FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social

Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xxx30 OP   Man  over a year ago

york

If your in the northern area I was thinking of hosting a social gathering with a few couples and singles, I plan to keep it fully social but if I feel like we all get along we can have a play together let me know on here if you would be interested, would probably be a bbq and beer sort of thing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

North Pole ?

"If your in the northern area I was thinking of hosting a social gathering with a few couples and singles, I plan to keep it fully social but if I feel like we all get along we can have a play together let me know on here if you would be interested, would probably be a bbq and beer sort of thing x "

Is it a social in public? If so, and you deem it appropriate how would you play?

york

"If your in the northern area I was thinking of hosting a social gathering with a few couples and singles, I plan to keep it fully social but if I feel like we all get along we can have a play together let me know on here if you would be interested, would probably be a bbq and beer sort of thing x

Is it a social in public? If so, and you deem it appropriate how would you play? "

Safely always and it would probably be at mine

"If your in the northern area I was thinking of hosting a social gathering with a few couples and singles, I plan to keep it fully social but if I feel like we all get along we can have a play together let me know on here if you would be interested, would probably be a bbq and beer sort of thing x

Is it a social in public? If so, and you deem it appropriate how would you play?

Safely always and it would probably be at mine "

So....... you’ll invite a load of strangers to your house for a social, and then if you think it’s suitable it’ll be “kit off” time, good luck with that. Suggest you invite 5 x as many people as you can cater for to allow for time wasters

york

Well if the convo is a lead balloon we might leave it but if we all get along then I can't see why not

I don't think it's up to you whether people have sex or not. Unless the social is in your house and you don't want them using it for sex.

york

"I don't think it's up to you whether people have sex or not. Unless the social is in your house and you don't want them using it for sex."

I wouldn't want 3 people to be shagging and then 4 others are just sat there twiddling there thumbs

» Add a new message to this topic