FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not feeling very f***ing sparkly flashy now...

Not feeling very f***ing sparkly flashy now...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some cunts (and yes I am using it, that word I fucking hate) have Burgled my mother while she was away at her twins for their bithday.

First I knew was a phone call 20 mins ago from her number to my mobile, knowing she wasn't supposed to be there, so alarm bells immediately ring...

She tells me they used a key to gain access and took all her jewellery.

Fortunately, it was only costume jewellery as the real stuff was with her or hidden away, thankfully.

And thankfully no one was hurt as the female neighbour disturbed them (she thinks) but didn't see them.

This is the second example of theives gaining access using a key in the area though- very worrying.

Folks, as tis the season it is, be security aware, the theives like their Xmas pressies too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Some cunts (and yes I am using it, that word I fucking hate) have Burgled my mother while she was away at her twins for their bithday.

First I knew was a phone call 20 mins ago from her number to my mobile, knowing she wasn't supposed to be there, so alarm bells immediately ring...

She tells me they used a key to gain access and took all her jewellery.

Fortunately, it was only costume jewellery as the real stuff was with her or hidden away, thankfully.

And thankfully no one was hurt as the female neighbour disturbed them (she thinks) but didn't see them.

This is the second example of theives gaining access using a key in the area though- very worrying.

Folks, as tis the season it is, be security aware, the theives like their Xmas pressies too."

Thats awful, hope the barstewards are brought to justice. Not much comfort but possessions can be always be replaced the Main thing is your mum wasn't there to get hurt which is a blessing.

xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When they get caught they want their hands smashing with a hammer!!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Awful thing to happenm sadly you hear about far too much of this shite near the festive season...hugs Claire xx

Wouldnt it be nice to have a "few" Sharia laws...

Glad your mum's ok...;-);-)

Thats awful..... I'm so sorry to hear of your Mums misfortune,,,,, there a some total scumbags masquerading as humans ….!. what a dreadful situation !!!! I hope you all get over it, as best you can, !!!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Glad no one was hurt, but still and awful thing

xx

Thanks guys, she lost her husband a year ago last week and I have been really proud of how she has been doing, I only hope it doesn't set her back too much.

They did get some of his gold cufflinks

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

so sorry 2 hear that 1testarossa

hope they rot for doing that x

The main thing is no one was hurt.

If they used a key you will need to get the locks changed.

Locks being changed tomorrow xx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

absolutly terrible hope its all sorted soon and they catch the dirty ba***ds

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Thats awful. Sorry to hear that.

Its scary what methods thieves and con men use these days. I agree with an earlier post, smash their hands with a hammer, or even better cut their bloody fingers off!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

bastards!

Oh my... so sad to hear of this

I remember getting burgled when I was a tin lid... I found the most upsetting thing to be the 'intrusion' aspect of it all. I always felt so safe in my home until some theiving gobshites entered our home using nowt more than a screwdriver

They took £15(ish) out of the leccy meter and our feeling that our house was our home that invited friends

ooo god your poor mum ........ its not nice having this when i had my first child i had them do my house over ... and it felt .. like no other feeling i have had .. my home felt not clean i was feeling all sorts for weeks after .. thay did find the people was two young men from the village .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Very sad...

my grandparents walked in whilst their place was being done, said the worst thing was personal space being invaded.

i hope they catch the sods

hope your Mum is ok

xx

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

I hate it when this sort of thing happens. Fortunately nobody was hurt and most of the good stuff was safe.

However it does leave an awful feeling of being invaded, and your home feels eerily different. Luckily the locks have been changed and hopefully things will feel normal again soon.

Love and hugs to everyone affected.

xxxxx

if i were closer id do a personal security assessment for you and here hun no strings attached i fucking hate scum like that -.-

Just a quick thank you to you all for your kind comments both in here and PM's xxxx

its awful when things like this happen and you hear it all too often now. thankfully no one was hurt.

as has been said its a horrible feeling when i got burgled they emptied my underwear on the floor,kicked my cat in the head and shut her in the wardrobe and stool my sons money box.

Complete wankers

Hope your ok babe x

How did they get the key?

"How did they get the key? "

At this point we don't know, but its a door thats been there at least ten years, no workmen have had one, and its not the only one in the area to have the same M.O.

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

"How did they get the key? "

If its a yale type lock they dont need the exact key they use whats known as a bump key. This is a key blank specially shaped so that all they need to do is put it in the lock and keep tapping it while turning the key until the lock opens.They are easily obtainable for most different makes of locks(inc some cars)but they dont work on dead locks.

» Add a new message to this topic