FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cabin fever means craziness and loss of mind

Cabin fever means craziness and loss of mind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Omg the cabin fever has started set in more

Yes I have posted a lot about operation and some stuff that’s going on...

So a.m. week 3 heading to week 4 later this week my mobility has gone backwards due to cramp issue and pulling muscles in lower leg which obviously not helping knee movemrvwnd recovery....

Now am goin bonkers am watching crazy tv shows (hate day time tv), listening to music, playing PS4, writing music/songs... has no visitors as friends seem to have vanished even posted socials on here both nothing so am a little lonely an feel down which don’t help am stuck in all day every day an restriction to down stairs at present

Anyone for chat or near fancy a brew lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just realised been 6 weeks since last had any sexual release this even includes self play lol

How long anyone else been

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell of a lot longer than 6 weeks.

Well I been longer than 6 weeks for play with someone else but not solo fun lol

"Well I been longer than 6 weeks for play with someone else but not solo fun lol"

Do you have any good anime you would recommend good sir and did you watch the E3. I'm free if you need to geek out on convo. I have to watch my brothers Kendo comp in manc later

"Well I been longer than 6 weeks for play with someone else but not solo fun lol

Do you have any good anime you would recommend good sir and did you watch the E3. I'm free if you need to geek out on convo. I have to watch my brothers Kendo comp in manc later"

Depends what type anime you into I like stuff like naruto, bleach, death note. Love old school manga like akira and ghost in the shell

Yeah followed e3 some cool stuff shown just shame some stuff so far away for release

What about you

"Well I been longer than 6 weeks for play with someone else but not solo fun lol

Do you have any good anime you would recommend good sir and did you watch the E3. I'm free if you need to geek out on convo. I have to watch my brothers Kendo comp in manc later

Depends what type anime you into I like stuff like naruto, bleach, death note. Love old school manga like akira and ghost in the shell

Yeah followed e3 some cool stuff shown just shame some stuff so far away for release

What about you"

Yeah followed some ofbit and old school too. Fave is death note I like the psychological game play that makes you question your own moral with role reversal

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just wait while you hit the stage where you consider watching The Waltons or Little House on the Prairie. Then you know it's bad.

» Add a new message to this topic