FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > worst nightmare ever!!

worst nightmare ever!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

today I had my worst nightmare...thankfully all turned out ok in the end though...

collected my twins and then waited for my son to come out of school...had to talk to his teacher so said to the girls"mummy is just talking to C's teacher " could see them out of the corner of my eye playing while I was talking but when it was time to go "A" was nowhere to be seen.C's teacher stayed with him and his sister while I searched the schoolyard which was full of parents and kids.Went to the gate where a couple of mums I knew were and they said they had not seen her leave the school...panic set in.For 10 minutes everyone helped search the school grounds,the school buildings,surrounding areas...finally just as I was really about to lose it word came back that someone had found her! she had lost sight of me and thought that I must have already headed home so she must have crossed at the lollypop man with a bunch of families crossing and she stopped up by the village hall thankfully and someone found her crying for me.Can not even describe the feeling of releif!! I don't think she will ever forget now that I will NEVER leave anywhere without her and that if she can not see me in the schoolyard to ask a teacher or another mum or dad to help her find me.

2 hours later I have now stopped shaking...lol...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you won't forget that in a hurry either. phew.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh hun, glad it turned out ok for all concerned x

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

u should take her out in a car and smoke 10 fags to teach her a lesson...

seriously though glad it all ended ok..

bloody scary x

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

and of course the ex stops by to pick something up and the first words out of C's mouth is "DADDY DADDY Mummy lost "A" after school today!!"...thanks son...lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once returned from shopping with my three year old daughter and my husband asked if I had forgotten anything, No I replied checking the bags.

What about your son he said?

I'd left our baby in his pram outside the fruit shop.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

That must have been a dreadfull experience, thank goodness it all worked out well.

» Add a new message to this topic