FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seeking advice

Seeking advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i-experimentor OP   Man  over a year ago

Tangmere

Hi all I’m seeking advice on how to encourage my wife into swinging, she knows it’s something I have an interest in, but when I’ve raised the point before she’s always bought up but what about work as she’s in education and various other things, also she is a very reserved and shy person where men are concerned

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tie her up and throw her in your boot.

She'll go wherever you go then.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Hi all I’m seeking advice on how to encourage my wife into swinging, she knows it’s something I have an interest in, but when I’ve raised the point before she’s always bought up but what about work as she’s in education and various other things, also she is a very reserved and shy person where men are concerned "

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

If no common ground or interest can be found, never mention it again.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Hi all I’m seeking advice on how to encourage my wife into swinging, she knows it’s something I have an interest in, but when I’ve raised the point before she’s always bought up but what about work as she’s in education and various other things, also she is a very reserved and shy person where men are concerned

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

If no common ground or interest can be found, never mention it again."

Word!! Or whatever the hip kids are saying these days

You have to accept OP that swinging isn't for everyone and that may well include your wife.

Can understand her concerns about privacy and her job and whilst with the right precautions it's possible to avoid being compromised in that way, there are no guarantees either - so if your wife is not willing to take that risk you have to be prepared to respect that too.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Hi all I’m seeking advice on how to encourage my wife into swinging, she knows it’s something I have an interest in, but when I’ve raised the point before she’s always bought up but what about work as she’s in education and various other things, also she is a very reserved and shy person where men are concerned

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

You have to accept OP that swinging isn't for everyone and that may well include your wife.

Can understand her concerns about privacy and her job and whilst with the right precautions it's possible to avoid being compromised in that way, there are no guarantees either - so if your wife is not willing to take that risk you have to be prepared to respect that too. "

This

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Talk.

Listen.

Understand.

Can understand her concerns about privacy and her job and whilst with the right precautions it's possible to avoid being compromised in that way, there are no guarantees either - so if your wife is not willing to take that risk you have to be prepared to respect that too.

This "

Seconded.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

If her only concern is the privacy and discretion maybe invite her to join in on here. Plenty of us need that for many reasons. I'd say 95% of swingers do so without being open about it. Breaches of privacy are relatively rare. Let her see how she can enjoy it safely.

When it comes to meeting maybe arrange a long week away in a town with a decent club and search people in that area to meet at the club.

Communication is always key though and don't push her into anything.

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Does your wife enjoy sex with you?

Does she initiate it first?

How would you feel seeing her with another man and totally into it?

You might be opening Pabdoras Box...

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Show her your single male profile - guaranteed to work

And now for the serious answer:

Just talk to her OP. There is no way to persuade someone who genuinely isn't interested in swinging but have an honest chat and see what she thinks. It may be an outright no or she may be curious and want to find out more but you will have no idea unless you discuss it like grown ups.

Good luck OP.

By *i-experimentor OP   Man  over a year ago

Tangmere

Thank you everyone for your words of advice and wisdom I’ll try them out tonight fingers crossed they work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you everyone for your words of advice and wisdom I’ll try them out tonight fingers crossed they work "

What does she think of you being on here??

» Add a new message to this topic