FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you meet people from the forum?

Do you meet people from the forum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you say 'yes' ladies, when we going to meet?

"

"Do you meet people from the forum?

Why yes/ why no?"

Do you mean play meet or meet at a social/party? They are very different. One can be more specific because you like them the other more about intriguing/interest.

"

Either social or play meet. I left it open for people to say either.

Yes, because they've piqued my interest.

Yep.

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up "

Tried it once. Never again

Yes & No.

Yes - Can get a feel for someone’s personality, gives me an idea if we’re going to match.

No - As above. Also steer clear of the uber popular, the fallout can be messy.

"

Like you OP i have met people from the forum at the lounge social

"

I've been to at least 8 forum socials over the years, all over the country. Ryan's post-its still make me laugh.

No one has ever asked to meet but always time

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

Yes indeed. Forumites are the crème de la crème of Fab, are they not?

No

I'm married

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Yes indeed. Forumites are the crème de la crème of Fab, are they not?"

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"Yes indeed. Forumites are the crème de la crème of Fab, are they not?

"

I want to meet Meli and I will at the next Lounge social

Yes because they know their the bees kness

I want to meet Meli and I will at the next Lounge social "

Oh Babs. You will indeed, it's long overdue.

"

Is my perception misguided?

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Tried it once. Never again"

You can get on great with someone for months and when you finally meet them and they don't fancy you they never speak to you again so you lose a forum buddy/someone you considered a friend. That's just my experience though

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I do. Feels like I already know them, plus they have no excuse to be shocked by anything I come out with, as I wear my randomness on my sleeve on the forums too.

Prefer it its more exiting as you know them better theres some fantastic girls on here iv met and will meet in future

"I do. Feels like I already know them, plus they have no excuse to be shocked by anything I come out with, as I wear my randomness on my sleeve on the forums too."

I love your randomness sista

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

You can get on great with someone for months and when you finally meet them and they don't fancy you they never speak to you again so you lose a forum buddy/someone you considered a friend. That's just my experience though"

That's sad. Proves they just wanted a fuck and weren't a real friend though. Better off without them.

Is my perception misguided? "

Weeeeell, it's your perception (you're being serious, aren't you?), I just have a different one. I think that there are fantastic people in the forum but also outside of it as well. Being able to type a few words (or a lot as the case may be) doesn't mean you are at the pinnacle of fab.

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

You can get on great with someone for months and when you finally meet them and they don't fancy you they never speak to you again so you lose a forum buddy/someone you considered a friend. That's just my experience though"

Oh I don’t like that. That’s sad

Meeting forumites is an essential part of what makes fab fun for me; the people that I’ve met from the forums have been great.

In addition to that there’s the forum socials and events to get to know more people in a relaxed environment.

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

But if you find someone’s personality attractive then that person becomes more attractive to you anyway so I wouldn’t have thought that was an issue

"Meeting forumites is an essential part of what makes fab fun for me; the people that I’ve met from the forums have been great.

In addition to that there’s the forum socials and events to get to know more people in a relaxed environment.

"

I enjoy the organised socials and have met some lovely forumites there

Is my perception misguided?

Weeeeell, it's your perception (you're being serious, aren't you?), I just have a different one. I think that there are fantastic people in the forum but also outside of it as well. Being able to type a few words (or a lot as the case may be) doesn't mean you are at the pinnacle of fab."

I wasn't being serious Incidentally, I agree with you entirely.

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

You can get on great with someone for months and when you finally meet them and they don't fancy you they never speak to you again so you lose a forum buddy/someone you considered a friend. That's just my experience though

That's sad. Proves they just wanted a fuck and weren't a real friend though. Better off without them. "

I agree, I always stay friends with people if that has happened. That’s very sad.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I've met formites through the FCRC (our next social run is overdue!)

I haven't met anyone for a "play" meet, but there are a couple I would like to!

"Meeting forumites is an essential part of what makes fab fun for me; the people that I’ve met from the forums have been great.

"

I love the forum socials, made some great friends through them. I think if I’ve said yes to meeting a forumite it’s because of how they come across on the forums so I already know there’s an attraction there x

I enjoy the organised socials and have met some lovely forumites there "

I've never been to one of those organised social thingies

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Oh I don’t like that. That’s sad "

That is sad, especially as forum folk make great friends as well as fb’s or fwb’s. If there was no attraction I’d still enjoy their company on that level

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Ppl arrive on Fab with all sorts of expectations, realistic or otherwise. You see both on the forum and the aftermath when they’ve met. When I arrived on the forum I knew what I wanted but was also aware that others may not want the same. I was also aware ppl are capable of saying anything to please and I don’t just mean men, women aren’t always honest on here either.

There have been 2 occasions where ‘I’ got it wrong. Both were my own fault, but no harm done lesson learnt. Did it stop me meeting folk from the forum? No, it just made me stick to how I did things, it worked for me. Did I see fit to air my dirty laundry in public and make others miserable? No I moved on it’s a swinging site. Even had I felt I’d been misled, ppl have a right to change their mind and therefore I would have just moved on.

The problem on the forum is the 6 degrees of separation doesn’t exist. That seems to be where the problems start, along with ppl being too keen to hear what they want. Ultimately this is a Swingers site, not a dating site. Ppl would find meeting from the forum a lot easier if they remembered that. If you’re going to LPP also be prepared for the consequences when it goes tits up. ‘Relationships’ of any kind can go wrong, those played out on the forum are no different. If you can’t handle things going wrong don’t go there in the first place. Keep it private or just don’t meet from the forum as some have wisely chosen to do

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Yes I have, will and am - for the reasons stated in the past thread about being able to get a true "feel" for the person beyond the profile blurb through the way they interact on the forum.

I've made some great friends as a result of the forums, some who will remain friends others who I'm lucky enough to have had more intimate times with.

I wouldn't rule out meeting a non-forumite but as I find the whole "cold" messaging thing a little clinical when I initiate it, it would probably only happen if they contacted me first and we were able to build a connection and chemistry from there

I've never been to one of those organised social thingies "

You should sort one then

"Ppl arrive on Fab with all sorts of expectations, realistic or otherwise. You see both on the forum and the aftermath when they’ve met. When I arrived on the forum I knew what I wanted but was also aware that others may not want the same. I was also aware ppl are capable of saying anything to please and I don’t just mean men, women aren’t always honest on here either.

There have been 2 occasions where ‘I’ got it wrong. Both were my own fault, but no harm done lesson learnt. Did it stop me meeting folk from the forum? No, it just made me stick to how I did things, it worked for me. Did I see fit to air my dirty laundry in public and make others miserable? No I moved on it’s a swinging site. Even had I felt I’d been misled, ppl have a right to change their mind and therefore I would have just moved on.

The problem on the forum is the 6 degrees of separation doesn’t exist. That seems to be where the problems start, along with ppl being too keen to hear what they want. Ultimately this is a Swingers site, not a dating site. Ppl would find meeting from the forum a lot easier if they remembered that. If you’re going to LPP also be prepared for the consequences when it goes tits up. ‘Relationships’ of any kind can go wrong, those played out on the forum are no different. If you can’t handle things going wrong don’t go there in the first place. Keep it private or just don’t meet from the forum as some have wisely chosen to do "

shits creek

"I do. Feels like I already know them, plus they have no excuse to be shocked by anything I come out with, as I wear my randomness on my sleeve on the forums too.

I love your randomness sista "

Preach

By *urveLurverMan  over a year ago

Skyview

Not yet, but it would appear to be a more productive way of making contact than sending countless unsolicited messages to groaning inboxes, winks that are ignored or standing naked in front gardens crying "Be mine, be mine".

I imagine.

You should come. We’re a friendly lot

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

You should come. We’re a friendly lot "

Some more friendly than others

"Yes & No.

Yes - Can get a feel for someone’s personality, gives me an idea if we’re going to match.

No - As above. Also steer clear of the uber popular, the fallout can be messy."

Good to see you back, Roxi!! (Estella, as was)

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've met people at a couple of forum socials, some were just as I had imagined, others were completely different when out from behind their screen.

Come then

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Come then "

I went to one last night, great fun.

STP soon!!!!!!

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up "

So far, only met at socials, not met anyone on a more intimate basis

Come then

STP soon!!!!!! "

Soon to be my first one from fab. Done others from another site so know what to expect.

I have a couple of times on my old profile

In a town Fab forgot

Come then

STP soon!!!!!!

Soon to be my first one from fab. Done others from another site so know what to expect. "

There's nothing quite like an STP.

Come then

STP soon!!!!!!

Soon to be my first one from fab. Done others from another site so know what to expect.

There's nothing quite like an STP. "

Sounds painful. Ha.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

There's one particular lady on here I hope to meet...

"I do. Feels like I already know them, plus they have no excuse to be shocked by anything I come out with, as I wear my randomness on my sleeve on the forums too."

I’m going to disappointed if you don’t just fart your way in to any social I go to now...

I might try to shag my way through the forums.

Come then

STP soon!!!!!!

Sounds painful. Ha. "

There's cake to ease the pain.

Come then

STP soon!!!!!!

Sounds painful. Ha.

There's cake to ease the pain."

Oh good, just what the doctor ordered.

shits creek

"I do. Feels like I already know them, plus they have no excuse to be shocked by anything I come out with, as I wear my randomness on my sleeve on the forums too.

I’m going to disappointed if you don’t just fart your way in to any social I go to now..."

It's like the royal bugaliers announcing my arrival

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Let’s hope so or we’re doomed, doomed I say !

I’m going to disappointed if you don’t just fart your way in to any social I go to now...

It's like the royal bugaliers announcing my arrival "

Hahaha. I just laughed so loud at that I scared the cat!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I dont like to meet from the forum. That way, when someone uses the "this thread is a great filter" line, i can tell them to fuck off.

"I dont like to meet from the forum. That way, when someone uses the "this thread is a great filter" line, i can tell them to fuck off."

shits creek

Hahaha. I just laughed so loud at that I scared the cat! "

I'm too sexy for my pussy, poor pussy, poor pussy cat

I think I should have a fart noise as my message tone.

"I might try to shag my way through the forums. "

Start in Cornwall and work your way up the country, I’m in Devon so you can get me out the way early doors.

I haven’t shagged a single current forum user. Any that I have, left the site.

#kissofdeath

I think I should have a fart noise as my message tone. "

I think it should be a high pitched one and you should have it on loud whenever you’re in public...

"I dont like to meet from the forum. That way, when someone uses the "this thread is a great filter" line, i can tell them to fuck off."

Too serious.

shits creek

I think it should be a high pitched one and you should have it on loud whenever you’re in public..."

I can picture the dolphins pissing themselves laughing

"I haven’t shagged a single current forum user. Any that I have, left the site.

#kissofdeath "

E, can you check in before you shag the next one? I don't want them to leave before I've had a go.

#kissofdeath

E, can you check in before you shag the next one? I don't want them to leave before I've had a go. "

M, will do.

I’ll go for all your floppy seconds to be sure.

In a town Fab forgot

#kissofdeath "

#Shagassassin.

I think it should be a high pitched one and you should have it on loud whenever you’re in public...

I can picture the dolphins pissing themselves laughing "

Now I’m picturing your farts sounding like a dolphin!

#kissofdeath

E, can you check in before you shag the next one? I don't want them to leave before I've had a go.

M, will do.

I’ll go for all your floppy seconds to be sure. "

Was supposed to say sloppy!

#kissofdeath

#Shagassassin."

I only have one ass. Although it is hefty.

#kissofdeath

M, will do.

I’ll go for all your floppy seconds to be sure.

Was supposed to say sloppy! "

Haha! Brilliant, truly brilliant.

Now I’m picturing your farts sounding like a dolphin! "

Maybe they are communicating in dolphin speak.

shits creek

Maybe they are communicating in dolphin speak. "

I've arranged a dolphin meet in Tooting

I've arranged a dolphin meet in Tooting "

You should change your town to Tooting. Combine that with your profile pic and I'll marry ya.

By *ookingforlustMan  over a year ago

northants

#kissofdeath "

Left or you shagged them to death? That’s taking thread killing to a whole new level!!

#impressed

"No

I'm married"

That doesn't usually stop people

Yes, and will no doubt do so again in the future.

Forum helps give an early indication as to whether I'm likely to get on with someone in person. If I find someone interesting in the forums then I'll send a message and see what happens.

shits creek

You should change your town to Tooting. Combine that with your profile pic and I'll marry ya. "

Best set a date then darlin!

I have met people thru the forum ... but don’t think I’ve met anyone through the forum. If that makes sense... it’s a Sunday !

You should change your town to Tooting. Combine that with your profile pic and I'll marry ya.

Best set a date then darlin!"

Grab yer keks luv, you've pulled!

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

#kissofdeath

Left or you shagged them to death? That’s taking thread killing to a whole new level!!

#impressed"

Death, obviously.

No. I have a sneaky suspicion other forumites wouldn't want to meet me either.

"Yes, and will no doubt do so again in the future.

Forum helps give an early indication as to whether I'm likely to get on with someone in person. If I find someone interesting in the forums then I'll send a message and see what happens. "

Did you know there are more atoms in a glass of water, than there are glasses of water in all the oceans ?!

Forum helps give an early indication as to whether I'm likely to get on with someone in person. If I find someone interesting in the forums then I'll send a message and see what happens.

Did you know there are more atoms in a glass of water, than there are glasses of water in all the oceans ?! "

cant deny the chemistry in this message.

"No. I have a sneaky suspicion other forumites wouldn't want to meet me either. "

Meet... no

Eat... absofuckinglutely

"No. I have a sneaky suspicion other forumites wouldn't want to meet me either.

Meet... no

Eat... absofuckinglutely "

Hannibal? Is that you???

I’ve got 2 meets arranged.. met both on forums.. others are a bit far.

#youknowwhoyouare

"I’ve got 2 meets arranged.. met both on forums.. others are a bit far.

#youknowwhoyouare"

Hope the ‘meet you there’ comment from the other thread is not included? Ha

I meant ‘see you there’

"No. I have a sneaky suspicion other forumites wouldn't want to meet me either.

Meet... no

Eat... absofuckinglutely

Hannibal? Is that you??? "

Keep the shoes on starling

Nom nom nom

northants

#kissofdeath

#impressed

Death, obviously. "

northants

Did you know there are more atoms in a glass of water, than there are glasses of water in all the oceans ?! "

What if the glass was the size of an atom.....?

I'm new so I don't really understand this question. What's the difference? Should I be posting at all?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Yes and no.

I have met some people one to one both socially and sexually. Some of the best sex I've had through Fab has been with people I have met through the fora, partly because I think we had built up good relationships before seeing each other naked.

Equally. some of the best individual socials have been with people from the fora for the same reason, but we also knew that we're not interested in each other sexually. This includes men and not just the fabulous women I have met through here.

I'm not a particular object of desire for most men on the fora (see thread some months ago ), which means that they can be suspicious of me making contact and suggesting meeting, so I don't now.

I enjoy the socials and I'm looking forward to the STP. I should make the effort to try and get back up to one oop North and to arrange another club-based social/party.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

The forum is just another avenue to meet people. I have in the past and probably will in the future.

In a town Fab forgot

"I'm new so I don't really understand this question. What's the difference? Should I be posting at all? "

Welcome to the madhouse that it Fab Forums. Do not try to make sense of anything, frequently there is no sense to be had.

However there is frequently flirting.

And cake.

Yes you should be posting.

"I'm new so I don't really understand this question. What's the difference? Should I be posting at all? "

Hello fellow janner, I was down in Plymouth last weekend seeing family.

"I might try to shag my way through the forums.

Start in Cornwall and work your way up the country, I’m in Devon so you can get me out the way early doors. "

I'll call it my Land's End to John O'Groats sexpedition

Please stay

You’re very look-at-able

Start in Cornwall and work your way up the country, I’m in Devon so you can get me out the way early doors.

"

Sounds like fun.

"I'm new so I don't really understand this question. What's the difference? Should I be posting at all?

Hello fellow janner, I was down in Plymouth last weekend seeing family."

It's beautiful when the sun's out like today

"I'm new so I don't really understand this question. What's the difference? Should I be posting at all?

Please stay

You’re very look-at-able "

Ha thanks, you should see my face though

"

I've managed Devon, Midlands, NE and Scotland.

Carnt say I have butbi wouldn't rule it out

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I bump into the odd one every now and then.

Hello fellow janner, I was down in Plymouth last weekend seeing family.

It's beautiful when the sun's out like today "

I miss the summer season there but not the winter. It’s pretty depressing.

In a town Fab forgot

Please stay

You’re very look-at-able "

By *ykeymm8Man  over a year ago

southampton

As a newish single guy with kids i struggle to get free. Would love to go to a social sometime but im too shy to turn up alone (brutal fact) despite being pretty confident i struggle with new people

"As a newish single guy with kids i struggle to get free. Would love to go to a social sometime but im too shy to turn up alone (brutal fact) despite being pretty confident i struggle with new people "

I’m sure if you find a social you fancy and get chatting to some people beforehand, you may find someone that would meet you just before to go with you.

"As a newish single guy with kids i struggle to get free. Would love to go to a social sometime but im too shy to turn up alone (brutal fact) despite being pretty confident i struggle with new people "

The majority of people going to a social have faced exactly this situation. The 'soft' entry of having communicated on the fora helps. And, we don't bite.

In a town Fab forgot

A lot of the socials I attend I already know people there.

Went to one last night and didn't know a soul. I felt uncomfortable and it took me a long while to find the right moment to seek out the hosts.

Once I'd had a chat they made me welcome and introduced me too plenty of other people.

It's worth the frightened to death shitting yourself feeling like a spare one dilemma.

I'm thinking of running a social just for newbies.

Cant wait to meet the next forumite

southampton

I've been a lurker for a while but it takes me a bit to get comfy, after that... Well lol thats the question. This is me taking a plunge. Especially as im no george cloony lol

shits creek

"I've been a lurker for a while but it takes me a bit to get comfy, after that... Well lol thats the question. This is me taking a plunge. Especially as im no george cloony lol"

Welcome

southampton

Where abouts on the forum ate socials found? Im south coast so pretty limited as the sea doesnt have many accessible meetings

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Not yet but I haven’t been on the forums long

southampton

"I've been a lurker for a while but it takes me a bit to get comfy, after that... Well lol thats the question. This is me taking a plunge. Especially as im no george cloony lol

Welcome "

Thank you x

shits creek

"I've been a lurker for a while but it takes me a bit to get comfy, after that... Well lol thats the question. This is me taking a plunge. Especially as im no george cloony lol

Welcome

Thank you x "

I'm a piss taking little shit, I apologise in advance if I offend, it's never my intention. If I do intend to offend I'll make it known it's got venom in it

Welcome

Thank you x

I'm a piss taking little shit, I apologise in advance if I offend, it's never my intention. If I do intend to offend I'll make it known it's got venom in it "

You’re a lovable piss taker though, it’s all good.

shits creek

Welcome

Thank you x

I'm a piss taking little shit, I apologise in advance if I offend, it's never my intention. If I do intend to offend I'll make it known it's got venom in it

You’re a lovable piss taker though, it’s all good. "

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

"Where abouts on the forum ate socials found? Im south coast so pretty limited as the sea doesnt have many accessible meetings"

Different ones in different places. The Lounge Social has been meeting up North, the STP is held in London. Have a look in the meets section of the forum and you'll see a whole range of events available.

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*"

With dolphin sounds i hope.

Nooooo they're all bellends

shits creek

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

With dolphin sounds i hope."

I'm actually quite good at dolphin sounds. They slip out when I'm excited

The last time I was on site I met most of my friends through the forums, mostly from private reply’s to posts

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

I'm actually quite good at dolphin sounds. They slip out when I'm excited "

I bet they do...which end though?

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

I'm actually quite good at dolphin sounds. They slip out when I'm excited "

Flipper... is that you

We have met a guy for a few play meets in the past who used to occasionally post on the forums. Not likely to meet now though.

I have met someone socially who posts on the forums. Wouldnt do that again.

However there's a really lovely person who occasionally posts on the forums and i/we see them frequently at a club we go to. I hope we continue to see them as they are great. At the club we see them socially and i have also watched them in action

southampton

Welcome

Thank you x

I'm a piss taking little shit, I apologise in advance if I offend, it's never my intention. If I do intend to offend I'll make it known it's got venom in it "

If you ever manage to offend me I will be fucking impressed. My moral compass points due "I couldn't give a shit mate" lol i think i might be broken

shits creek

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

I bet they do...which end though? "

Both

shits creek

Welcome

Thank you x

Yaaaaaay

*does the happy dance*

Flipper... is that you"

Faster than lightening

shits creek

Welcome

Thank you x

If you ever manage to offend me I will be fucking impressed. My moral compass points due "I couldn't give a shit mate" lol i think i might be broken "

Smashing!

Was once in that exactly situation, jump in at the deep end and you'll be fine. Find a social where you see that there is a few people you think you'll get on with and go.

Im off to see one in wales in august shes a fantastic girl great to talk to on here and on the phone great laugh sweet stunning

#samereply

Yes because I want to

I would if someone wanted to, but I haven't had the pleasure yet. Of any meet that is. I do know I'd prefer to meet someone from the forums though as most of them a pretty chill.

No, very few close to my deserted location! But I would.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"Was once in that exactly situation, jump in at the deep end and you'll be fine. Find a social where you see that there is a few people you think you'll get on with and go. "

Or one with great hosts

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"#samereply

Yes because I want to"

You're back!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I will go to the next STP .. hopefully

There are people here? I thought you were all bots!..

"There are people here? I thought you were all bots!.. "

My bot verifies the other bots. It's a sub-programme of Funky's.l

shits creek

I would be interested to know who from the forums would like to meet me, purely to knock me the fuck out

In a town Fab forgot

"I would be interested to know who from the forums would like to meet me, purely to make the beautiful sweet love with me "

I would....

shits creek

"I would be interested to know who from the forums would like to meet me, purely to make the beautiful sweet love with me

I would.... "

You took the words right outta my mouth

In a town Fab forgot

"I would be interested to know who from the forums would like to meet me, purely to make the beautiful sweet love with me

I would....

You took the words right outta my mouth "

*pounding heart emoji....

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

I certainly think you get a bit of the better/more refined crowd in the forum.

Also I think you can get a bit more of an idea of their personality - and tend to find people who are helpful and actually able to type tend to be better at most things in life....

In short - yes I'd definitely consider meeting someone from the forum - when is the next Northern ish social..?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes. I had a meet on the back of a thread comment with a well known Forumite.

"Yes. I had a meet on the back of a thread comment with a well known Forumite. "

Do you feel more accepted now that you've done that?

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Shagged a few and have met some lovely folk at the Secret Tea Parties.

Disheartening to meet people who act like they're the shit on here yet are complete bores in real life

"Shagged a few and have met some lovely folk at the Secret Tea Parties.

Disheartening to meet people who act like they're the shit on here yet are complete bores in real life

"

I’ll have you know I’m utterly delightful!

I’ll have you know I’m utterly delightful! "

I will vouch for that next week...or not!! Ha

i do not know what to say but i would say why no

If people stand out in forums, can make good conversation, witty, funny, sarcastic in jokingly sort of way then yes why not meet them - would be a social first though just in case they don’t act as they come across on here

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 23:37:20]

I’ll have you know I’m utterly delightful!

I will vouch for that next week...or not!! Ha"

I’m even more delightful after frozen margs!

Gloucester

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up "

Good heavens no !

All this talk of the forumites being the creme de la creme of fab etc .... what a load of tosh .

It is very well documented on other threads , the majority of forumites aren’t meeting for sex , so that would rule them out .

The ones that are meeting for sex are mainly looking for something more than nsa so that rules them out .

The couples that meet for nsa tend to want a 4 way play , and I can’t be doing with having to play with someone when I’d rather watch .

And the very few that are left , frown upon dogging , which we love .

So that is a definitive no from us

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Good heavens no !

All this talk of the forumites being the creme de la creme of fab etc .... what a load of tosh .

It is very well documented on other threads , the majority of forumites aren’t meeting for sex , so that would rule them out .

The ones that are meeting for sex are mainly looking for something more than nsa so that rules them out .

The couples that meet for nsa tend to want a 4 way play , and I can’t be doing with having to play with someone when I’d rather watch .

So that is a definitive no from us "

I was wondering when you guys were going to show up.

Nicely summarised

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Good heavens no !

So that is a definitive no from us "

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

If they are prepared to put in the effort I might give them a shot.

"If they are prepared to put in the effort I might give them a shot."

I’m sure they’re very honoured to being given the opportunity.

In a town Fab forgot

[Removed by poster at 02/07/18 00:10:22]

I've managed Devon, Midlands, NE and Scotland. "

I think I should start with the denser populated areas first.

"Yes. I had a meet on the back of a thread comment with a well known Forumite.

Do you feel more accepted now that you've done that?"

He would have to have let the forum know to feel that.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I’ll have you know I’m utterly delightful! "

Oh you're definitely in the lovely category

By *lbert_shlossedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Not yet, some seen nice, some not so nice! Bit like life, although I've noticed the ones on nearly all the time are the worst, it's like they've got nothing else in they're life but this place

Gloucester

"Why yes/ why no?

Other thread filled up

Good heavens no !

So that is a definitive no from us

I was wondering when you guys were going to show up.

Nicely summarised "

Well we wouldn’t want to ruin our reputation now would we ?

"Not yet, some seen nice, some not so nice! Bit like life, although I've noticed the ones on nearly all the time are the worst, it's like they've got nothing else in they're life but this place"

I come on here half the time because I’m waiting for painkillers to kick in and also it’s pretty cool!

Having had major surgery a few months ago it’s not like I can run round cartwheeling or even do get anything done if I’m in pain. I’d sooner come on here and talk to people than be sat feeling sorry for myself

Gloucester

"Not yet, some seen nice, some not so nice! Bit like life, although I've noticed the ones on nearly all the time are the worst, it's like they've got nothing else in they're life but this place

I come on here half the time because I’m waiting for painkillers to kick in and also it’s pretty cool!

Having had major surgery a few months ago it’s not like I can run round cartwheeling or even do get anything done if I’m in pain. I’d sooner come on here and talk to people than be sat feeling sorry for myself "

Absolutely , and there’s no reason for anyone to feel the need to justify why they are on the forum anyway .

"Not yet, some seen nice, some not so nice! Bit like life, although I've noticed the ones on nearly all the time are the worst, it's like they've got nothing else in they're life but this place"

I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms alone around the world with my job, too much spare time at silly times of the day.

"Not yet, some seen nice, some not so nice! Bit like life, although I've noticed the ones on nearly all the time are the worst, it's like they've got nothing else in they're life but this place

I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms alone around the world with my job, too much spare time at silly times of the day. "

Do you have to explain your strap on dildo at airport security checks

I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms alone around the world with my job, too much spare time at silly times of the day.

Do you have to explain your strap on dildo at airport security checks "

That stays at home.

Do you have to explain your strap on dildo at airport security checks

That stays at home. "

Wise woman

Yes, 42.