvy, fat, bbw and average! I'm not fussed it's just a label as long as we're comfortably confident with ourselves

I agree with the chunky sexy one "

Bedford

"I’m fat. I have curves as well. But I’m also fucking fabulous. And what I lack in flat stomach I make up for in enthusiasm. "

I can vouch for her being fabulous.

In fact, awesome comes in all shapes and sizes, who knew?

Somewhere nearby

"I’m fat. I have curves as well. But I’m also fucking fabulous. And what I lack in flat stomach I make up for in enthusiasm.

I can vouch for her being fabulous.

In fact, awesome comes in all shapes and sizes, who knew? "

Ah you

I’m curvy, and I have fat. I tell people I’m no skinny Minnie so it’s up to others if they like or dislike me. I don’t attach a label to myself x

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Fem here..Depends... everyone has different concept of the word, I'm not fat but wouldn't say curvy either... You can tell I like cake put it that way

"This might be a sore subject and it is not intented to offened anyone but what would you class as curvy and what would you class sd fat?"

In my book if a woman still resembles the female form ie hourglass then she is curvy. If she doesn't she's just fat

Curvy is a shape, not a size...

"Save yourself a whole load of earache and make your mind up when you see a persons pictures. Ask 100 people here and I reckon you'd get close on to 100 different answers/interpretations."

Bedford

"Fem here..Depends... everyone has different concept of the word, I'm not fat but wouldn't say curvy either... You can tell I like cake put it that way"

You’re on Fab so I’d be surprised if you didn’t like cake.

It’s what blokes use to lure the women in

Labels suck and the system should be changed not just body types. All the haters should form there own website maybe call it swallowswingers.com.

"This might be a sore subject and it is not intented to offened anyone but what would you class as curvy and what would you class sd fat?

In my book if a woman still resembles the female form ie hourglass then she is curvy. If she doesn't she's just fat"

Somewhere nearby

"It’s what blokes use to lure the women in "

My regular FWB brings me cake. It works!

I see the icing on your face, works very nice.

Bedford

I was told it’s ice cream

T"

I would say if I may...that you have a shit load of curves more then anything and also great taste in thigh high boots

"I’m no skinny Minnie "

I wonder what the larger equivalent is? Fatty Pattie? Fatty Hattie?

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

"I'm a fatty and proud."

I don't get this, why on earth would you be proud to be fat? Do you pat yourself on your back when you have put another few pounds on?

The government are trying to help stop obesity but when someone is proud to be fat, there's just no helping!

"I'm a fatty and proud.

I don't get this, why on earth would you be proud to be fat? Do you pat yourself on your back when you have put another few pounds on?

The government are trying to help stop obesity but when someone is proud to be fat, there's just no helping! "

Wow!

Torbay

TI would say if I may...that you have a shit load of curves more then anything and also great taste in thigh high boots "

Aw thanks..made me smile and that's rare on these threads i wish i would stop reading xxx

Bedford

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The government are trying to help stop obesity but when someone is proud to be fat, there's just no helping! "

The government is also trying to do something about mental health and accepting your body is a significant part of that

"I'm a fatty and proud.

If someone’s happy with themselves then good on them, go girl

glenrothes

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The government are trying to help stop obesity but when someone is proud to be fat, there's just no helping!

The government is also trying to do something about mental health and accepting your body is a significant part of that "

If you had mental health issues I very much doubt being on a swinging website would be suggested by a councellor or a GP, so invalid statement really

Somewhere nearby

"I was told it’s ice cream "

You know better than that young man

By *ure Fucking NaughtiesWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

"Curvy is a shape definition. Someone who's a size 6 can be curvy and someone who's a size 20 can be curvy. It's all about the definition "

This

I'm a size 10, I still have curves in the places I should have, and in places I shouldn't

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

There isn’t a FAT option,I do not regard myself as FABULOUS . I chose AMPLE.

I am most definitely CURVY I have a bum boobs a waist my shape is very curvy.

I am not straight up and down and boyish .

Very bad choices for us.

I find men describing themselves as CURVY quite off putting.

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The government is also trying to do something about mental health and accepting your body is a significant part of that

If you had mental health issues I very much doubt being on a swinging website would be suggested by a councellor or a GP, so invalid statement really "

It's not uncommon that when someone has issues with their own confidence they try to knock the confidence out of others by being rude and judgemental.

By *xycpl699Couple  over a year ago

kilmarnock

"I'm a fatty and proud.

If you had mental health issues I very much doubt being on a swinging website would be suggested by a councellor or a GP, so invalid statement really

It's not uncommon that when someone has issues with their own confidence they try to knock the confidence out of others by being rude and judgemental.

"

glenrothes

"I'm a fatty and proud.

"

Are you accusing me of having mental health issues? Fuck how dare you!! Sad sad sad !

I’m down as curvy. Cos I’m not average but I’m not overweight any more.

"I'm a fatty and proud.

You phrase it in a very bad way but you do have a point. I'm not at all proud of when I put more pounds on.

"I'm a fatty and proud.

You phrase it in a very bad way but you do have a point. I'm not at all proud of when I put more pounds on. "

I read that some people can have a addiction to food.... just like alcohol and drugs...

So obesity can be a mental health issue just like anorexia

"This might be a sore subject and it is not intented to offened anyone but what would you class as curvy and what would you class sd fat?"
size 12 is curvy

[Removed by poster at 05/07/18 20:34:22]

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm a fatty and proud.

You phrase it in a very bad way but you do have a point. I'm not at all proud of when I put more pounds on. "

I think he has a point too. Since I've retired I've put on 20kg...I'm not beating myself up and working towards shifting it but I'm not proud being fat.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm a fatty and proud.

You phrase it in a very bad way but you do have a point. I'm not at all proud of when I put more pounds on.

I read that some people can have a addiction to food.... just like alcohol and drugs...

So obesity can be a mental health issue just like anorexia "

"I'm a fatty and proud.

Are you accusing me of having mental health issues? Fuck how dare you!! Sad sad sad !"

Someone mentioned mental health so I just pointed out it all goes hand in hand

I'm fat with curves,working on the fat though

I'd class myself as curvy. When I was 3 stone heavier I was just fat. Hope this helps

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Unfortunately nothing can be don't to help ignorance. I put on weight due to breaking mypelvis and both wrists in an RTA thanks to steroids and no excercise.

Im.now back in the gym trying to shift my stomach. Had a customer 2 weeks ago got in the car and sd "the drivers a milf". I then asked him not to eat his food in the car. Guess what? I went from a milf to a "fat b******" in 2 secs flat. I usually find the people who are nasty about my weight obviously don't own a mirror !!!x

"I'm a fatty and proud.

So obesity can be a mental health issue just like anorexia "

Yes it can. Harder to kick an addiction to something you need to survive and so can't avoid. (I'm not saying alcohol or drug addictions can be easy to kick.)

I describe my body type as curvy.

I would say HD fat is a much better experience, but wait til you check out 4K fat!

"I myself would class myself as fat, I would say girls who are a 14-16 are curvy, but that is just my opinion "

I'm a fat 14 - I've been a slim, average and now fat 14

Curvy is a beautiful size x

T

It is a quick way of explaining to people that i am not slim. Saves me time ing out people that i wouldn't want to meet. Works for me on our profile so I'm happy. I'm sure others are the same. "

i had to mute this post to see what word was missing when only ing was published... The site doesn't like weeed

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple  over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I don't particularly care.

I'm human.

Ss

Fake news

Torbay

T

It is a quick way of explaining to people that i am not slim. Saves me time ing out people that i wouldn't want to meet. Works for me on our profile so I'm happy. I'm sure others are the same.

i had to mute this post to see what word was missing when only ing was published... The site doesn't like weeed "

Ha i hadn't even noticed. Well spotted

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The world is trying to reduce sexually transmitted diseases. This country supplies free contraception. Some people still indulge in casual bareback sex, proudly displaying photographic evidence. People in glass houses

T

So what about people using bbw or bbc for example?"

I personally don't like the bbw thing,I'm fat & that's it simple...it doesn't need a special title x

By *he Dork KnightMan  over a year ago

Newport

At the risk of sounding amazingly stupid (it won't be the first time) BBC?

I thought I knew what it meant but I'm not 100% sure anymore because I have seen it in a few different context and they don't all work with what I think.

[Removed by poster at 05/07/18 22:35:10]

I’m a curvy size 12 .. I have big boobs, big bum but a smaller waist ..

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The world is trying to reduce sexually transmitted diseases. This country supplies free contraception. Some people still indulge in casual bareback sex, proudly displaying photographic evidence. People in glass houses "

What do you mean?

"At the risk of sounding amazingly stupid (it won't be the first time) BBC?

I thought I knew what it meant but I'm not 100% sure anymore because I have seen it in a few different context and they don't all work with what I think.

"

BBC = Big Black Cock

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Curvy is a shape definition. Someone who's a size 6 can be curvy and someone who's a size 20 can be curvy. It's all about the definition "

I was about to say the same thing.

I am somewhere between a six 8 and 10, but still curvy )including a wobbly belly).

Curvy is fine but I don't like big out of shape women

T"

Loved this response

Torbay

T

Loved this response

"

Thanks

T xx

glenrothes

"I'm a fatty and proud.

The world is trying to reduce sexually transmitted diseases. This country supplies free contraception. Some people still indulge in casual bareback sex, proudly displaying photographic evidence. People in glass houses "

not sure I understand, am I in a glass house? I don't do bareback with strangers. Do you?

"I describe my body type as curvy. "

I would desribe your body type as perfect

"I describe my body type as curvy.

I would desribe your body type as perfect"

"

Have you seen it ?

T

I personally don't like the bbw thing,I'm fat & that's it simple...it doesn't need a special title x"

love your pics you look very sexy

I'm fat and fabulous

Never had any complaints anyway

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm a fatty and proud.

If you had mental health issues I very much doubt being on a swinging website would be suggested by a councellor or a GP, so invalid statement really "

Where did they suggest that they had fab on prescription from their Dr? How big is your trampoline?!

Take a read through the forums and you will see many people discussing mental health on here. Sex can be a great release when people are struggling with life.

People really do struggle to get their head around the fact thag sometimes, in order to change the way you look you have to accept the way you look. By saying 'I'm fat and I'm happy with that' they aren't saying they're proud of it, just that they accept where they have got to with their weight and won't be punished about it anymore but for the majority they will also be trying to change that.

Of course there will be some who are proud to be fat, just like you get those who see no problem with their drug habit or alcoholism.

I would desribe your body type as perfect"

Potential to be perfect! If I got rid of the layer of visceral fat covering my abs, had some more definition in my thighs and firmed up my butt and triceps, then it would be perfect, to me!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Pointing out the downsides of being fat online is not going to make them immediately drop a cake and pick up a bike. It’s just going to make someone feel bad.

I wonder if any body shaming has ever “worked” into getting people to change. Real change comes from within.

I comment on what I find appealing in a positive light. I see no need to do the reverse.

Potential to be perfect! If I got rid of the layer of visceral fat covering my abs, had some more definition in my thighs and firmed up my butt and triceps, then it would be perfect, to me!"

You know your body but to me its alresdy there

By *rwhite30Man  over a year ago

deptford London

"This has been done to death "

well this is a perfect example of the most amazing curves ever

» Add a new message to this topic