FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > help make my dream come true..

help make my dream come true..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

last night i had a dream , i was wearing this beaufiful red and black dress that, went just perfectly with my new red and silver heels. and my lusted after leather bag.....!!

just been searching and find one that looks so close its spooky... only its a few hundred quid.. lol any sugar daddies ( or mummies ) out there???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is spooky

i was talking to my best mate on facebook about sugar daddies

I've got a sewing machine if you want to borrow it. Make your dream dress for a fraction of the price.

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"I've got a sewing machine if you want to borrow it. Make your dream dress for a fraction of the price. "

lol not sure they still make parachutes? and my sewing skills are non exisitant.... my orals skills .. now that i can barter with

" last night i had a dream , i was wearing this beaufiful red and black dress that, went just perfectly with my new red and silver heels. and my lusted after leather bag.....!!

just been searching and find one that looks so close its spooky... only its a few hundred quid.. lol any sugar daddies ( or mummies ) out there??? "

Haha, so not a sugar mummy but I'm right there with you on the need for a dress if you see the perfect one. I've got a closet full of gorgeous dresses but rarely get to wear them, they just sit there looking pretty but I still couldn't help skinting myself to have them. Some girls it's shoes or handbags, I'm an all out dress girl!

Where is it from? Hope you get it!! xx

well fsm...since ur wearing that lovely black dress...i gotta spunk over ya in it...there ur dream of being monica lewinski is finally there!

» Add a new message to this topic