FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looking for.....

looking for.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

morning

quick question....what do you guys look for in potential new meets? Is it all about the pictures, sexual compatibility or do you like to have things outside of that in common? which is more important?

we're rock fans, so that's our style...not sure that's most people's "cup of tea" ...be ace to turn up to a meet as truly ourselves....so where all the rockers hiding? K x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me there has to be a spark and connection too yes the flirty sexy side and shared pictures .

The ability to laugh together and share common interests always makes a meeting so much better .

And OP I like rock music too

Hi someone who makes me laugh first of all knowing that lady or couple are on my wavelength then as you get to know them the tease the spark before the meet . Got to be a connection in what we both like about each other too . I tend to go with ladies in red ..mwah

I ultimately would love to find a female who loves Nutella and drive a blue ford fiesta like a male. A woman with nice kneecaps who knows how to dance on the dancefloor and know how to cook foods that do not give diarrhoea

"I ultimately would love to find a female who loves Nutella and drive a blue ford fiesta like a male. A woman with nice kneecaps who knows how to dance on the dancefloor and know how to cook foods that do not give diarrhoea"

ha ha my fingers are crosses for you

"For me there has to be a spark and connection too yes the flirty sexy side and shared pictures .

The ability to laugh together and share common interests always makes a meeting so much better .

And OP I like rock music too "

absolutely

"Hi someone who makes me laugh first of all knowing that lady or couple are on my wavelength then as you get to know them the tease the spark before the meet . Got to be a connection in what we both like about each other too . I tend to go with ladies in red ..mwah"

yes I think a spark is so important....nice to know I'm not alone in that

"morning

quick question....what do you guys look for in potential new meets? Is it all about the pictures, sexual compatibility or do you like to have things outside of that in common? which is more important?

we're rock fans, so that's our style...not sure that's most people's "cup of tea" ...be ace to turn up to a meet as truly ourselves....so where all the rockers hiding? K x"

so you turn up in boots and denim on your harley that would be fine by me

"I ultimately would love to find a female who loves Nutella and drive a blue ford fiesta like a male. A woman with nice kneecaps who knows how to dance on the dancefloor and know how to cook foods that do not give diarrhoea

ha ha my fingers are crosses for you "

Thank you ever so much, I really appreciate it.

#youknowwhoyouare

"morning

we're rock fans, so that's our style...not sure that's most people's "cup of tea" ...be ace to turn up to a meet as truly ourselves....so where all the rockers hiding? K xso you turn up in boots and denim on your harley that would be fine by me "

he he almost

i do not know due to it being hard but i look for personality and GSOH and open mind more than looks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My criteria for a sex meet is local to me, photos (with nothing grim in the background), verifications from meets, well written profile, a sense of humour and obviously someone who likes men like me.

I’d go from there.

"I ultimately would love to find a female who loves Nutella and drive a blue ford fiesta like a male. A woman with nice kneecaps who knows how to dance on the dancefloor and know how to cook foods that do not give diarrhoea"

Shit, I'm all those things but I have a white fiesta not blue

"I ultimately would love to find a female who loves Nutella and drive a blue ford fiesta like a male. A woman with nice kneecaps who knows how to dance on the dancefloor and know how to cook foods that do not give diarrhoea

Shit, I'm all those things but I have a white fiesta not blue "

I'll do an exception for you !

"morning

we're rock fans, so that's our style...not sure that's most people's "cup of tea" ...be ace to turn up to a meet as truly ourselves....so where all the rockers hiding? K xso you turn up in boots and denim on your harley that would be fine by me

he he almost "

loving your profile pic

ha ha my fingers are crosses for you

Thank you ever so much, I really appreciate it.

you're profile is awesome!! #juat saying

#youknowwhoyouare "

» Add a new message to this topic