FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Called it off

Called it off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had to call it off with my fuck buddy. She's lovely but just too unreliable and, as a result, far too hard work.

I guess the lesson here is never develop feelings if not appropriate to the situation (we're both married).

Anyway, given that I'm a man - cue the forum sarcasm and abuse...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Sometimes it’s best that way

Indeed. 'Tis a real shame though as we had a genuine connection (and great sex!). In another life we'd have married each other..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame you are not poly, then you could love as many as you wanted.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Sounds as though calling time is best all round.

Move on quickly and don't dwell on things

"Just had to call it off with my fuck buddy. She's lovely but just too unreliable and, as a result, far too hard work.

I guess the lesson here is never develop feelings if not appropriate to the situation (we're both married).

Anyway, given that I'm a man - cue the forum sarcasm and abuse..."

Tough call for you I imagine.. But possibly the right one... Have a hug x

"Just had to call it off with my fuck buddy. She's lovely but just too unreliable and, as a result, far too hard work.

Tough call for you I imagine.. But possibly the right one... Have a hug x "

Ta very much xx

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

I bet she is feeling really sad too OP XX

sending hugs too x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It's always a bit crap when this sort of thing doesn't work out. You'll find one who is more conpatible (re free time) soon hopefully

Hugs OP. x

Sometimes if it doesn't work for you it has to be done. Shame you couldn't talk it through and sort it out though as good fwb are hard to come by

"I bet she is feeling really sad too OP XX

sending hugs too x"

Thank you. Maybe she is, I dont know. Shes awkays been oretty self-absorbed but we clicked - this has been ongoing, on and off, for nearly 9 years so I guess there muat have been something there..!

Ah well, I'll miss the laughs, the cuddles, the kisses and the intense sex, but I can do without the drama though....

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Imagine the drama if your other half's found out. Saving on that too

"Sometimes if it doesn't work for you it has to be done. Shame you couldn't talk it through and sort it out though as good fwb are hard to come by "

Isnt that the truth!

We tried, but ultimately I just cant accept being given the runaround quite so much. Its just too stressful and no good for my head.

"Imagine the drama if your other half's found out. Saving on that too"

Well yeah, there is that.

sending hugs too x

Thank you. Maybe she is, I dont know. Shes awkays been oretty self-absorbed but we clicked - this has been ongoing, on and off, for nearly 9 years so I guess there muat have been something there..!

Ah well, I'll miss the laughs, the cuddles, the kisses and the intense sex, but I can do without the drama though.... "

It might start up again.

It's crap when something good finishes but if there's bad stuff too then maybe it's for the best.

The drama level is why I split with my fiancé-

Your gut instinct is talking I think- I’ve learned to heed mine.

sending hugs too x

Ah well, I'll miss the laughs, the cuddles, the kisses and the intense sex, but I can do without the drama though....

It might start up again.

It's crap when something good finishes but if there's bad stuff too then maybe it's for the best. "

You're probably right. Just seems like a shame..

sending hugs too x

It might start up again.

It's crap when something good finishes but if there's bad stuff too then maybe it's for the best.

You're probably right. Just seems like a shame.. "

So you are married but been with a FB for nine years?

sending hugs too x

It might start up again.

You're probably right. Just seems like a shame..

So you are married but been with a FB for nine years? "

Yep, on and off. Let the judgement commence!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If something is no longer fun or starts to create drama or issues its time to say goodbye

"If something is no longer fun or starts to create drama or issues its time to say goodbye"

Indeed. I think Ive known for a while to be fair, but have finally admitted it to myself!

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Boo hoo!!! Imagine how your respective partners would be feeling finding out you'd been cheating on them for nine years.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

No abuse, just a hug x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Remember the good times, don't dwell on the bad, learn from the whole experience. Take time to grieve the ending of a relationship.

"Boo hoo!!! Imagine how your respective partners would be feeling finding out you'd been cheating on them for nine years."

Yep, guess I deserve that on the face of it. However, given that you know nothing of the sitution you can take your moral judgement and shove it up you arse.

Cardiff

"Boo hoo!!! Imagine how your respective partners would be feeling finding out you'd been cheating on them for nine years.

Yep, guess I deserve that on the face of it. However, given that you know nothing of the sitution you can take your moral judgement and shove it up you arse."

Oh that's nice of you

"Remember the good times, don't dwell on the bad, learn from the whole experience. Take time to grieve the ending of a relationship.

"

Thanks but its not really a grieving thing, more a realisation thing. It's a shame as when.it was good, it was very good - but ultimately for the best.

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 17:18:35]

"Boo hoo!!! Imagine how your respective partners would be feeling finding out you'd been cheating on them for nine years.

Yep, guess I deserve that on the face of it. However, given that you know nothing of the sitution you can take your moral judgement and shove it up you arse.

Oh that's nice of you"

And you

Cardiff

Oh that's nice of you

And you"

What do you mean?

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?"

Im sure youll figure it out...

Cardiff

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

Im sure youll figure it out..."

I figure you owe that poster an apology.

As you said at the very top you expect some negativity but have wanted opinions.

Yep, guess I deserve that on the face of it. However, given that you know nothing of the sitution you can take your moral judgement and shove it up you arse."

I see you still have it in you

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

As you said at the very top you expect some negativity but have wanted opinions."

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Maybe concentrate on your wife and count yourself lucky to have had your cake and eat it too for nine years.

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

visiting Flint Mountain Hotel

Sorry to both of you

With all due respect, mate, you was the one that put it out there and even guessed it would happen, what did you expect?

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

As you said at the very top you expect some negativity but have wanted opinions."

I said cue the abuse - I never once asked for anyones opinion. I dont need it, I know Ive been an arse

Never like this type of thread, as you don’t know the other person’s version of events. It’s therefore skewed.

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

As you said at the very top you expect some negativity but have wanted opinions.

I said cue the abuse - I never once asked for anyones opinion. I dont need it, I know Ive been an arse "

If you didn't want anyone's opinion why did you post it on the forum?

Cardiff

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

I said cue the abuse - I never once asked for anyones opinion. I dont need it, I know Ive been an arse "

The only abuse given I can see came from you but I know you didn't mean that.

I'm probably wrong but it's almost as if you wanted people to have a pop. I'm not sure, maybe it helps with the guilty feelings. I'm guessing though and probably wrong.

But I just think that person who replied didn't deserve for you to say 'shove your opinion up your arse'. By creating a thread you are giving others the opportunity to offer an opinion.

Anyway, not wanting to derail your thread, have a final say on the matter and we can all move along nicely

My LTP spoke about calling our relationship off, a few weeks ago. It was because I wasn't able to meet him for a month, and had been saying no to him. He doesn't like being told no, but my family comes first.

Of course, it's ok when he was too busy to see me; that was hard cheese on me.

Anyway, it didn't happen, because he can't let go just yet.

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

I think the condescending tone called his response on.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh well upwards and onwards and all that,plenty more fish in the murky waters.

'abuse and sarcasm' rife on (fab).

Oh that's nice of you

And you

What do you mean?

I think the condescending tone called his response on. "

Exactly.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"My LTP spoke about calling our relationship off, a few weeks ago. It was because I wasn't able to meet him for a month, and had been saying no to him. He doesn't like being told no, but my family comes first.

Of course, it's ok when he was too busy to see me; that was hard cheese on me.

Anyway, it didn't happen, because he can't let go just yet. "

ha. Ive gone on a complete sex ban and not meeting any of mine. Tough shit if they dont like it

'abuse and sarcasm' rife on (fab)."

If youre a bloke, yeah. Never mind, all my own fault and I should have known better.

Unreliability is our pet hate. It doesn’t matter how good the sex is or exciting is the connection is. We plan our diaries with military precision and we have learnt that we can only mix with those who are as anal as us. Anything else is just too frustrating.

Mrs

"Unreliability is our pet hate. It doesn’t matter how good the sex is or exciting is the connection is. We plan our diaries with military precision and we have learnt that we can only mix with those who are as anal as us. Anything else is just too frustrating.

Mrs"

Indeed. I wasted many days of leave from work where we'd arranged to meet, only to to get a text message once I was parked up and waiting (in 9 years she only ever drove to me once, pretty much always me making the 50-mile round trip) to say "sorry, cant meet now."

Like I say, lesson learned really...

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

If youre a bloke, yeah. Never mind, all my own fault and I should have known better. "

It's got nothing to do with you being a 'bloke' as I would have said exactly the same thing if the female you've spent nine years fucking had been the OP. I'm wondering where my abuse and opinion are in my thread though as I read it more as stating a fact. There's lots of folks on Fab and in the forums that think people who cheat are absolute cunts and the lowest of the low but that's their opinion and they're welcome to say so but I would never dream of being so forthright in my opinions when being occasionally condescending, frequently facetious and regularly sarcastic will do. I'm very sorry my initial comment upset you so much and as I'm sure you're inbox is currently overflowing with offers from prospective future FB's that can see what a catch you are,I'll leave you to your crying over being butt hurt and maybe if you're quick you can get one of them to bring you another cake and a bottle of ointment to ease your conscience where you suggested I put my valid thoughts on an open forum.

If youre a bloke, yeah. Never mind, all my own fault and I should have known better.

It's got nothing to do with you being a 'bloke' as I would have said exactly the same thing if the female you've spent nine years fucking had been the OP. I'm wondering where my abuse and opinion are in my thread though as I read it more as stating a fact. There's lots of folks on Fab and in the forums that think people who cheat are absolute cunts and the lowest of the low but that's their opinion and they're welcome to say so but I would never dream of being so forthright in my opinions when being occasionally condescending, frequently facetious and regularly sarcastic will do. I'm very sorry my initial comment upset you so much and as I'm sure you're inbox is currently overflowing with offers from prospective future FB's that can see what a catch you are,I'll leave you to your crying over being butt hurt and maybe if you're quick you can get one of them to bring you another cake and a bottle of ointment to ease your conscience where you suggested I put my valid thoughts on an open forum. "

"Indeed. 'Tis a real shame though as we had a genuine connection (and great sex!). In another life we'd have married each other.. "

Well if neither of you are happy in your current marriages you can always both get divorced and then marry each other.

Woman cheating on her husband is lousy at keeping a commitment shocker!

"Woman cheating on her husband is lousy at keeping a commitment shocker!"

Bloke cheating on wife maintained committment every time a meeting was arranged, and did the driving 99.9% of the time...

feelings who'd have em

Anyway, given that I'm a man - cue the forum sarcasm and abuse...feelings who'd have em "

I think im more peeved at myself for being a twat for so long...

Anyway, given that I'm a man - cue the forum sarcasm and abuse...feelings who'd have em

I think im more peeved at myself for being a twat for so long..."

Hey I knew a woman on another site for a long time she's lovely she's now on here weirdly enough it's more common than you would think

» Add a new message to this topic