FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > single guy(s)

single guy(s)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *good-being-bad OP   Man  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

There are numerous threads daily besmirching(I thought I'd take the opportunity to use besmirching) how bad they are..

Crap profiles, time-wasting, crap shags, yadda yadda..

Why do they put up with the crap thats thrown at them ?

I know I don't

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No irony here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are numerous threads daily besmirching(I thought I'd take the opportunity to use besmirching) how bad they are..

Why do they put up with the crap thats thrown at them ?

I know I don't

"

Nice besmirch.

Guys usually throw other guys under the bus to make themselves look better, beta male tactics. As with everything, judge on an individual basis not as a group.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Guys usually throw other guys under the bus to make themselves look better, beta male tactics. As with everything, judge on an individual basis not as a group."

Puts me right off guys when they do that

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Guys usually throw other guys under the bus to make themselves look better, beta male tactics. As with everything, judge on an individual basis not as a group."

Especially when they want to woo ladies on some posts ..

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

"

If you have a good profile, don't time waste, and are a good shag then you're not one of the people that's being talked about. So why get upset?

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Guys usually throw other guys under the bus to make themselves look better, beta male tactics. As with everything, judge on an individual basis not as a group.

Especially when they want to woo ladies on some posts .."

Whatever next -all out warfare

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Posts are also made about single females and couples too.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Guys usually throw other guys under the bus to make themselves look better, beta male tactics. As with everything, judge on an individual basis not as a group.

When i see guys do that. I feel sorry for them because 99.9% of the time,the women know what their game is. Makes them look desperate to me and i just think is that the best way to get a lady to fuck you. So sad

"

If you have a good profile, don't time waste, and are a good shag then you're not one of the people that's being talked about. So why get upset? "

Exactly this.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

One single guy try to throw me under the bus trying to get in to the pants of my other half who was also on the same thread via PM about me. He didn't know we were together. She said gave him what for. #backfired.

"

If you have a good profile, don't time waste, and are a good shag then you're not one of the people that's being talked about. So why get upset?

Exactly this. "

Who said I was upset.. I said I don't accept that crap.. when I post on threads that bemoan single guys as a 'whole' gender I point out its not every single guy.. I'm sure others do too.. however there seems to be very few guys who do say anything.. maybe if more did there'd be far fewer threads about the whole single guy category..

Single guys are bad people

"Posts are also made about single females and couples too. "

Vastly different responses and attitudes to the same topic though

"Posts are also made about single females and couples too.

Vastly different responses and attitudes to the same topic though "

Tell me about it

"

Exactly this.

Who said I was upset.. I said I don't accept that crap.. when I post on threads that bemoan single guys as a 'whole' gender I point out its not every single guy.. I'm sure others do too.. however there seems to be very few guys who do say anything.. maybe if more did there'd be far fewer threads about the whole single guy category.."

I didn't say you were upset. You asked why other men put up with the crap- I assume it doesn't bother them as they don't think the moaning is about them.

Why would they stick up for the crap men? The crap men make the good men stand out.

"Single guys are bad people "

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Single guys are bad people

"

Oh we know

It really doesn’t bother me at all, as others have said; it’s not about me so I don’t bother. I’ll just carry on doing what I do. I don’t feel the need to prove anything as my actions will show who I am and (hopefully) reflect favourable on me

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Exactly this.

Who said I was upset.. I said I don't accept that crap.. when I post on threads that bemoan single guys as a 'whole' gender I point out its not every single guy.. I'm sure others do too.. however there seems to be very few guys who do say anything.. maybe if more did there'd be far fewer threads about the whole single guy category.."

You sound upset.

And I don't think these threads do attack men as a whole gender.

"men on here have crap profiles!" doesn't mean literally every single man does. That's just not what people are saying.

"

Exactly this.

Who said I was upset.. I said I don't accept that crap.. when I post on threads that bemoan single guys as a 'whole' gender I point out its not every single guy.. I'm sure others do too.. however there seems to be very few guys who do say anything.. maybe if more did there'd be far fewer threads about the whole single guy category..

You sound upset.

And I don't think these threads do attack men as a whole gender.

"men on here have crap profiles!" doesn't mean literally every single man does. That's just not what people are saying. "

I'm not upset.. if folk keep saying I'm upset I'll get upset with that

I notice the double standards that are prevalent and apparent when a lady posts and if a guy posts the same subject.. ladies and couples are just as bad yet post a thread about it watch the reaction if folk don't mean it as a whole they could use a different phrase like 'some' .. single guys are given a hard time by some folk on here,.. the numerous threads and numerous posters on those threads of various genders attest to it..

» Add a new message to this topic