FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Make up

Make up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

May I post a thread about make up with everyone’s permission of course or is it too dangerous?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What would you like advice on?

I suggest going to Boots and have a skin shade test, so you get the right colour foundation.

"What would you like advice on?

I suggest going to Boots and have a skin shade test, so you get the right colour foundation.

"

But I would look like someone I’m not naturally

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

But I would look like someone I’m not naturally "

Would that be a good thing?

"May I post a thread about make up with everyone’s permission of course or is it too dangerous? "

You do/don't like make up then?

I love it and would skewer your bawsack if you tried to part me from my mascara.

Would that be a good thing?"

Not in my humble opinion

"May I post a thread about make up with everyone’s permission of course or is it too dangerous?

You do/don't like make up then?

I love it and would skewer your bawsack if you tried to part me from my mascara."

Don’t like heavy make up on ladies

Mascara is okay x

Guessing your trying to make a point that people look different without make up. I think a lot of teens and early 20s look terrible with the thick make up they wear

Generally I love make up tbat gently enhances. Yes I can go full on glam but I rarely bother I prefer to just have a little mascara on my lashes and foundation to even my skin tone. I don't think I look different really just enhanced but can get away with not wearing it too

But I would look like someone I’m not naturally "

What's wrong with that? Don't you want to look gorgeous for the ladies?

What's wrong with that? Don't you want to look gorgeous for the ladies?"

I like being the ugly twat, I’m

"May I post a thread about make up with everyone’s permission of course or is it too dangerous? "

Spit it out man..

What do you want to say about it?

"May I post a thread about make up with everyone’s permission of course or is it too dangerous?

Spit it out man..

What do you want to say about it?"

I'm guessing that ugly women can fool men into wanting sex with them.

Whether it be make up, gyms, haircuts etc. Everyone is guilty of manipulating their own appearance.

"Whether it be make up, gyms, haircuts etc. Everyone is guilty of manipulating their own appearance. "

You can’t paint muscles on your body fam

"Whether it be make up, gyms, haircuts etc. Everyone is guilty of manipulating their own appearance. "

Clothing can hide a multitude of sins.

"Whether it be make up, gyms, haircuts etc. Everyone is guilty of manipulating their own appearance.

You can’t paint muscles on your body fam "

You can over work them to make them bigger.

"Whether it be make up, gyms, haircuts etc. Everyone is guilty of manipulating their own appearance.

Clothing can hide a multitude of sins. "

Them body suits got me once!!

Spit it out man..

I'm guessing that ugly women can fool men into wanting sex with them."

What with stick on eyebrows, lip fillers, and 'high lighting' and all in the vain hope of looking natural ...

You can take steroids.

You can over work them to make them bigger."

They don’t come off in the morning

Never suggested you could, its still body manipulation tho.

Never suggested you could, its still body manipulation tho. "

Keeping fit and painting something is very different

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

People who are good with makeup have the ability to do a full face with it still looking incredibly natural. Not everyone has this talent.

I hardly ever wear it..

Just a bit of mascara and tinted lip balm and I'm good to go

Keeping fit and painting something is very different "

Knickers it is. Manipulation is manipulation. Your point was/is make up is not natural, nor is physique through keeping fit or we would all be strutting around like an Adonis.

Knickers it is. Manipulation is manipulation. Your point was/is make up is not natural, nor is physique through keeping fit or we would all be strutting around like an Adonis."

I rest my case

If a female celebritity is seen out without make up, all the women say how brave she is. Men do that everyday, no one says shit!

"If a female celebritity is seen out without make up, all the women say how brave she is. Men do that everyday, no one says shit! "

I know, so unfair mate

If I don't go on a night out looking like an extra from drag race, then I don't have enough on.

Fuck natural, I'm bare faced most of the time so when I have the time to apply it then I'm wearing as much as I can throw on my face

"If a female celebritity is seen out without make up, all the women say how brave she is. Men do that everyday, no one says shit! "

* celebrity

Knickers it is. Manipulation is manipulation. Your point was/is make up is not natural, nor is physique through keeping fit or we would all be strutting around like an Adonis.

I rest my case "

Call me confused but i think you just agreed with the mentality you are arguing against

Spit it out man..

I'm guessing that ugly women can fool men into wanting sex with them.

What with stick on eyebrows, lip fillers, and 'high lighting' and all in the vain hope of looking natural ... "

Contouring can make your face look totally different.

I rest my case

Call me confused but i think you just agreed with the mentality you are arguing against "

I don’t think so I just didn’t want to argue with you.. getting a face lift isn’t the same as painting your face. Hope this helps

"If a female celebritity is seen out without make up, all the women say how brave she is. Men do that everyday, no one says shit!

I know, so unfair mate "

Men aren't judged by their made up faces though. There was a Facebook trend a few years ago where women posted a no make up selfie. I look like that every day. People might think I'm slovenly because I don't bother with make up every day. I only wear it when I go out.

I rest my case

Call me confused but i think you just agreed with the mentality you are arguing against

I don’t think so I just didn’t want to argue with you.. getting a face lift isn’t the same as painting your face. Hope this helps "

It's a step up to make up.

"If a female celebritity is seen out without make up, all the women say how brave she is. Men do that everyday, no one says shit!

I know, so unfair mate

Men aren't judged by their made up faces though. There was a Facebook trend a few years ago where women posted a no make up selfie. I look like that every day. People might think I'm slovenly because I don't bother with make up every day. I only wear it when I go out. "

And your point..

I rest my case

I don’t think so I just didn’t want to argue with you.. getting a face lift isn’t the same as painting your face. Hope this helps "

I'm not arguing, just attempted to reason with an idiot which i accept is my down to my own stupidity You bash on talking bollox

I rest my case

I don’t think so I just didn’t want to argue with you.. getting a face lift isn’t the same as painting your face. Hope this helps

I'm not arguing, just attempted to reason with an idiot which i accept is my down to my own stupidity You bash on talking bollox "

Thank you for your time and input.. mind the steps while walking out

I like make-up especially if I look and feel crap. I don’t sleep great and feel tired as I’m on a lot of medication and want to look and feel good about myself but I don’t put loads on, not like some other ladies that might need a shovel to take it off - also makes them look fake if too much!

The Cheyenne Dog Soldiers "war paint" was very artistic and essential to his status as a warrior...

By *aileyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

This is why I have posted both full makeup and no makeup pics... How I look when I arrive and what I will (hopefully) look like when I leave.... haha.

Its not a major change... but there is a difference.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I said this the other day , and I’ll say it again here .

There’s a presumption that people wear make up for the benefit of those around them . In many cases that may be true , but in just as many it isn’t . Those who don’t wear it for those who look upon them in a certain way , wear it for themselves . For their own satisfaction . Simply because it’s what they want to do for their own reasons .

This is clearly going to upset some people who think that everything others do has to be in some way for their benefit . But ask a punk , a goth , an emo whether they put their make up on for others and I guarantee that won’t be the reason .

Or simply ask most women or men who wear it if it’s just to make others happy , and the majority wil, say no , it’s for themselves to feel good .

So basically , whether the op or anyone else likes it or not , it’s not necessarily about you is it ?

"I said this the other day , and I’ll say it again here .

There’s a presumption that people wear make up for the benefit of those around them . In many cases that may be true , but in just as many it isn’t . Those who don’t wear it for those who look upon them in a certain way , wear it for themselves . For their own satisfaction . Simply because it’s what they want to do for their own reasons .

This is clearly going to upset some people who think that everything others do has to be in some way for their benefit . But ask a punk , a goth , an emo whether they put their make up on for others and I guarantee that won’t be the reason .

Or simply ask most women or men who wear it if it’s just to make others happy , and the majority wil, say no , it’s for themselves to feel good .

So basically , whether the op or anyone else likes it or not , it’s not necessarily about you is it ?"

If I don't wear makeup people assume I look ill or tired.

My skin isn't even and prone to breakouts. I wear makeup to feel comfortable in society on a day to day basis. I can (and do) glam it up for a night out. I like playing with my looks. Different types hair. Different makeup. Different clothes. Different glasses. I don't want to look the same all the time.

I know, so unfair mate

Men aren't judged by their made up faces though. There was a Facebook trend a few years ago where women posted a no make up selfie. I look like that every day. People might think I'm slovenly because I don't bother with make up every day. I only wear it when I go out.

And your point.. "

It's the first sentence numb nuts

I look like I have been hit with a rather large ugly stick, am I bothered, actually, no, I like who I am, people who know me, or take the time to know me, like who I am.

I don't hide behind expensive clothes or trendy labels, so in that respect I do prefer minimal make up on a lady, I want to see who she really is, plus some make up is a bugger to get out of the pillow cases, when their head is burried in it and arse in the air

I love makeup, and probably wear too much. But it transforms me into who I want to be for a few hours. x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Rarely wear makeup. Certainly not in this weather for me

I wear make-up for myself, no one else. I also sometimes don’t wear it. If you do it right, it just enhances your features.

If you’re a guy who doesn’t realise women look different without make-up, then you’re daft.

"I said this the other day , and I’ll say it again here .

So basically , whether the op or anyone else likes it or not , it’s not necessarily about you is it ?"

I personally don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about make up. If I want to wear make up I'll wear it, if I don't I won't. If you have a problem with that then you've saved me time finding out the hard way that you're a dickhead.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I wearable up daily. No loads, but foundation, mascara, do my eyebrows and lipstick. It makes me feel more confident, and I prefer how I look with.

I don’t do any of that contouring that goes on or have foundation on that’s an inch thick. I don’t have the time or the energy.

Somewhere nearby

*wear make up

I need to read my posts before I post..

Somewhere nearby

I probably wouldn’t send anyone a pic without make up either. Although one Fab pal persuaded me too, and as far as I know his eyes didn’t fall out, and he hasn’t required counselling, so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought.

I don't wear any, once in a blue moon I put mascara on.

When the general public start recoiling at the sight of me whilst I go about my day, I'll reconsider till then I've better shit to do with my time.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Actually, there is something in the make-up world called contouring. And it's not just done on the face!

I adore make up. I'm lucky in a way that I can go without and I'm still "pretty" but I just love wearing it.

If your worried about what she looks like without the make up, maybe take her swimming first

I rarely wear makeup these days unless it’s a night out & even then I keep it pretty natural, sometimes I spice it up with a red lip.

I’m not into heavy makeup, I like my skin so I don’t like to add tons of concealer or foundation however I love watching videos of women “transform” it’s amazing. If someone wants to “beat their face” as they call it, then they should be able to without others criticising them.

We all “enhance” our beauty in one way or another, whether it be changing hair colour/texture or putting on a full face etc.

I remember when studying in college I would wear makeup all the time and my products didn’t last long. Now they last forever, it’s great! :D

"I adore make up. I'm lucky in a way that I can go without and I'm still "pretty" but I just love wearing it.

If your worried about what she looks like without the make up, maybe take her swimming first "

There’s waterproof makeup! So swimming won’t work hahaha!

I am more comfortable with my no make up face then I am with my make up face. There’s not that much difference apart from thicker brows and longer lashes to be honest.

The biggest difference is I look younger without it. Baby face!

I need to go out bare faced OP, you won’t recognise me in the local shop then

"I probably wouldn’t send anyone a pic without make up either. Although one Fab pal persuaded me too, and as far as I know his eyes didn’t fall out, and he hasn’t required counselling, so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought. "

I do it all the time with guys I chat to on whatsapp and kik, some are not so flattering but they often ask for a pic first thing in the morning and I give it to them. Often they say they prefer it, yikes

"I need to go out bare faced OP, you won’t recognise me in the local shop then "

Come to STP without make up

Somewhere nearby

"I probably wouldn’t send anyone a pic without make up either. Although one Fab pal persuaded me too, and as far as I know his eyes didn’t fall out, and he hasn’t required counselling, so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought.

I do it all the time with guys I chat to on whatsapp and kik, some are not so flattering but they often ask for a pic first thing in the morning and I give it to them. Often they say they prefer it, yikes "

To be fair, you are probably still pretty stunning in the morning!

"I need to go out bare faced OP, you won’t recognise me in the local shop then

Come to STP without make up "

Noooooooo

"I probably wouldn’t send anyone a pic without make up either. Although one Fab pal persuaded me too, and as far as I know his eyes didn’t fall out, and he hasn’t required counselling, so maybe it’s not as bad as I thought.

I do it all the time with guys I chat to on whatsapp and kik, some are not so flattering but they often ask for a pic first thing in the morning and I give it to them. Often they say they prefer it, yikes

To be fair, you are probably still pretty stunning in the morning! "

I would never say that.Most Men just don’t like make up and prefer a natural look.

To be fair, you are probably still pretty stunning in the morning! "

You have lips to die for

Noooooooo"

I’m coming without make up

To be fair, you are probably still pretty stunning in the morning!

I would never say that.Most Men just don’t like make up and prefer a natural look. "

That’s true. That’s why we don’t wear make up lovelies

Noooooooo

I’m coming without make up "

Don’t you go asking to borrow mine then, it so annoys me when people don’t bring their own.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

It is something that bothers me when it really shouldnt, I can't bare seeing overly made up women, especially when they are perfectly beautiful without it. The eyebrows are a particular thing I don't like. So many products on the market for eyebrows, I don't even pluck mine.

I do wear a bit of mascara most of the time because I'm naturally quite fair skinned and mousey gingerish blonde haired so my lashes are fairly blonde. It's not any of these false lashes thicken and lengthen mascara though it's basic Clinique everyday stuff.

I look ridiculous in lipstick so I stick with a bit of Carmex lip balm, no eyeshow. I only bother with foundation in winter as it hides a few spider veins on my chin... A bit of sunshine works just as well.

» Add a new message to this topic