FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wish I hadn't...

Wish I hadn't...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking that I needed a trim downstairs a while ago and not fancying using a razor in a moment of madness I thought I'd veet my sack..only to leave it on for a bit longer than I should have. The pain I can only describe as being sat in a bath of stinging nettles for a fortnight. Never again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every day is a school day OP

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You should have read the reviews on amazon! Some very funny people with even funnier stories

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I got a straight razor for Christmas. Got d*unk and thought I would give it a go for a personal trim.

4 hours in A&E..

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I know someone who did that about 10 years ago. Ended up at a&e as the burns were that bad

By *ubiousOatcakeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Thinking that I needed a trim downstairs a while ago and not fancying using a razor in a moment of madness I thought I'd veet my sack..only to leave it on for a bit longer than I should have. The pain I can only describe as being sat in a bath of stinging nettles for a fortnight. Never again!"

Mate, I’m sorry to say, you haven’t even seen the worst of it. Enjoy the next few days.

Those reviews r far too funny to be true . Putting their balls in a tub of icecream and one even saying he put a sprout up his arse and it shot out and hit his gf when she found him in the kitchen

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I did this to my ex partner, to tidy him up a bit. I’ve never seen him cry like it. He couldn’t wear jeans for about 3 weeks. Layers of skin came off. Probably should have gone to A&E but he was affronted.

If I’d known what an absolute cunting arsebiscuit he was, I wouldn’t have washed the stuff off.

got a bj off a girl who ate some chillies wow not good

» Add a new message to this topic