FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > little bit of advice please

little bit of advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Hi fabsters

I am after some advice or your thoughts on something.

I have been chatting to woman from another site we have swopped sexy photos and videos. She has a stunning body and pussy I could munch on for hours.

Here is the thing she will not send or show me her face. She says I only get to see that when we arrange to meet. Ok I am good with that so trying to arrange a meeting first at pub for both our safety but she not happy doing that want to meet and fuck then back to my place for more fun all sound s great but I am a little bit worried about bring what could turn out to be total head case back to my home on fist meeting.

Any thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

By the sounds of it you have the sensible rules in place.

Don't break them even if she has a golden vagina. You haven't seen her face.

Try and do a phone call with her. Suggest it. See what happens?

I'm guessing you ment 'first' meeting? Right at the end.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If it smells fishy it usually is fishy OP - if you're not comfortable with the situation walk away from it

Have you tried reverse imaging the pics you can see?

My money is on it being a bloke who's enjoying playing you along and has no intention of meeting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would want to be sure it's her in the pics and videos. You could be supplying a man with something to wank over.

Have you spoken over the phone?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Don't do it op

She might not be who she says she is and that's why no pic.

I'd never meet anyone without swapping a face pic first, could be someone you know,a man, or no attraction there.

Go with your gut instinct abs you wont go far wrong.

"Hi fabsters

I have been chatting to woman from another site we have swopped sexy photos and videos. She has a stunning body and pussy I could munch on for hours.

Here is the thing she will not send or show me her face. She says I only get to see that when we arrange to meet. Ok I am good with that so trying to arrange a meeting first at pub for both our safety but she not happy doing that want to meet and fuck then back to my place for more fun all sound s great but I am a little bit worried about bring what could turn out to be total head case back to my home on fist meeting.

Any thoughts "

don't do it rent a hotel room and share cost it's the only way, meet in bar downstairs

By *uriouskitty29Woman  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

"Hi fabsters

Any thoughts "

Fishy! If it doesn’t feel right, it normally isn’t!

I personally wouldn’t meet up with anyone who hadn’t exchanged face pics first. Was chatting to someone a while back on here she had stunning photos but when it came To asking for face pics she went cold .... in my eyes if your not prepared to show the face then I’m not prepared to do the dirt Simples x

"Hi fabsters

Any thoughts "

Sounds to me like you're being catfished

ABORT

What if she's a munter? If someone won't show their face you can bet they are either a man or battered with the ugly stick

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

You were given the gift of gut instinct. Use it.

You obviously don't feel comfortable so tell her straight, face pic swap, meet in a pub or cafe (her choice where), and then ONLY if you feel comfortable, get a hotel room.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"What if she's a munter? If someone won't show their face you can bet they are either a man or battered with the ugly stick "

Ha ha ha and there went my tea.....

"Hi fabsters

Any thoughts "

The only advice I’d offer you, is don’t use the word ‘munch’.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Try thinking with your brain and not your cock

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Ok thanks for replys everyone

I am not happy to bring her to my house on our first meeting. As for face picture that's a must before I meet even in a public place.

I do have my own safety in mind the most as well as hers.

No face picture no meet

no public meeting place first again no meet

Thanks everyone take care and have fun

» Add a new message to this topic