FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > my ex.. well my play mate use to have a 13" play thing.. well we're back on fab and i'd like..

my ex.. well my play mate use to have a 13" play thing.. well we're back on fab and i'd like..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to treat her. to a 11"-13" play meet.. is this doable? my ex was a hit at bmfc in brum loved the female glory hole. and now we're back for more/. what are you thoughts guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try the meets and parties forum

Failing that dream big

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"to treat her. to a 11"-13" play meet.. is this doable? my ex was a hit at bmfc in brum loved the female glory hole. and now we're back for more/. what are you thoughts guys x"
it maybe doable but i doubt theres that many 13" cocks swinging around fab

"to treat her. to a 11"-13" play meet.. is this doable? my ex was a hit at bmfc in brum loved the female glory hole. and now we're back for more/. what are you thoughts guys x"

You're back for more

But she's your ex?

Righty ho

I can only offer half of it... If you can find a guy with tge other half I am up for it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can only offer half of it... If you can find a guy with tge other half I am up for it "
I could do that! A little ‘what’s that!’ distraction and she won’t realise and 3 thrusts in she won’t care neither.

"I can only offer half of it... If you can find a guy with tge other half I am up for it I could do that! A little ‘what’s that!’ distraction and she won’t realise and 3 thrusts in she won’t care neither. "

There you go mate, we could help you out

» Add a new message to this topic