FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I need company...

I need company...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gnitemybody OP   Woman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

until it's safe to go back home,when hopefully my narky teenager has buggered off out.

and breathe...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"until it's safe to go back home,when hopefully my narky teenager has buggered off out.

and breathe..."

I can lend you a cattle prod.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dont you just love the teenage years

Onestepoutofthedoor

"until it's safe to go back home,when hopefully my narky teenager has buggered off out.

and breathe...

I can lend you a cattle prod. "

Oh my god where can I buy one that's a bloody great idea?

"Dont you just love the teenage years "

I don't remember being that much of a dick.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Dont you just love the teenage years "

Well we've actually had a lovely weekend together apart from the last 15 min's. I left her to it as she went off on one and went totally overboard,I grabbed my bag and departed in my car with her still rambling. It's way too way for that carry on.

and breathe...

Oh my god where can I buy one that's a bloody great idea?"

Funnily enough ebay, seems you can buy anything on there. 5600 volts, yours for around £70. It's a steal.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Dont you just love the teenage years

I don't remember being that much of a dick. "

I tell ya if I spoke to my mum the way she does to me well I wouldn't dare.

and breathe..."

How about you bring them up some cut apples and talk to them about the birds and the bees. Watch them run for the hills and you get to relax with some apples to sweeten the taste of victory

Onestepoutofthedoor

and breathe...

Funnily enough ebay, seems you can buy anything on there. 5600 volts, yours for around £70. It's a steal. "

Do you think they're approved by social services?

I tell ya if I spoke to my mum the way she does to me well I wouldn't dare. "

I was a terrible teenager, but my Mum would take things off me and didn’t budge on her decision. I soon realised that to get what I wanted, I needed to be respectful. I don’t envy the parents of teens!

why do you allow her to talk to you like that then?

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

How old is yours? What's she been up to?

Mine is 13 in Oct and I already get glimpses of the monster she might become!!! I'm scared!!!!

I just pray mine don’t do the things I did.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

and breathe..."

What you got a Kevin or a Perry?

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

and breathe..."

Would love some company too haha.

Your welcome to come to mine but there is a teenager in situ here too although he's actually being nice at the moment

vanaheim

"Your welcome to come to mine but there is a teenager in situ here too although he's actually being nice at the moment "

Well if I was in the midlands I would have.

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 17:44:47]

Onestepoutofthedoor

I was a terrible teenager, but my Mum would take things off me and didn’t budge on her decision. I soon realised that to get what I wanted, I needed to be respectful. I don’t envy the parents of teens! "

You see that's the thing I've always done that and never changed on any decision I'd make,I'm by no means a push over as a parent. My youngest has been incredibly strong willed from being 3 1/2 when she came to us,it was like she was trying to take some control off her incredibly screwed up previous life.

She can be an incredibly loving,giving,beautiful,intelligent child.

She can also be a little swine. I used to look at her when she first came to us when she was in bed,a bit like when a new parent would look at her newborn,only I was thinking how can a child that looks so angelic and beautiful be an absolute little bugger when she's awake.

She has improved immensely but still has her moments.

Onestepoutofthedoor

why do you allow her to talk to you like that then? "

Where to begin,where to begin...

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We are very lucky to have a fairly alright teenager. He's away at his mates til the morning too

I was a terrible teenager, but my Mum would take things off me and didn’t budge on her decision. I soon realised that to get what I wanted, I needed to be respectful. I don’t envy the parents of teens!

You see that's the thing I've always done that and never changed on any decision I'd make,I'm by no means a push over as a parent. My youngest has been incredibly strong willed from being 3 1/2 when she came to us,it was like she was trying to take some control off her incredibly screwed up previous life.

She can be an incredibly loving,giving,beautiful,intelligent child.

She can also be a little swine. I used to look at her when she first came to us when she was in bed,a bit like when a new parent would look at her newborn,only I was thinking how can a child that looks so angelic and beautiful be an absolute little bugger when she's awake.

She has improved immensely but still has her moments."

My Niece is the same. No matter how big the punishment, she is so determined to do the things she wants that she does it anyway, massively stubborn.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"How old is yours? What's she been up to?

Mine is 13 in Oct and I already get glimpses of the monster she might become!!! I'm scared!!!!"

She'd 16 now. The problem is I have a 16 year hormonal daughter and my 16 year old daughter has a perimenopausel mum. The two don't always mix that well.

She's still going on at me,texting. I have to switch off for my own sanity.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Your welcome to come to mine but there is a teenager in situ here too although he's actually being nice at the moment "

She should have disappeared off out soon to meet her boyfriend. I only went to go in her room to ask her if she wanted a lift,but didn't know she was behind the door putting her makeup on. I didn't exactly go barging in but I must have knocked her a little and she barked at me. When I just walked out she went off on one.

I'm just sat in my car at Poolsbrook,but thankyou for offering a safe place it should be safe soon to return.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"We are very lucky to have a fairly alright teenager. He's away at his mates til the morning too"

I wonder if boy's are better than girl's or boy's better with their mum etc

and breathe...

Oh my god where can I buy one that's a bloody great idea?"

Amazon of course, aunty

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

One advantage of aging is you can look back at these above comments and think thank god I survived and I have two beautiful well balanced daughters to look after me when I can play up in my old age!!

Obvs a while to go...

"One advantage of aging is you can look back at these above comments and think thank god I survived and I have two beautiful well balanced daughters to look after me when I can play up in my old age!!

Obvs a while to go..."

What’s their usernames?

Get a piece of willow and thrash her to within an inch of her life. Its only illegal if you get caught

and breathe...

Funnily enough ebay, seems you can buy anything on there. 5600 volts, yours for around £70. It's a steal.

Do you think they're approved by social services?"

Do you care?

My son got in really black moods one day he told me he wanted to push me down the stairs and kill me i waited until he was in a normal mood and discussed coping techniques and what we could both do. It never happened again

Ours left home ages ago. Bliss, now to make up for all the time we wasted raising the fucktards.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"One advantage of aging is you can look back at these above comments and think thank god I survived and I have two beautiful well balanced daughters to look after me when I can play up in my old age!!

Obvs a while to go..."

You know I'm thinking that's a bit hit and miss,I fear mine may 'accidently' push me over that cliff whilst taking me out for the day in my wheelchair.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Get a piece of willow and thrash her to within an inch of her life. Its only illegal if you get caught "

I smacked her on the bottom when she was little once out of pure frustration. I never did it again as that was the point I'd lost control,not good.

Onestepoutofthedoor

and breathe...

Do you think they're approved by social services?

Do you care? "

Well they kinda came from social services so we've had enough dealings with them really.

Onestepoutofthedoor

and breathe...

What you got a Kevin or a Perry?"

Perry. My other daughter is Kevin. Actually Id need to watch the programme again to say for sure.

You need company , would that be Vincent ?

and breathe..."

Ive got one of those as well

Looking back I didnt enjoy being 15. You think you're 'mature' but you are not and you cant really do the things you want to becauae you are not 18 lol

Onestepoutofthedoor

"My son got in really black moods one day he told me he wanted to push me down the stairs and kill me i waited until he was in a normal mood and discussed coping techniques and what we could both do. It never happened again"

Gosh I haven't had that thankfully. I've had the 'I hate you'shouted at me,but no death threats.

Onestepoutofthedoor

and breathe...

Ive got one of those as well

Looking back I didnt enjoy being 15. You think you're 'mature' but you are not and you cant really do the things you want to becauae you are not 18 lol"

You know there is a lot of pressure on teenagers nowadays far more than I ever had and I had a strict mum. She's at that inbetween faze of being an adolescent and adult,where they still need you at time's even though they don't like to believe it and being free to do whatever.

"Get a piece of willow and thrash her to within an inch of her life. Its only illegal if you get caught

I smacked her on the bottom when she was little once out of pure frustration. I never did it again as that was the point I'd lost control,not good."

I smacked my eldest once when he was younger i felt so bad about it i vowed never to do it again. Now i rock a dad voice.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I have a couple of bottles of ice and cards against humanity if you fancy seeing the day in hanging around my garden?

vanaheim

"I have a couple of bottles of ice and cards against humanity if you fancy seeing the day in hanging around my garden?"

Oh

"Your welcome to come to mine but there is a teenager in situ here too although he's actually being nice at the moment

She should have disappeared off out soon to meet her boyfriend. I only went to go in her room to ask her if she wanted a lift,but didn't know she was behind the door putting her makeup on. I didn't exactly go barging in but I must have knocked her a little and she barked at me. When I just walked out she went off on one.

I'm just sat in my car at Poolsbrook,but thankyou for offering a safe place it should be safe soon to return."

No problem lovely or if you ever want a coffee buddy give me a shout.

And I would say boys are loads easier I was a total shit to my mum when I was a teenager x.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I have a couple of bottles of ice and cards against humanity if you fancy seeing the day in hanging around my garden?"

I haven't been to Blackpool in ages. I remember once when the girl's were little I took them there for three day's,they especially liked playing with the rubbish that the tide brought in along with the other kids,making me cups of coffee etc.

I spent many a day there when little myself coming from the North West.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Your welcome to come to mine but there is a teenager in situ here too although he's actually being nice at the moment

I'm just sat in my car at Poolsbrook,but thankyou for offering a safe place it should be safe soon to return.

No problem lovely or if you ever want a coffee buddy give me a shout.

And I would say boys are loads easier I was a total shit to my mum when I was a teenager x."

Thankyou I will x

Pop round I'll let you have a bueno

I wouldn't dare speak disrespectfully to my parents now

» Add a new message to this topic